Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

You Want Me To What?

Back at the hotel

I paced back and forth in my hotel room trying to think of what to tell Cody. What could I say? 'Hey Cody, I just lied to our boss about us being engaged so I can get a title shot.'? I mentally yelled at myself for being so stupid. Finally I took a deep breath and picked up my phone. I dialed his number and waited until as it rang.

"Come on Cody! Answer goddamn it!"

It went straight to his voicemail so I hung up. I paced around a little more before deciding to go to his room. Quickly I grabbed my keycard and left to his room. I banged on his door and waited. There was no response so I knocked louder. "Cody! Open the door Codez!" I called.

Finally the door opened to reveal a half-naked model like woman with bleached blonde hair.

"Hello? Can I help you?"

I rolled my eyes since I should've known he'd bring girls back to his room.

"Yeah. Where's Cody?" I asked looking past her. She told me to wait one moment and closed the door. I waited as the door reopened moments later as the two women who were at least somewhat clothed walked out with Cody in tow. They said their goodbyes and left before Cody turned his attention to me.

"What?"

"God Hugh Heffner. Have fun at the playboy mansion?" I said. Out of habit I looked down and quickly covered my eyes. "Oh my god!"

"What?" He yawned.

"Dude! Codez get some clothes on!"

He looked down and rolled his eyes. "That's your fault! You know that I never have clothes on this early! You should know this by now!"

I ignored him so he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

"Ew. Get your hand off me. I don't know what you've touched."

"Everything." He smirked as he slinked off into the bathroom. He reemerged a minute later wearing a towel. "There! Better?" he asked sarcasm dripping from his words. I peeked through my fingers and shrugged.

"It works."

He sat down on the bed and looked up at me. "Okay so what's so important that you had to wake me and my guests up for?"

I rubbed my hands together nervously. This was it. He was going to kill me!

"Well, I'm in trouble…"

"Well that's nothing new."

"Hey!" I replied as I kicked his leg.

"Fine, what's wrong? What did you do?"

"Well….I had my meeting Vince today…"

"And?"

"And he told me I'm too irresponsible and have no stability in my life so unless I show some stability….I won't be seeing a title reign anytime soon…"

"Damn..." He frowned. "That sucks. I'm sorry."

"Yeah and he started to say that maybe if I had a husband or somebody to help me, I accidently blurted out that I was engaged….."

"Wow. Engaged?" He chuckled. "To who?"

"Um…."I said looking at him before looking away nervously. His grin faltered.

"You said you were engaged to me, didn't you?"

Wincing, I nodded. "So….will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Will you be my fake fiancé?" I said offering a small smile.

"No! Hell no! Absolutely not!" He exclaimed jumping up so quickly his towel loosened a little.

"Come on, Codez!" I begged.

"No! Did you see what came out of my room? If I became engaged, I can't have that anymore! Do you know how much ass I've been getting lately? A lot! And I don't want to give that up."

I sat on the bed next to him and put my face in my hands. "I'm so screwed…..I'm gonna get fired. I'm gonna get fired because I lied to Vince."

He sighed as he sat back down on the bed next to me and rubbed my back comfortingly. "You won't get fired. Suspended maybe."

I shook my head. "No I'm gonna get fired because he expects a wedding invite. And I just wanted to have at least one title reign so that my career didn't seem completely forgettable…..to make it seem like I had at least somewhat of a successful career."

"Come on, Char. Your career hasn't been forgettable." He reassured.

I looked him in the eye. "Oh really? Name at least 1 thing I've done so far that has made a lasting impression." I replied in a flat tone.

Pursing his lips he said nothing and looked down.

"Exactly. I mean you've had an amazing career so far! I haven't…"

"Fine." He sighed. "I'll do it. What all do we have to do?"

"I mean I wanted to— wait….did you just say you'll do it? You'll be my fake fiancé and husband? Really?"

"Yeah, I'll do it. You are my best friend and I wouldn't want to see you get fired…"

"Oh my god... Thank you Cody!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around him in a hug. We both stood up so I could give him a proper hug. Since we were standing so close and he was half naked I felt something sticking at me….

"Um, Cody?"

"Yeah?"

"Down boy."

He looked down and back at me. "Sorry it's the morning! And you're standing really close to me…"

I quickly backed away disgusted. "Ew. We have a lot of work to do. "

"Well what are we waiting for?" He asked. "Let's get started."

"Okay…but first, go get some clothes on." I laugh.

"Fine." He sighed and went into the bathroom grinning before shutting the door.