Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Treadmills are NOT Toys

"Cody…"
I could tell he was enjoying this way too much. As I moved my leg to get away from this, I accidently hit him where it hurts. It was an honest accident but he let go groaning holding his crotch.

"Ow…" He grumbled. He crawled away from me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry….That was an accident, honest."

"It's okay…." He replied, the pain still evident in his voice. "The movie is over anyhow so let's just go to bed."

I never noticed it but what he said was right. The movie ended and I helped pick up wrappers and all that before Cody made his bed on the floor and we went to bed.

The Next Day

I was woken up by a hard smack on the ass that made me jump about 5 feet in the air.

"What the hell Codes?" I grumbled as I tried to cover my head with the pillow.

"Come on. Get up we have to hit the gym. We have to work off all that ice cream and other junk we ate last night."

"Eh….I'm not up for it."

"It'll go straight to your ass." He said giving it another smack.

"So? And smack my ass one more time and I will spear you into the wall."

"Fine."
I waited for him to give a sarcastic comment but when I didn't one I guessed that he gave up. Not the case. I heard a click as something clamped on my wrist. Looking over I saw Cody handcuffed me…to him. Of course!

"Really?"

Grinning he nods. "Yep, so get up and get ready."
"Where did you get those?"
"A really fun night in Vegas." I smiled at the thought.

"Ew." I wrinkled my nose before face planting into my pillow.

"Get up."
"5 more minutes."

He didn't listen and literally dragged me out of bed.

""Okay! Sheesh! Now how am I going to get changed?"

He smiled at me and I shook my head. "No."

Sighing, he took the key out shorts pocket and unlocked it. I thanked him as I stand up and grab some clothes before heading to the bathroom to change.

As soon as I came back out fully dressed, he immediately re-cuffs me.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep." He chuckles. "Grab your stuff so we can get going."

At the Gym

As we made it through the doors, I tried to walk away to the equipment while Cody headed towards the treadmills. I was pulled back and glared at him. "How can I work out if I'm chained to you?" I asked holding my hand up for emphasis.

"Then it looks like a cardio for both of us." He grinned. We walked over to the treadmills. All the machines are taken except one so Cody jumps on. Luckily the hand he cuffed would make it so that I'm standing on the side that there's no machine.

"How's this supposed to work?"

"Well we'll take turns. I'll go first and go for about 30 minutes then we'll switch."
Before I could say anything, he turned on the machine and put in his headphones. He started to jog and started singing to annoy me.

"Girl my body don't lie, I'm outta my mind. Let it rain over meeeeee." He sang with feeling and I could feel people looking at us. I glared at him and he just smirked.

"I'm rising so high, Out of my mind…"

"I'll say you are." I mumbled.
He turned to me and started singing Pitbull's part.

"A billion's a new million
Voli's a new vodka
Forty is the new 30
Baby you're a rockstar
Dale veterana, que tú sabes
Más de la cuenta, no te hagas
Teach me baby, or better yet,
Freak me baby, yes, yes
I'm freaky baby, I'mma make sure that your peach feels peachy baby
No bullshit broads, I like my women sexy, classy, sassy
Powerful yes, they love to get the middle, nasty ow
This ain't a game you'll see, you can put the blame on me
Dale muñequita, abre ahí, and let it rain over me."

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but laugh. He's such a weirdo at times. I noticed that at certain parts he started to slow down which gave me an idea. I stepped up on the side making him raise an eyebrow at me. I bit my lip and have him an innocent smile. He hit the button to slow down and took his head phone out.

As he put his arms out to hold onto the side bars, I ran my hand up his arm to his shoulder. That got his attention. He shuts off the machine and turns to me. I lock eye contact with him as I slide my free hand up to the back of his neck pulling his face closer o mine. As our lips are just about to touch, I move my hand down his chest then abs to his pocket and pull out the key. I break away smirking.

"Thanks bud." I unlock my cuff and old the opened cuff. He stares at me in disbelief for a moment as I move to the front of the machine.

"Give me that!" He exclaims grabbing the key. I chuckle and he tries to re-cuff me but I quickly cuff him to the front of the treadmill! I laugh as he can't grab the key or touch the controls.

"Okay, you win. Now uncuff me."

"What?" I smirked. "Turn it back on? Okay!" I hit the button and he started to walk. He tried to read the control panel but couldn't.

"Charity…."

"Yeah, babe?" I grinned my finger hovering above the button to speed it up.

"No. Just stop the treadmill."

"Go faster? You got it." I hit the button a few times and it sped up enough that he was almost sprinting.

"No more!"

"More?" I asked. "Okay." I hit it a little more and he started sprinting. I was surprised that he was keeping up until he lost his footing. I heard his knees make contact with the track and scrape so I quickly turned it off. I reached into his pocket and grabbed the key and unlocked one of the cuffs. I helped him up and over to a bench.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Okay? Okay? You handcuffed me to a freaking treadmill and sped it up! Of course I'm not okay! My knees got scrapped up!"

Frowning, I kneeled on the floor ahead of him and lifted the shorts off the knees to see they were kinda bleeding. The skin was pulled back a little and I felt really bad.

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand. He gave me a confused look but followed. As we came up to the women's locker room he stopped.

"No. I'm not going in there."

"Yes you are." I replied pulling him to the door. "Stay here for a second." I slipped inside and checked all over to see if anyone was in there. Seeing nobody, I opened the door and pulled him inside. I locked the door and signaled for him to sit on one of the benches. I opened up the locker and shuffled around in my bag until I found what I was looking for. I pulled the little first aid kit out grabbing some wipes and some Band-Aids.

Sitting in front of him I opened one of the wipes to clean my hands and set it aside before opening another. "Okay Cody, this might stink a little."

As I pressed it to his knee he winced a little but said nothing. After cleaning both cuts, I put a thick bandage on each one and smiled at him. "There. You're all patched up now, Mr. Runnels."

What he did next totally caught me off guard. He brought his hand up to my face and moves a piece of hair that fell across my face. He leaned closer when I heard a 'click'. Pulling away he grinned.

"Yeah, that's right. I can seduce to get what I want too. But thank you for patching me up."

"You're welcome." I grinned. I threw away the wrappers from the wipes and bandages.

"Well let's grab our stuff and we'll head back to the hotel, grab some food then head to signing."

Nodding, I grabbed my bag and walked out near the lobby to grab his stuff then left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! I really hope you enjoy the story so far! :D
If you get any funny ideas for the story, please don't hesitate to message me, I love hearing from you guys!
Stay Awesome everyone!