Love and Vampires

I won't tell you unless i hhave to kill you

Frankie's pov...

I've never been so mad at Mikey before, I wish we never went out. At the moment I need some fresh air so I'm going outside, I could answer Gerard's questions later. I can't believe he said I was Gerard's little bitch, he's the little lying bitch. He played me, I guess I deserve it, but still, we both didn't do anything right. *sigh* At the moment I'm walking towards the forest, it always seems to calm my nerves, except for cigs and a blow job, sorry kind of true. Thinking of blow jobs...hehe, just playing. Anywhos, I took my place underneath a tree and stared at nowhere. My thoughts buzzed around my head, thinking of killingmikey when I had the chance, but that would save myproblem, but not Gerard's, he would never talk to me again. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and thought about something elese, until my brain was tired. I wish I was born normal, so I won't have to be feeling all of this, why me of all people? Afterwards, I heard some footsteps going across the leaves, gee I wonder who it is. I was getting ready to leave, until I heard a, "Frankie, babe, is that you?" I got releaved once I heard those words, it's my precious Gerard. He sat next to me and gave me a greeting kiss. I kissed back as he locked his hand with mine's, he asked, "What happened between you and Mikes?" I looked at him for a while, until my mind could rearrange my thoughts. I answered, "Well, um, yesterday, I was in the kitchen, and I was drinking some water, just thinking. Then, Mikey came in and I was paranoid, so um, I finally told him what just happened between us, and surprisingly he told me it was okay, and we would reman best friends, but...this morning, it was different. For some reason, I don't remeber, I was in his room, cuz I think he told me to go. Then, he started making gestures to me, trying to get me back, I told him that his little plan wasn't working and to try it on somebody else, and the he told me that I would always be your little bitch and that all I was to you was your property and that he never treated me like his property and blah blah. I got so pissed off with him, and that's why im here."

Gee was speechless, I would be too if my sibling said that about me and I'm not making this up obviously. I said, "Please say something," He cleared his throat and said, "I'm not talking to him for a while, I know that."