Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

I'm Engaged!

Hey everyone! This is just a fun story that was inspired by My Fake Fiance, The Proposal, and Easy A. I really hope that you guys enjoy it and laugh your butts off.

I own nobody except Charity. All rights go to their respective owners. Please comment, and most importantly, Enjoy! :D

The Night Before

After downing drink after drink, I danced with Ted DiBiase Jr and my best friend, Cody. Ever since I started in the WWE five years ago, Cody and I had become close friends. We always went out after the Smackdown tapings to the club to let off some steam.

Feeling way past tipsy, I was feeling more flirty than usual dancing close to Ted.

"Wanna get out of here?" I whispered into his ear making him grin.

"Depends where you want to go."

"I don't know. Buy me another drink and I'll think about it." I slurred.

He left to get me another drink while Cody leaned away from his dance partner towards me.

"Are you hitting on Ted again?" He laughed.

"Yeah, what of it? Are you gonna be hitting that?" I asked, motioning to the bleached blonde grinding on him. He gave me a sly smile.

"This and that brunette that I was dancing with earlier. It's going to be a good night!"

The Next Day

I opened my eyes just a little only to close them. My head was throbbing as everything that happened last night came back to me. I stole a glance and my eyes widened. "Shit!"

I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes before starting to get ready. I had a meeting with Mr. McMahon today!

I quickly made my way to the headquarters and up to his office. I walked up to the receptionist who practically glared at me.

"World Wrestling Entertainment….please hold."

"Um…Hi." I started. "I'm…uh...here to see..."

"Mr. McMahon. I know." She snapped. "I'll tell him you're here."

I waited as she told him and motioned for me to go in. I cautiously opened the door and stepped inside.

"Ah, hello Charity. Please sit down." He motioned to one of the chairs in front of his desk. I nodded and sat down and waited for him to begin.

"Charity, I brought you here because I know you've been in this company for a long time."

I nodded. "Five years and they have been the happiest five years of my life." I smiled.

"I'm glad. So see, I called you in here because I was going to give you a shot at the Divas Title…"

"Wow, thank you Mr. McMahon! I've been waiting for a ch—"

"But I'm not going to give you one." He continued. My jaw dropped as he pulled something out of his desk and laid it face down on his desk. "Do you know why?"

I shook my head.

"Because the WWE want... no, NEEDS a champion that will represent the WWE and make it look good. Now Charity, I understand that what happens in your personal life is none of my business until it crosses the line and starts to make the company look bad…"

I tried to wrap my mind around what he was trying to say when he held up a magazine with a picture of my drunken ass on the cover drink in one hand with my other hand around Ted as we were grinding on each other. You couldn't see his or Cody's face only mine. You could see the back of Cody's head but couldn't tell who it was. The caption on the picture that said: Rated PG? WWE Diva Gone Wild!

"We don't need people to see a champion looking like that. That is a bad representation." He said, staring at me. "We don't need that. So until you can show some type of stability in your life you can kiss any chance of a title reign in your future goodbye. I mean if you had a husband or someone in your life…"

As he said husband I got an idea. Before I could realize what I was doing, I blurted it out.

"We were celebrating. "

"Celebrating? Celebrating what and who?"

"Me and…Cody, My boyfriend. Last night was our fifth year together so he….proposed." I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Cody? As in Cody Rhodes? Our Cody Rhodes?"

"Yep." I nodded. "That's…that's my…my fiancé."

Vince stared me down for a couple moments before shrugging. "Well congratulations to the both of you."

"Thank you, sir."

"Now just make it legal and we'll talk about your upcoming title reign."

"Yes, thank you Sir! That's great! I'll—"

"But Charity, not until you two are legally wed. After your honeymoon, we will talk about it."

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"That's all."

I stood up and thanked him and started for the door when what he said next caught me off guard.

"And Charity…"

"Yes?"

"I expect an invite to the wedding. Have a good day."

As I made it to the elevator, the panic started to set it.

"Shit! Why did I say that? Cody is gonna kill me….." I muttered. Then it hit me. "Oh no…..Cody….."