Love and Vampires

Why are you so distant?

Frankie's pov...

Gosh I wonder what's going on with Mikey, he's not as cheerful as he used to be. Gosh what is that noise?! Oh i't's my hungry stomach, I haven't gone in at least a week! I need to stop being busy for a while. I grabbed my hoodie and vans and walked out as Gee was having his nap. It's about 3: 30 already, I should've had my lunch 4 hours ago. I finally got outside and ran to the nearest forest I could find. Bingo! I went through the bushes to be met by trees and more trees and more bushes. Then, I spotted A little rabbit hopping around mindlessly, that would have to do, but I love rabbits! I used to own one named skimpy, nope no rabbit for me. Why can't warewolves be vegeterian, it's much easier to spot a celery stick than a full animal in the wide open. Maybe I should try that, I'm outta here, besides this is making me have a hard time brushing my teeth without having to use floss.

As soon as I was out of the forest, I spotted Mikey, sitting on the pavement in front of his house. I walked towards him and sat beside him, which made him jump a bit. I asked him, "What's wrong Mikes?" He looked into my eyes and mumbled, "You really want to know?" I nodded and he replied, "Look, Frankie, the main reason that I'm so distant is because of you. Like I can't be around you, cuz.." I let my eyes wonder to his' and asked quietly, "Because why?" He met my eyes again and admitted, "Because I have alot of feelings for you." My eyes opened wide as my reaction, I couldn't believe what I just heard, if only he knew I was his worst enemy. I managed to swallow a huge lump in my throat and stuttered, "We...well, um, *clears throat* that was all?" He nodded with a sad expression and let small tears flow down his pretty hazel eyes. I managed to say, "It's okay Mikey, I mean at leat you had the courage to tell me. If I was in your shoes, which has happened a dozen times, I wouldn't have dared to tell my lover or crush my feelings for him."

He smiled and asked, "Really?" I nodded with reasuring simle and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back and we sat there for what seemed hours. God I need some food right now, but I have to be there for Mikey. To my surprise he asked me, "It's something wrong?"

I lied, "Oh, I'm just a tad thirsty that all." I felt so bad, but I couldn't ruin my cover NOR my friendship. I headed to the forest once again, I know I made a deal with myself, but it looks like Ima have to do some serious flossing in the morning.