Love and Vampires

Can u please tell me what's wrong?

Frankie's pov...

As I was sitting down with gee, I noticed mikey disappearing inside, I wonder what's wrong wuth him. Gee asked, "What's wrong sweet?" I answered, "Oh, it's Mikey, somethings wrong with him, don't you see?" Gee stared at me for a while the suggested, "Then we should go talk to him, come on let's go." I stared into his deep hazel eyes as he helped me up. We headed inside and I rushed to go find Mikey as Gee followed behind. It seemed weird though as gerard should be the one worring about his brother not me. I shrugged this crazy thought off my dazed head and finally found him in his room. I knew he was in there since the door was locked. Gee said, "I should talk to him, mind waiting in the living room?" I joked, "how harsh of you gerard, but I'll go if you want me to." He stuck out his tongue at me, which made me giggle and I left.

Gee's pov...

Gosh he's so cute, anywho's back to Mikey, I hope he's okay. I knocked slightly on his red door and there was no answer, which made knock again, but harder. Guess that got to him since I met his tear stained face. I frowned in confusion to why he's so destroyed. As I attempted to ask, he anticipated, "It's nothing important Gee, just leave me alone." I nodded but insisted, "Mikey, you're not okay, I know that, just tell me what's wrong and I would leave you alone." He lowered his head and mumbled, "I can't," I stared at him for a while and he looked up at me. He suggested, "Come inside." I did as I was told and sat on his comfy cold bed. He sat next to me and started, "It's about... Frankie." That made a slight pain grow at the pit of my stomach, I struggled to say, "Go on," he lowered his head once more, making the tension grow high. I shook his head and mumbled again, "I can't, it's too hard." By then he had small tears flowing down his green/light brown orbs.

I nodded and said, "It's okay, you can tell me when you feel ready." He nodded with a weak smile and i gave him a brotherly hug. I headed out the door to the living room.

Mikey's pov...

It was so hard, I couldn't even say what was eating my mind, I just couldn't. I wanted to tell him so bad, but I can't. Each day my desire for frankie kept growing more and more, which made it much harder for me to be near them. I was always distant and unsociable since my feelings for frankie grew. I just need to tell someone, just that someone being frankie. I decided to stay in my room for a while, then I would be able to face reality.

sorry so short=(