Love and Vampires

I'm sorry Mikey

Frank's pov...

The night was unbelievable...well you know what happened and Geeand I walked back to his house. We went inside and headed straight to his bedroom downstairs. Mikey was sleeping cuz we didn't hear any slight noises upstairs. Just as we got there, Gee started to change into his sleeping ware just as I was watching him. He was smiling at me watching him and I said seductively, "Now it's your turn to watch." He giggled and as I started to change very slowly. He started to woo at me as I laughed hystericly, we were getting a kick out of this, then I was finished. I layed down next to him as he switched the light off and we dozzed off into a deep sleep.

Next morning.....

I woked up from this dream I had, only the one being mad at was...Mikey. He was sobbing so much that he he couldn't even talk to me. I wonder if that's the way it's gonna go, and it's hard since we're all staying in the smae house. I got up from Gee's grasp and headed towards the kitchen, I needed to think about this. I got out a cup, poured some water in it, and sipped as those thoughts sprinted through my head. Then, I heard a slight noise, but coming from the stairs. I stiffened up in my seat as Mikey's face came into view, what am I supposed to do?! I just froze in my spot and Mikey asked confusedly, "Babe, what are you doing up?" I stuttered, "Just had a bad dream." He mumbled, "Oh, I hardly saw you all day, where were you?" I just said, "I had to go out to take care of my little problem, and well..."

He pushed, "Well what?"

I couldn't take it, so I told him, "Mikey, please sit, I need to tell you something." He sat down urgently and took my hand in his'. I followed, "mikes, I did something, well it started this morning. I went for some food in the forest and when I came back, I saw Gerard. I wasn't expecting that, but we talked. Then...we...we kissed, and that's where I've been all night, with Gee." All Mikey did was stare at me, no word fumbling out of his mouth, I followed, "Please say something." He mumbled, "What am I supposed to say? I get it, you still love Gee, you just didn't tell me cuz, you didn't want to hurt me, I understand." I looked down at our hands and I replied, "I'm sorry Mikey, you don't deserve someone like me, I feel horrible now." He confesed, "Don't Frankie, no one will ever get over their first love and everyone makes mistakes, but I don't regret being with you. I mean you and Gee belong together more than you and me. I still love you Frankie, but Gee was your first love, so there's nothing more I could say." I smiled and asked conserned, "Really?" He nodded with a smile, "Really, so go be happy with gee, I'll be fine." I looked deeply into his eyes as he looked back into mine's. He gave me a tender kiss, the last one, and I hugged him tightly. I asked him, "so will this stop us from being best friends?" He acted taken aback and I alughed. He retorted, "Of course not! I love you Frank, I can't just not be around you." I nodded and agreed, "Mee to, thanks Mikes, you made this alot better for me, you're awsome." He blusjed and kissed me on the cheek, he said, "Well I better get to bed now while it's still dark." I giggled and said, "Me too, Gee is probably cold right now, and I wanna get food when it's light out." He laughed and we bothe headed to bed.