Love and Vampires

Hearts dipped in blood and love

Frankie's pov....

I can't believe Gee came all the way here to tell me what he did, that ws so sweet of him. The thing was that I was scared to show affection towards him, not only because of Mikes, but because I've missed him for so long. I've always loved him, no doubt about that, but some part of me loved Mikey too, but it just dissolved after everything that happened. Gee and I were halfway down the street, we decided to go for a walk. He held my hand tightly as we walked towards town. Even though it was getting dark, daylight savings, we sticked togethere as close as possible. As we were walking, a car full of preppy guys with no lives started to whistle at us and one of them yelled, "You know you liked it, Fag!" That is it, I can't stand it anymore. I know Gee ignored but I just couldn't. I've been called fag all my life, by my dad, my crazy classmates, strangers down the street when I took walks. I decided to run as fast as I could towards the car, and I catched up to them. Gee was in total shock, cuz he was yelling, "Frank! What are you doing?!" I stood in front of it, making the stop, missing by an inch. They were as scared and confused as hell, I demenaded, "Which one of you whores said that?!" The scared driver quickly pointed to the back, my angry eyes quickly looked towards the back, at a sweating pink shirted blonde.

I pointed, "You, get out the car, if you're just gonna have the balls to call someone down the street a fag, get out the car!" He quickly got out, and I beat the lights out of him. His nose was broken, his eye was swolen, he had words, but couldn't fight back. when I finished, I asked calmlly, "Now, are you gonna have the balls to call someone you don't wanna mess with a fag?" He shook his head in pain, I kicked his side and demanded, "Go on and get back in before I change my mind." He painfully sprawled from the floor and got back in, the car going full speed. I asked Gee casually, "Now where were we?" Him replying, "You've got some serious shit in there." I smiled and snaked my arm around his waist, as we continued walking down the street. We finally reached town, and went to a diner we could have a little date in. We went inside and sat at a booth, a waitress came by to take our orders and went away as we gave them to her. Gee continued to stare at me with a spine tingling smirk. I smiled and confessed, "You have no idea how much that smirk is turning me on." He laughed and said, "I know, that's why I did it, you're amazing Frankie, you know that?" I said playifully, "As I've been told," he laughed and we got our orders. We were sharing fries and a shake. I would take one of the longest curly fries and would share with him until we kissed. We got stares, but they shrugged it off as we started giggling.

This was a nice night, I could never forget it, I got respect from preps, got my hunny back, and now we were on a date, nothing could get better than this.