Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Another Bet

The next day I was waiting for Cody to ask why I bailed on him when things were heating up between us last night but he didn't. The entire day he acted like his normal overly sex crazed self. For some reason I felt a little hurt. Was my gut feeling wrong and he didn't really like me?

After looking at the board at the Smackdown taping, we saw that Cody was teaming up with Wade tonight to take on the team of Sheamus and Randy Orton.

"Do you think he remembers catching us?" Cody laughed.

"For the last time Cody, nothing happened! My dress got caught on your zipper because YOU pulled me down on you." I said defensively.

"You know you loved lying on top of me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes in response to his comment making him laugh.

"But anyways, tonight I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself."

"Redeem myself?" I asked.

"Yep. We'll make another bet. If I win the bet you have to give me another sexy strip tease and last for two whole songs, or kiss a girl." He grinned.

I gave him a disgusted look. "What is wrong with you? Kiss a girl?"

"Yep. What do you bet if you win?"

I thought about this for a moment before breaking into a grin. "If I win, you have to give Wade a sexy strip tease."

I tried not to laugh as his expression went from a smirk to horrified instantly.

"Better not lose then big boy." I laughed tapping his cheek. "I'll be right back."

Cody remained frozen there while I walked away in hopes of bumping intoWade or one of their opponents. Luckily I found Randy and Sheamus talking over in catering.

"Excuse me." I smiled as I approached them. They both looked at me. "So I see that you two are teaming up to go against Cody and Wade tonight."

The glanced at each other before nodding to me. "Yeah." Sheamus answered. "What can we do fer ya, Lass?"

"Well I was wondering if you know who's scheduled to win the match…"

"You're boyfriend's team." Randy replied.

Shit!

"Oh…okay, well thanks. See you guys out there!" They nodded and went back to their conversation as I walked away. I started to head back when I saw Christian backstage. He was badly injured with a neck brace, crutches and a cast on his leg.

"Hey Christian!" I called. He turned his body to look at me. "Wow, I'm sorry to see you like this."

"I know! It's all Sheamus' fault! If it wasn't for him, I'd be able to wrestle and get my 1 more match!"

"Exactly! And wouldn't you love make him lose a match?"

"I can't!" He exclaimed. "Look at me!"

"I'll give you twenty bucks to run out near the end and distract them."

"I'm sorry but in my condition…"

"Fine." I sighed. "Fifty bucks." I held up the fifty and he grabbed it.

"Alright, I guess I can pop out there and be a distraction." He agreed.

"Good." I smiled. "See you near the end of the match!"

He nodded as he put the money in his pants pocket as I walked off to join Cody.

"Hey." I greeted him with a kiss that caught him off guard.

"Hey." He grinned. "What was that for?"

"Just to give you luck in your match tonight." I smiled sliding my hand him his chest.

"Aren't you going out there with me?" He frowned.

"Of course. But I'm just saying it now, and besides…." I drawled as I ran a finger down his chest and abs before hooking the front of his trunks. "Maybe if you do win tonight, we may just go a bit further than last time…"

It was hard not to laugh at his expression when I said that. He looked all excited. It was so easy to mess with him.

We waited for a little while until we were joined by Wade, Sheamus and Randy while we waited to go out. Wade looked at us and shook his head making Cody chuckle.

Blushing a little I tried to act normal while Randy and Sheamus made their entrances first. Luckily Wade was next so that some of the weirdness would go away. As soon as Wade makes it to the ring, Cody's music plays and he grabs me hand before we walk out. As we walk down the ramp, we stop near the middle and Cody strips off his hoodie and throws it aside. As usual, Cody climbs into the ring while I stay outside. The bell rang and the match started.

Cody will start off against Sheamus. They lock up, and Sheamus powers him to the corner. Cody quickly kicks Sheamus in the knee and applies a front face lock. Sheamus quickly powers him off, and Cody tags in Wade Barrett. They circle the ring, and Barrett elbows at Sheamus. Barrett punches away at Sheamus, but Sheamus sends him to the ropes and drops him with a back elbow. Sheamus picks up a one count. Sheamus ties Barrett up in the ropes, and he clubs away at Barrett's chest. Sheamus executes a nice suplex for a one count. Barrett gets out of a powerslam, kicks Sheamus in the midsection, and he hits a running elbow to the head. Barrett digs his knee into Sheamus' back, and he looks for a surfboard stretch. Sheamus fights up, and Sheamus backs him to the corner.

Randy Orton is tagged in, and he clotheslines Barrett a few times. Barrett ducks a clothesline, but he quickly gets caught with a powerslam. Orton hits Barrett with a draping DDT, and he begins to stalk his prey. Orton kicks Cody coming off the top rope, and he hits that awesome patented shoulder slam. Orton then turns into a big boot from Barrett.

Christian then hobbles down to ringside to observe the action. Cody kicks away at Orton, and he hits him with a front suplex for a near fall. Barrett is tagged in, and he kicks Orton in the ribs. Barrett punches, but Orton comes back. They trade punches until Orton goes into the ropes, and Barrett knees him in the midsection. Cody is tagged in, and he applies a modified guillotine choke. Orton fights up and hits a back body drop. Orton goes to tag in Sheamus, but Barrett runs across the ring to knock him off the apron. Barrett drags Orton to their corner, and they double-team Orton. Barrett hits a nice neckbreaker, and he follows up with a nice knee drop for a near fall. Barrett applies a chin lock, but Orton fights up and punches out. Orton hits his patented backbreaker.

Both Sheamus and Cody are tagged in.

"Come on Cody!" I cheered.

Sheamus clotheslines Cody a few times, and he viciously beats him down in the corner. Sheamus clotheslines him in the corner, and he goes to the top rope for a flying shoulder block. Sheamus throws out Barrett trying to interfere. Sheamus gets the crowd pumped up, and he backs up for the Brogue Kick. Christian tries to trip him with the crutch, and then he hits Sheamus in the face with it. The referee calls the match.

Cody lost! I try to look surprised and outraged at Cody's team getting disqualified. I could just imagine Wade's face when Cody starts stripping for him.

Pissed that they lost the match, they decided to take it out on their opponents.

Cody immediately takes Sheamus down with the Beautiful Disaster. Orton stalks Christian at ringside, but Barrett attacks him from behind. Barrett sends him into the barricade. Barrett then joins Cody in the ring, and they viciously beat on Sheamus in the ring. Christian hands Barrett the crutch, and Sheamus takes Cody out with a Brogue Kick! Sheamus hits Barrett a few times in the midsection with the crutch before destroying it on his back! Barrett then turns into an RKO! Sheamus then takes Cody, and he gives him the Celtic Cross for good measure! Orton and Sheamus celebrate in the ring.

After we finally made it backstage the guys started arguing with the other two.

"What the hell was that?" Wade exclaimed at Randy and Sheamus. "We were scheduled to win!"

"What are you trying to get at, fella? You think we had something to do with this?" Sheamus huffed.

"Maybe you did! How else would somebody as injured as Christian come out during our match?" Cody seethed.

Wow, Cody is pretty hot when he's mad….wait…what the hell of my thinking? I shook my head to clear the thoughts. Looking down, I noticed that Cody was still holding my hand.

"Really Cody? How could we be behind it when Christian attacked Sheamus who's on my team? Why would we send somebody to attack one of us?" Randy asked.

"Oh I don't know Randy maybe because that's just the type of guy that would do that. You'd send somebody out there to attack your team just to get us disqualified." Cody shot back.

Randy stepped towards Cody as if he was gonna hit him, but Sheamus held him back.

"It's not worth it. Let's just be the bigger people and walk away." Sheamus said as he shot a glare at both men. Randy shrugged him off before they turned and walked away.

"Assholes." Wade muttered.

"So Wade, do you have a ride back to the hotel?" I asked after a while.

"Not really."

"We can give you a lift if you want?"

Cody looked at me wide eyed and I ignored him.

"Sure. Thanks. We'll come find you after we go change." He said. He walked away towards the locker room and I turned to Cody.

"Well I'll see you later, Baby." I smiled as I gave him a kiss.

"Cody! Are you coming or not?" We heard Wade call.

"Better get going. You have a fun night ahead of you." I grinned. He frowned and turned away and I slapped his ass. He looked back at me and then followed Wade.