Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Date Night!

"So where is he taking you?" Cody asked from outside the door. I could hear the slight annoyed tone in his voice.

"Why do you care?" I replied as I applied my makeup. "You're the one that set us up."

"I know I did….I'm just curious."

I was already dressed for my date and had just finished my makeup. I took a last look at myself in the mirror before walking out. "Well if you must know, we're going to dinner then a movie."

"Oooh, fancy."

Rolling my eyes, I chuckled at his sarcasm.

"But just remember…politely decline his offer for a second date."

"Yes mom…I remember." I replied jokingly.

"Ha ha, very funny." He said as there was a knock on the door.

"I thought so."

I looked out the peephole. Seeing Ted, I smiled.

"Hey." I greeted as I opened the door. He smiled as he looked at me.

"Hi. Wow, you look amazing."

"Thanks." I blushed. "You look good too. Ready to go?"

I said goodbye to Cody and grabbed my bag and keycard before leaving.

After Dinner…

After eating, we started walking the next few blocks to the movie theater. All through dinner and as we walked, I had this nagging feeling that we were being followed. I looked back a couple times but always saw nothing.

"Is everything okay?" Ted asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, everything is fine." I smiled. Suddenly I felt something hit the back of my jacket making me look back.

"What's wrong?"

"Somebody just threw a snowball at me…"

I looked behind us but didn't see anyone except an elderly couple walking together. Shaking my head, I turn my attention back to Ted. We finally get to the theater and Ted holds the door open for me. I thank him and walk inside.

"So what would you like to see?" He asks as we look at the board. "Now I don't know about you but I love comedies."

"So do I! How about Jack & Jill or 50/50? I heard that 50/50 is sad but also funny." I suggested.

"50/50 it is then."

I looked around as I waited for him to get the tickets and noticed somebody in a hoodie watching me. They quickly looked away as I looked at them. Ted got the tickets and we bought some popcorn before finding a seat.

As the lights dimmed, Ted again thanked me for going out with him. "It was my pleasure." I smiled. As I said this somebody lightly kicked the back of my seat. I rolled my eyes and just tried to enjoy my date.

As we watched whenever Ted leaned over to say something, some asshole threw popcorn at us! After about the fifth time, I turned back to glare at the person. They looked away but their hood was up so I couldn't see their face. But the light from the movie made one certain detail on the person's hood really stick out. On the right near the shoulder, there was a 'CR'; Cody Rhodes. Turning back to the movie I was thinking about what I was gonna say when I got an idea.

"Hey Ted." I whispered.

He looked over at me and I smiled. I stole a quick glance at Cody before looking back at Ted.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight…"

"No problem." He smiled.

Cody threw some popcorn at us again so to piss him off; I brought my hand up to Ted face and gave him a soft kiss. He just sat there for a moment before kissing me back. I grinned as I hear a small groan behind us and watched as he got up and left. I pulled away and he just sat there stunned for a moment before directing his attention to the movie.

As soon as the movie was over, we drove back to the hotel and Ted walked me to my door.

"Well I had a really great time with you tonight." He smiled.

"Yeah, me too Ted. I guess I'll see you later." I smiled back.

"Definitely. But Charity…" He said as I swiped my keycard and opened the door just a crack.

"Yeah?"

He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away grinning. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Ted." I grinned before stepping inside my room and closing the door. As soon as the door closed I heard the shower running. Setting my bag down, I opened the bathroom door and stormed over to the shower and opened the curtain.

He didn't even flinch as he glanced over to me and smirked. "Hey sexy. How was your date?"

"Oh I don't know Cody; you should though SINCE YOU WERE SPYING ON ME." I fumed as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why the hell did you do that? You were the one that set me up in the first place!"

He grabbed his shampoo and squirted a little in his hand before setting it down and rubbing it in his hair.

"Well?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Yeah you do. You were jealous!" I smirked as I stepped into the shower; dress, heels and all. He raised an eyebrow at me. Turning to face me, I tried not to water how the water cascaded down his neck, over his pecs…."

"Jealous?"

Nodding, I backed him up to the wall letting the water spray us both. I was leaning against him at an angle to only our heads were close to each other. I smirked as I saw him slightly swallow when I placed my hands on either side of his head on the wall. "Yeah. You're jealous because you like me. Admit it."

He just stood there emotionless. I looked into his eyes and made sure our faces were close together. "Go ahead, Cody. Kiss me." I whispered.

I just wanted to test him to see if my instincts were right. He just looked shocked for a moment before smirking. "No. Sorry Babe but I'm not that easy to fool. Nice try though."

Shrugging, I removed my hands and stepping out of the shower. "Okay, well see if you would have just admitted it and kissed me you could've slept in the bed with me."

His smirk quickly turned into a frown. "What do you mean? Then where am I sleeping?"

"Floor. Good night, baby." I winked before leaving to get changed.