Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Fun At Wal-Mart

After eating, the guys and I headed to the local Wal-Mart to pick up some things. We barely made it inside when Zack grabbed my shirt sleeve and practically dragged me over to the beauty section.

"Slow down!" I chuckled. We stopped at the hair care aisle and he started scanning the hair gel section. "Hair Gel?" Wade asked as him and Sheamus strolled up. "We came all the way here for hair gel?"

"Of course, Fella." Sheamus grinned. "How else would he take care and spike his hair?"

"Yeah!" Zack agreed. He picked out a little container and passed one to Sheamus.

"Thank ya." Sheamus said.

"Do you need some too Wade?" I asked. He shook his head when an arm reached out and grabbed one. We all turned to see The Miz.

"What? My hair needs some help to look this awesome sometimes." He smiled. "Hey Charity, where's your fiancée? Usually you two are practically attached at the hip?"

"He's at the hotel. Zack here wanted me to come with him to grab a bite to eat and pick up a few things. Wade and Sheamus just tagged along." I explained. "What brings you here?"

"Hair gel, spray tan and whatever else I find."

Zack threw his hair gel in the little basket. "Okay now I need razors and shaving cream." We followed him over to where the shaving stuff was and I picked up one of the Axe body washes.

"Hey this is the one Cody uses." I laughed. "This is one of the reasons I always stand so close to Cody. He smells soooo good."

"I prefer me Irish Spring Body wash." Sheamus commented. Zack started laughing and Sheamus shot him a glare. "What's so funny?"

"Well you're Irish and you like Irish Spring….it's funny."

Sheamus rolled his eyes and picked himself up a bottle of his body wash. I turned to Wade. "What do you use?"

He picks up a red bottle and holds it up. Old Spice. "I like the classic stuff."

"See, this proves my point!" Miz exclaims. "This is why Cody and I get the ladies. We're real men since we use Axe."

They all started arguing about who smells better based on their body wash. "Geez! You guys are worse than women!" I laugh as I look at Zack. He put his shaving cream and razors in his basket and casually walks to the next aisle.

Following him I watch as he looks at spray tans. The other guys are preoccupied for a while still arguing until they finally join us.

"You don't need any more self-tanners…" Sheamus tells Miz as he reaches for a can.

"Why not?"

"Look at ya, fella! You're so orange you could pass as an oompa loompa!" Sheamus exclaims.

"At least I'm not albino!" Miz shoots back.

"Yeah, seriously bro!" Zack agrees. "Two words. Spray Tan."

"Two words, fella. Shut up."

"I'm just saying!" Zack raises his hands in defense. "Easy bro!"

"Okay, you two. Zack is there anything else?" I ask.

He looks down at his basket before shaking his head. "Nope. I'm all good now."

The five of us head to the cash register and Wade and I wait while the other three pay for their stuff. Miz is the last one and I grab two packages of Reese's peanut Buttercups and get in line after him.

"Anything else?" The cashier lady asks.

"Uh, yeah…." He says scanning the wall behind the woman. "I'll take some large Trojan fire& ice condoms."

I try not to laugh when I see Wade roll his eyes.

"Large huh?" I grin.

"You know it." Miz winked. "Need any for you and Cody?"

I blush a little and shake my head. "No, I think we're good."

Miz reaches over to the little display and sets the bottle on the counter. He pays for it all and waits with everyone else while I pay for my candy. We make our way back to the car and hop inside.

Miz reaches in his shopping bag and pulls out the little bottle and hands it to me. "Here, this is my engagement gift to you and Cody." He smiles.

I look down at the bottle in my hand and see that it's massage oil.

"You two can have a little bit of fun tonight." He laughed.

"Bloody hell! Why do I always get stuck with the sex crazed people?" Wade complains from the backseat.

We all laughed and Zack pulled out of the parking lot and we headed back to the hotel.