Love and Vampires

I'll always be with you

Next morning....

Gee's pov...

Yesterday was really overtaking and I'm scared that whenever he meets mikey, nothing would happen, since he hates warewolves. I hate them too because they killed our parents, but that was the enemies' mistake it wasn't frankie's. All this thoughts went through my head until Frankie asked, "Is everything okay gee?" I nodded and gave him a warm kiss. Since we were staying at my house, Mikey would come any minute from hunting. Me and Frankie stayed asleep for another 2 minutes, until, "Gee, I'm home!" I quickly opened my eyes, as Frankie opened his' and we decided to get dressed before Mikey could walk in on us. I didn't want frankie to pull his first bad impression. We were finally fiinished and went out side. At least today was saturday, so we wouldn't have to be all quick to go to school. We walked in the kitchen, where Mikey was reading last sunday's comics.

He looked up at us and greeted, "Hey dude, who's your new best friend?"

I introduced, "this is Frankie, I just met him 2 days ago, Frankie, this is Mikey my brother."

Frankie shook mikey's hand, Mikey's eyes stuck on his'. I saw this and interrupted his gaze, "Well, me and frankie are going to hang out so, we'll be back soon."

Mikey nodded, with a sad expression, making me melt inside, but he was pulling a good glance at my Frankie. Soon we were outside and Frankie stated, "what was that about, he looked sad."

I reasured, "He would be fine, besides, he was pulling a close look at you."

He was confused, which made him look so adorable I just had to kiss him. Then he complained, "gosh I'm hungry, I'll be back," I nodded and gave him another deep kiss. I was getting really thirsty too so went for a little hunt myself. A while later, he was back as I waited for him near a tree. He smiled at my sight and kissed me one more time. He asked, "Where are we going right now?" I replied, "Where ever you want?"

Frankie's pov...

He looked so perfect today, as he does everyday, but I was confused about mikey, he looked sad, why? I pushed the thought aside and held his hand as we walked. I had no idea where were we going but it didn't really matter.

Mikey's pov...

Frankie was the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen, but he looked like he was with gee. He has such deep brown eyes you could get lost in. He just seemed perfect, but not as perfect as a vamp. It was a weird mixture, but it didn't matter, I want to know more about this guy. I let out a deep sigh and went out to have a smoke. Just by then, I saw them walking down the street. I sat on the pavement, pulled a smoke out of my now empty box and lit it with my black lighter. I inhaled the poisonous smoke, making my nerves become stable, then continued smoking until i felt fully relieved. A little while later, they finished their walk and headed towards me. When i saw frankie, I wish I could just disappear, and hide everything I felt for him. Instead I stayed, just taking in the worst minute I've ever went through, they were kissing now and saying "sweet" compliments. I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to go inside.

I know that must've confused them, but I don't think they noticed. I went directly to my room and sobbed into my navy blue sheets.