Love and Vampires

Kiss me like u mean it

Gee's pov...I went inside the locker room, with a lot of preppy/ normal girls either taking showers or getting dressed. Hoping i wouldn't get caught, my eyes darted across the room, looking for a lonely prep. Until they landed on one that had a look of 'im a total whore that wouldsteal other bitche's boyfriends' which was so perfect. All of a sudden, a great pick up line came to me. My lips broke into a smile and I made my way towards her, whispering in her ear, "You look so beautiful putting that make up on, you know I love that about you. I've been in love with you for so long, but never thought I had the chance to be near you. Your precious lips could be connected to mine's right now, but I would have to kill you first." with the last phrase, my k-9s came out from their hiding place and hammered into her nasty skin.

I sucked with a passion until her body grew limp and her screams decreased. She fell to the floor looking so pale and dead. It felt so amazing to see another prep go down, these were 3 cheers of sweet revenge. I sneaked back otu and landed on the soft grass, meeting frankie there. He smiled at me and asked, "How was it?" I beamed, "amazing, she bought everything, conceided bitch." Frankie giggled and replied, "You should hear the screams coming from Jeff, priceless." I laughed and looked deeply into his green hazel eyes as he he looked into mine's. I came closer to him as he did to me and I pressed my lips to his'. He kissed me back wanting it but at the same time being sweet and careful. We stood kissing for a good 40 seconds, until we pulled away. We stared back into eachother's eyes.

He finally snapped out of it, making me snap out of it as well. He stammered, "Um would you care to join me for a walk?"

I smiled and agreed, "Sure, um, Frankie, did you like kissing me?"

His lips creased to a cute smile and took my hand, taking me by surprise, but he didn't need words to express himself, which I like very much about him. He pulled me into another kiss, sweet and loving and we made our way out of campus.