Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

A Very Public Announcement

In catering, I was zoned out as I waited for Cody. Out of nowhere I get a slap on the ass and turn to see a smirking Cody.

"Hey Sexy."

"Hi." I chuckled. "What took you so long? I have to go get ready for my match now."

"Sorry, creative wanted to talk to me about something. But come on, I'll walk you to your locker room." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the divas locker room where we stopped in front of. Turning to him I smile.

"Thank you for walking me here, Codes." Nobody was around but I leaned in and kissed his cheek anyways. "I'll see you after my match."

Grinning, he nodded. "Okay. See you after." He gave my hand a small squeeze before letting go and walking off back towards catering. I walked into the locker room where Kelly was talking to the Bellas. They turned their attention to me as I entered and I received a glare from Kelly. I rolled my eyes in response and set my gear bag down. Kelly strode over and pushed my bag on the ground.

"Really?" I asked, annoyed. I picked my bag back up and set it on the bench only to get knocked off again by Kelly.

"Bitch, do that again and I will kick your ass."

She did it once more and I left it where it was before pushing her back into the lockers. She got pissed and pushed me so I grabbed her by her arms and she screamed as I picked her up and slammed her back into the lockers over and over until Brie and Nikki came over to restrain me. I pushed them off making them stumble over each other and grabbed a fistful of blonde hair and slammed her face into locker over and over again until she slumped to the floor. I didn't let up and kicked her until giving her a last kick.

I went back over to my bag and put it back on the bench and get dressed before kneeling down next to Kelly. "See you in the ring bitch."

I stood back up and left to get back to gorilla position. After a while I was rejoined by Kelly. I smirked as she held her head. "So did you like what you seen between Cody and I?"

She remained silent as my music started to play and I headed out. I rolled my eyes as her prissy Barbie doll theme plays and wait as she makes her entrance. As the bell rang, I went right after Kelly and whipped her to the buckles only to find myself hit with a hurricanranna and then a drop kick. Kelly hit a handspring elbow before getting chucked off on the back drop attempt. I laid her out with a big back breaker before picking the blond up and sticking her in a shoulder back breaker for a two count. Grabbing her by the hair, I dragged her over to the ropes and helped her up only to put her head outside the second rope and pull her back over the third rope. She started screaming bloody murder and I slapped her across the head. "Shut up! God!" I kept going as the ref counted to four then let go.

I grabbed a handful of blonde locks and steered her to the middle of the ring where I picked her up and slammed her back to the mat. I made sure to really throw her down since she can't sell moves to save her damn life. I then whipped Kelly to the buckle and went for another back breaker, but Kelly rolled around and caught a roll up for the three count.

After the match I jumped Kelly and began trying to lay a beat down on her when the Bellas show up and pull Kelly out of the ring. They start to head back of the ramp yelling at me. I'm about to go after them when Cody's music plays and he walks out sans his face mask with a microphone in hand. Kelly and the Bellas smirk at me as though Cody was there for them.

"Excuse me ladies but I have so business to attend to. So Kelly…Brie…Nikki, how about you three go backstage and play with your Barbie dolls or something while Charity and I deal with adult stuff." He said. I couldn't help but smirk as all three of their jaws dropped. Cody gave me a smirk of his own as he climbed into the ring. He let the chorus of boos sink in while he waited for the 3 women to leave. As soon as they were out of site, he turned to me and grinned. I glanced around nervously since I had no idea what was happening.

"Now Charity….I can't keep it a secret anymore!"

The crowd started up the 'What?' chants and I agreed with them.

"Codes….what are you doing?" I whispered.

He didn't reply but instead turn his attention to the crowd. "For all of you who don't know…Charity and I have been dating for about 3 years. I wonderful, amazing three years at that…" Grinning back at me he grabbed my hand with his free one. "And babe, I don't want to hide it anymore. I want the whole world to know…."

My eyes widened as he got down on one knee and he pulled this little box out of his pants pocket.

"Cody…"

"Charity, we've been together for a long time and I never want our time together to end so…" He kept his eyes on me and opened the box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. My jaw dropped as I looked at the ring and back to him. "Charity, will you marry me?"

I looked around the arena and got a mixed response. I called for a microphone and the ref handed me one. "Wow, Cody…this is so sudden….I don't know what to say…"

He got up from his knee and looked into my eyes. "Say yes."

"Yes, Cody. My answer is yes. I will marry you." I smiled. He dropped his microphone and put the ring on my finger and surprised me by pulling me into a kiss in front of the entire WWE universe. As he pulled away a little, he was still holding onto me.

"I am soooo gonna kill you when we get backstage." I whispered, earning a chuckle from him. He finally let me go and walked back over to the ropes and held them open for me before making our way backstage.