Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

I Have Needs!

As soon as Randy and Daniel Bryan leave the ring I quickly slide in to check on Cody. Leaning in close, my hair covered my face ,blocking the cameras.

"Are you okay?" I whispered. I heard him chuckle a little before answering.
"I'm fine." He whispered back. "A kiss would help though..." He grinned a little and I just rolled my eyes. I helped him up after a few minutes and we exited the ring and made our way up the ramp. Cody sold Randy's RKO all the way until we made it past the curtain.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked. Turning to me he grinned. "Except that."

His grin faltered and he pursed his lips in thought. "Hm….How about a movie night? We can rent some movies and get some snacks."

"Sure."

I walked with him to where he changes when Wade walks out.

"Hey you two." He smiles. He puts an arm around my shoulders and grinned. "So what do you two lovebirds have planned for tonight?"

"Movie Night." Cody replied.

"Movie Night? That's so lame." Wade laughed. He looked at Cody and grinned. "Oooh, Nevermind. Well I have to go find Ryder so I'll talk to you both later."

As soon as he walks away I turn to Cody. "What was that? Do you have something else planned for tonight?"

Grinning he nothing as he leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'll meet you in catering after I change."

"Cody!" I called as he walked into the room. The door closed and I sighed before walking away.

In catering, there were a few superstars around but one caught my attention. Grinning, I walked up and leaned next to his ear.

"Don't forget to come up for air, Miz." I whispered.
He pulled away from his girlfriend and grinned. "What? We're just getting started. Right babe?"
The brunette sitting on his lap nodded laughing.

"Hey Ally." I greeted.

Allison Hart, or Ally for short, joined the WWE about a year ago. She met Mike when he almost ran her over at the hotel when he chased Hornswoggle after him and Ted pulled a prank. They got talking, he asked her out and the rest is, as they say, history.

Ally is a few inches shorter than Miz and has medium brown hair with caramel highlight and slate blue eyes. When I walked up, they were already making out but that's normal for them.

"So have you two put my gift to good use yet?" Miz smirked.

He kicked out one of the chairs at their table to sit and I accepted it. "No." I laughed shaking my head. "Not yet."

"What? Why not?"

Ally turned her boyfriend's face towards hers and smiled. "Babe, stop." She chuckled. "She doesn't have to tell you anything."

"What about you? Have you put your fire and ice to good use yet?"

"No…" He looks at his Ally and presses his forehead against her. "But I will."

I start laughing when somebody taps my shoulder. Turning around, I smile at Cody. "Hey. Ready to go?"

Leaning over he wraps his arms around me and press a small kiss on my neck. "Mhm."

"Alright, let's go." Releasing me, I got up and said goodbye to Mike and Ally and grab Cody's hand and we leave.

Back at the hotel
We're lying on the bed together watching a 'Sorcerer's Apprentice' whenCody randomly puts his arm around me.

"...hm..."

"What?" I ask.

"You seem a little tense...maybe I should give you a massage?" He replies giving me a sweet smile. "Put that oil to good use."

Rolling my eyes, I remove his hand. "...I feel fine..."

I hear noises and look at the wall behind us. Our room is right next to Mike's. "What was that?"

"What was what?" he asks scooting closer.

This time I hear really loud moaning noises and blush. "Oh my god...Mike is obviously pulling that fire and ice to good use..."

"Fire and Ice?"

I shake my head. "Nothing...Nevermind."

I hear the moaning again and some other noises.

"Damn!" I chuckle. "That must be some great sex going on..."

Cody puts an arm around me and uses his other hand to run it up my thigh. "Mhm...getting any ideas?"

I lean away from him for a moment. "...um...about what?"

Cody crawls over so he between my legs hovering over me. We're both fully clothed but it's still a bit awkward.

"You know what I'm talking about." He grins.

"What do you want from me?" I chuckle, nervously.

He points to the wall where the noises are STILL coming from. "That! I want us to do that!"

"That's funny." I start to laugh but then frown seeing his serious expression. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Yeah! Hey I have needs...sexual needs." He smirks. "I have a lot of sexual tension built up. You get me all fired up then leave me hanging…"

"I see…but we have this movie to watch…."

He narrowed his eyes at me before smirking.

"What?"
My little carton of ice cream was sitting on the little table next me so he dipped his finger in and wiped it right along my collar bone.

"Oh my god! That is cold! You jerk!" I laugh.

"Sorry. Here I'll make it up to you."
Before I could ask how, he licked the ice cream off near my neck and gave me a grin. How he did it was both sexy and kinda weird since it reminded me of when he licked the pasta sauce off my leg. I was still kinda pinned so I scooped up some ice cream on where his shoulder meets his neck making him cringe. "That's really cold!"
So to get him back, I seductively licked the ice cream off. I took my time and tried not to laugh at him groaning in protest at how slow I did it.

"Okay, that's it."

He slid down a little and lifted my shirt so that my stomach was showing.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" My eyes widened.
Grabbing more ice cream, he smeared it all over my stomach.

"Ahh! That's cold! That's really, really cold!"

He started to lick the ice cream off and even he started laughing since I grabbed onto the sheets on either side of me and tightly shut my eyes. I tried my best not to let the nervous laughs come out with little success. I let out a nervous giggle and quickly covered my mouth. After he was done, he rested his chin on my stomach and grinned up at me.

"Looks like I made you blush?"

"Okay okay!" I laugh. "You win. No more."

Ignoring me, he started to kiss from my belly button down. He stopped right before the waistband of my shorts. He gave me a mischievous smile and I shook my head.
"Cody….don't you dare…"

He bites on my waist band slowly starts to pull down….