Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

For Your Entertainment, Cody

Monday Night Raw

"You're so gonna lose." I remarked as we looked at the board. Tonight Cody was tagging with the new guy who looked like a Chavo Guerrero wanna-be, Hunico.

"Wanna bet?" He smirked.

"You'll lose!"

"Okay we'll see about that. Let's make a bet. If I do win my match, you have to give me a sexy strip tease when we get back to our room at the hotel." He grinned.

"Okay since I'm positive that you won't win, I accept. But if I you do lose and you will, you have to give ME a sexy strip tease." I smirked.

"Deal."

We shook hands and turned to the monitor and waited for him to go out.

Sin Cara & Kofi Kingston v. Cody Rhodes & Hunico

Sin Cara and Kofi's music played so they made their entrances first. Then Cody's music played and he held his arm out. "Ready?"

Taking his arm, I nodded and we walked out. Cody started to get booed and I stayed close to him until we got to the ring. He got into the ring while I stayed on the outside. He handed me his hoodie while Hunico's music played. As the bell dinged, Cody got out onto the apron as did Kofi while Hunico and Sin Cara started us off.

Hunico dodges a cartwheel but gets caught with a springboard tilt a whirl. Cara transitions into an arm drag before tagging in Kofi. Hunico's charge is blocked and Kofi hits an inverted monkey flip. Kofi kicks Cody to the outside. Sin Cara and Kofi both leap for big crossbodies to the outside as we go to commercial.

During the commercial, I was yelling at fans telling them how great Cody was when they started booing him. I got in one girl's face since she pulled my hair. Things were about to get physical before one of the crew members pulled me away. I walked back over to Cody where I watched the match again.

Hunico has a side headlock applied, and tosses Sin to the mat. Hunico bounces him off the ropes and connects with a back breaker. Cody gets the tag and stomps on the leg of Cara. He connects with a couple of punches and tags Hunico back into the match. Cara is whipped into the ropes but counters a backbreaker into a roll up. Hunico kicks out and works the neck. Cody gets the tag, and punches Cara in the back.

"Come on Baby! " I cheered from the outside.

Cody connects with a hard shot, but is caught off guard by a hurricanranna. Kofi gets the tag, and rolls into the ring to punch Cody. Kofi hits a springboard crossbody, but Hunico breaks up the cover. Hunico is sent to the outside, and Sin Cara flips out with a spinning crossbody. Cody hits the Cross Rhodes on Kofi, and this match is over.

Shit. He won.

For the camera I put a smile on my face as I slid into the ring to congratulate him.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you won…." I said trying to smile. I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss and grabbed his hand. As we pulled away I smirked as I raised his hand. After lowering his hand, he caught me off guard by going for another kiss. This time I real felt something. I kissed back since we were still on the air.

"Get ready to strip." He smirked as we pulled away. He acknowledged the crowd once more before he opened the ropes for me. He grabbed my hand and we walked backstage.

As soon as we were through the curtain, I released his hand. "Dammit."

"Well I'm gonna go shower and change." He grinned. "So I'll see you in a little bit. Then we'll start the show."

Back at the Hotel…

Cody being the jerk he is actually stopped and brought me lingerie for the strip show! I'm talking bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, everything. And just to over it all, I bought a trench coat.

As I dressed in the bathroom, I thought about this. If I have to strip for him, I'm gonna have fun with it. I mean if he can watch me, I get to watch his reaction when I mess with him while doing it! I already know that he gets nervous when I touch him and all that so I was gonna enjoy making him nervous.

Finally when I was ready I took a deep breath and walked out. Cody, who was lounging on our bed, quickly sat up a little. His eyes widened a little when he saw me.

"Okay, do you have a song for me to strip to?" I asked. I tried not to smile or laugh as I saw Cody just lying there.

"N-no. I, um, I was thinking we'd just hit shuffle…o-on the um…" He cleared his throat and regained some composure. "I mean, I was thinking we'd just hit shuffle on the iPod and you strip to whatever song you get."

Sitting on the table next to him was hit little iPod dock and my iPod.

"How long do I have to go?"

"Until the end of the song." He replied.

"Okay. " I shrugged. "Whenever you're ready."

I may have looked calm and confident but on the inside my heart was racing. I've never done a strip tease in my life but I've seen them in movies before. I'll just have to do it and hope for the best. He gave me a smirk as he hit play and "For Your Entertainment" by Adam Lambert started to play.

I was over to the front of the bed and undid the strap that held the coat closed. I didn't open it since I didn't want to give it all away.

So hot out of the box

Can we pick up the pace

Turn it up, heat it up

I need to be entertained

I tried hard not to laugh as I saw Cody couldn't keep his eyes off me. Turning around, I looked over my shoulder while the coat slowly slipped off my shoulders.

Push the limit, are you with it?

Baby don't be afraid

Imma hurt you real good baby

I let the coat fall to the floor before turning around. I had on a button up shirt that clung to my body and a really short skirt that made me even felt weird to wear it.

Let's go it's my show, baby, do what I say

Don't trip off the glitz that I'm gonna display

I seductively crawled onto the bed locking my gaze with his before sitting back on my heels and slowly unbuttoned half of the shirt before stopping. Only the top half was open showing parts of the bra but the bottom stayed closed leaving my stomach covered.

I told you, Imma hold ya down until you're amazed

Give it to ya til you're screamin' my name

Putting me hand out to my side, I slid down and shifted to lie on my back. To mess with him I ran my hands down the middle of my shirt to the skirt before hooking the sides. Looking over at him I smirked as I could see him hypnotized by my motions. I planted my feet and bridged so that only my feet, head and shoulders were on the bed. Slowly, I slipped the skirt off to reveal the panties and garter belt attached to the stockings. I tried so hard not to laugh as Cody's jaw dropped.

No escaping when I start

Once I'm in I own your heart

I slid the skirt off my legs and sat up, throwing the skirt to the floor. Looking at him, I shifted again to my hands and hands and knees before slowly crawling over to him. Now I was really going to mess with him.

There's no way to ring the alarm

So hold on until it's over

As I crawled closer to him I could hear his breath grow ragged and see him visibly swallow. I slid my hands up his legs stopping a little above his knees.

'Oh my god...' I heard him mutter as I crawled over him so I was hovering right above him. Since I knew the song, I whispered along in his ear.

Oh!

Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do

'Cause it's about to get rough for you

As I sang along, I ran a hand up his chest and back down to the waistline of his pants. I wasn't actually gonna do anything but I could tell it was killing him.

I'm here for your entertainment

Oh!

Smirking, I hand both hands up his chest and whispered along to the song.

I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet

You thought an angel swept you off your feet

But I'm about to turn up the heat

I pushed off his chest so that I was kneeling over him with a leg on either side.

I'm here for your entertainment

'Sall right

You'll be fine

Baby I'm in control

Slowly with every two lines, I undid one button.

Take the pain

Take the pleasure

I'm the master of both

As I slowly undid another button, I could feel Cody's hands touch my leg here and there.

Close your eyes, not your mind

Let me into your soul

I'm gonna work it 'til your totally blown

I grinned as Cody groaned a little when I slowed down even more unbuttoning a button every four lines, then six.

No escaping when I start

Once I'm in I own your heart

There's no way to ring the alarm

So hold on 'til it's over

Oh!

Do you know what you got into

There was only one button left but it held the middle of the shirt.

Can you handle what I am about to do

'Cause it's about to get rough for you

"What's wrong Cody?" I whispered as I leaned in near his ear. For effect I grabbed the front of his waistband and gave it a little tug.

I'm here for your entertainment

Being really close to him I could feel his heart beating quickly. I grinned and sat back and ran my hands from my sides to the button and slowly unbuttoned the last button.

Oh I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet

You thought an angel swept you off your feet

As Cody looks me up and down, I shrug the shirt off so that it falls off showing off my bra. I throw the shirt to the side and slowly reach back to unhook my bra…

But I'm about to turn up the heat

I'm here for your entertainment

I'm about to unhook it when the song ends.

"What? No!" Cody says as I attempt to get up. "Keep going." He begged.

"No." I chuckled. "My song is over."

Cody groans as I get up and grab my skirt and start to dress again.

"Well I guess I did pretty good."

"Yeah… really good. And by the way… that bump you felt? That wasn't my belt." He smirked.

"I kinda figured. But still ew." I laughed.

After grabbing my discarded clothes I started to walk to the bathroom when he stopped me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No… don't you want your consolation prize?" He grinned as he grabbed my hand. He started walking back to the bed.

"Consolation prize?"

"Yep." He nodded. "As a consolation prize, I'll give you a strip tease."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, so make yourself comfortable…because I know you'll love this. So hit shuffle when you're ready."