The Vast Blue

The vast blue

For seven years, Vic had gone to the beach that lay exactly fifty-three steps away from his house (because Vic had counted the steps when he was twelve years and three days old), to watch the sun drop down behind the vast, blue ocean in a pink, orange, and purple glow. Now, he was nineteen years and fourteen days old, and watching the sunset was still his most favourite thing to do in the whole wide world. It was a very important routine of his, something he just could not forget to do. It calmed him down when he was upset or angry, and made him happy when he felt sad or hopeless. Because the thing was, Vic felt sad, upset, and hopeless most of the time. He didn't know why, though (because if he did know he would have done something about it), he just felt like that without being able to explain the reason behind it. Watching the sunset was almost like a therapy session, in which the sun and the sea and the sky were the therapist and Vic was the patient who just lay there and listened to what the therapist had to say. It worked for him, and it averted his mind from the pile of angst and sadness which he didn't know where it had come from, but grew bigger and bigger as the days passed by in a rapid speed. It often crossed his troubled little mind that one day, that pile would take over his entire brain, and he could not do a single thing about it. If that happened (or maybe /when/), no happy thoughts would be able to shine through the dirty, dusty pile and Vic would never become himself ever again. Maybe he would watch the ocean and the sunset as he always had, but it would never be the same.

One day, the pile stopped growing. It was the day when he met someone who crossed his vision as he stared contently at the horizon. That someone introduced himself as Kellin Quinn - an aspiring young man who had dreams of becoming something big. He had blue eyes as deep as the ocean they first met by, and black hair as soft as the blanket they shared their first, shy kiss on. The pile in Vic's head shrunk more and more as days and months passed by, only with the help of Kellin Quinn and the many sunsets they watched together. When a year and seventy-six days had passed, the last remaining dust vanished as Kellin took Vic's hand in his own and slowly, nervously asked him to be his forever, just as the orange sun dropped down behind the vast, blue ocean that resembled so much more that just a simple sea.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored and this is what happened. I wrote it ad uploaded it ln my phone so cursive letters and shit like that isn't working but yeah give me feedback please!