Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

You Did NOT Just Do That

Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, N.Y. - 11:00 a.m.

We pull into the mall parking lot and I waited for Cody to get out and walk over to my side. Grinning he opened my door.

"Was this really necessary?" I asked as motioned to my hand. When we got to the car, Cody uncuffed his hand and cuffed me to the visor on the passenger side. He unlocked the cuff that was on the visor..

"Come on, Babe." He chuckled.

He re-cuffed himself to me and chuckled when I tried to grab the key. "Cody! This is completely unnecessary! I'm awake and we already went to the gym—"

"And you hurt me by handcuffing me to treadmill and turning it up so that I tripped and scrapped my knees." He added.

"I said I was sorry! I even bandaged you up. Besides I'm here with you now ready for the signing."

"So?"

"So I think the handcuffs are no longer needed." I lunged for the key again and he again held it away from me laughing.

"Nah I kind like this whole handcuff thing. Kinda kinky." He smiled. I rolled my eyes in response. "Maybe I should just swallow the key…"

He tilted his head back and pretended to drop the key in his mouth. His eyes suddenly widened.

"Oh no…don't tell me you swallowed the only key."

"I didn't swallow the key…" He said not looking at me.

I let out a sigh of relief. "You didn't?"
"No, I did…accidently."

"Cody!" I exclaimed.

Now see these handcuffs aren't the cheap metal kind that has a little button on the side to open them. These, unfortunately, are like the cuffs that the police have which require a key to open.

"Now what are we going to do?" I asked. "We can't sign autographs like this! I'm right handed and your left is handcuffed to my right."

He said nothing for a few moments. "Hello! Codes are you listening?"

He looked at me and nodded. "Yeah I'm listening. Well we'll have about an hour before they let the people in so we have an hour for you to learn how to sign with your left."

"Really? That's the best can come up with?"

"Do we have any choice?" He asked. I let out a frustrated sigh. He was right. There really was no other option.

"Fine….let's just get inside."

We walked inside and saw that Alberto Del Rio, Beth and AirBoom were already there talking to each other. We found our table and sat down while a crew member gave us each a water and 2 sharpies. Cody asked for some paper and they gave us a few sheets.

The first two sheets I filled back to back with squiggly lines that looked like a toddler made them. After about 45 minutes and 6 sheets of paper, I finally was able to sign my name with my left hand almost as well as my right.

To pass the time, I tried to draw with my left hand, making sure to keep out other hands under the table. Cody thought that he'd be funny and pretend to use his left hand to grab something on his right making my hand land right on his crotch.

I slowly turned to glare at him. I could tell he was suppressing the urge to grin. I tried to pull my hand away but Cody kept his hand in place. Fine, he wants to play games so I'll play along. Pretending to not pay attention, I ran my hand up his thigh and I tried not to laugh when he straightened up a little. From the corner of my eye, I saw his eyes widen a little and he glanced at me. Then I caught him off guard by clenching my fist and hit him.

He let out a groan and his face twisted in pain. Evan and Kofi looked at each other before looking over at me.

"Is Cody okay?" Kofi questioned. Their table was diagonal from ours and I grinned.

"Yeah, he's fine. He's just a little sore from his work out earlier." I replied. They shrugged and went back to their conversation. Cody turned to look at me. Smirking, I blew him a kiss. "Love you, babe!" I smiled cheerfully. He looks away and the crew member tells us we have a few minutes before they let fans in.

Cody started feeling a little better and I saw somebody at the corner of my eye.

"Ted, you're not scheduled to be here today." I heard a nearby crew member say. I turned and smiled seeing Ted. He spotted me and smiled back. After saying something to the crew member he came over to say hi to us before the crew told him to leave because we were about to start.

"Alright, I guess I'll have to talk to you both later."

Before he left, I felt him slip a piece of paper in my left hand.