Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Ask Me Nicely

Cody emerged from the bathroom in a t-shirt and shorts and flopped down on bed. "Do we really have to plan a huge expensive wedding? I mean the honeymoon I can handle…"

"Ew." I remarked scrunching up my nose. "But yes we do. If Vince needs to be invited, it has to be an actual wedding…"

"So how are we going to do this?"

"Well we're around each other a lot already… so we'll just have to convince everyone that we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Then propose to me in front of everyone and we'll go from there."

"Okay….but first things first." He said sitting up and dangling his feet over the side of the bed. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"First you have to ask me nicely." He grinned.

"As you nicely to what?"

"Ask me nicely to marry you."

"Fine." I sat on the bed as Cody gave me a confused look. Just to mess with him I ran up hand up the back of his neck and leaned forward.

"Um…What are you doing…?" He asked. I smiled at the slight nervousness in his tone. I found his reaction hilarious so decided to keep going. I removed my hand to lean on it while I moved my other hand across his chest and played with the neckline of his shirt.

"Cody…." I whispered in his ear. I tried not to laugh as his breath became a little ragged. "Will you marry me?"

Letting out a breath, he closed his eyes tightly. "Okay, you are soooo not helping right now. You made it worse. So instead do it right."

He reopened his eyes to look at me removing my hand.

"Fine." I chuckled. "Sorry, your reaction was hilarious!"

"Yeah, yeah. Now get down on your knees and be the gentleman you are." He smirked. "Preferably in this general area." He said motioning a little ways away from his crotch.

"You are disgusting!" I laughed.

"Yes I am but you must love it, baby, since you're marrying me." He grinned.

"Touché." I smirked. I grabbed his hand and kneeled before him. "Is this good?"

He looked down at his legs that were open. "Nah I think you can get a little closer…"

"I WILL punch you in the balls. Don't test me."

"Okay!" He laughed. "That's fine! Now ask."

"Okay, Cody will you marry me?" I smiled.

"No. Say it like you mean it."

"Have you been watching The Proposal again?" I asked.

"No…"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Cody…My best friend, my partner in crime…."

"Yes?"

"Will you please marry me?"

He thought about this. "Hm….daily sex included?"

"Cody!" I exclaimed.

"Okay! Fine!" He laughed. "Yes. Yes I'll marry you."

"Good now help me up please."

Shrugging he grabbed my head and started to push it towards his crotch until I punched him.

"Ow!" He half winced and half laughed.

"I warned you!"

He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Thank you, honey." I smirked.

He groaned in response as he held his crotch.