Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Holy Underwear, Batman!

I walked into the room and saw Cody lying on the bed flipping through the channels. I must have been still smiling since Cody glanced at me before returning his gaze to the TV.

"Well you seem to have had a great night." He said. I could hear the hint of anger in his tone. I stripped off my coat and went to sit next to him but he moved. I move closer, he moves away.

"Cody, what's wrong?" I asked as I looked at his stony expression.

"Nothing." He replied indifferently. His eyes stayed glued to the TV so I sit on him to block his view.

"Get off." He mutters.

"No. Not until you tell me what's wrong." I cross my arms across my chest and look at him. He looks up at me before moving his hands up to my sides. I almost smile until he lifts me off and places me on the bed before returning his gaze to the TV.I let out a frustrated sigh before getting off the bed and turning on the radio just to piss him off. As soon as I hear Katy Perry's Hot N Cold, I got an idea.

It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up

Singing along I stood in front of the TV and put my hands on my hips.
We kiss, we make up

"Move I'm watching TV."
You don't really want to stay, no
But you don't really want to go-o
you're hot then you're cold
you're yes then you're no

I turn the TV off but he turns it back on.
You're in then you're out
you're up then you're down
I get pissed so I go over and grab the remote.

"Hey!" He objected. I turned the TV off and set the remote on top of it.
We used to be
just like twins
so in sync
the same energy

Sighing, he tried to get up to get it but I pushed him back on the bed.
Now's a dead battery
Used to laugh bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
"Just give me the damn remote!"
I should know that
you're not gonna change
I sat on the side off the bed and shook my head.
Someone call the doctor

I pointed to Cody.
Got a case of a love bi-polar
Stuck on a roller coaster
can't get off this ride
He tried to get up again only to get pushed back down again.
You change your mind
like a girl changes clothes

Finally he cracked a smile and chuckled. "Fine! I give up!"

Grinning I continued to sing until Cody wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me down to lay with him.

"Are you done PMSing?" I ask as we're lying face to face. He brought his hand to my face and smiled.

"I wasn't—" He started with a laugh.

"Are you?"

"Fine. Yeah, I am."

"So we're good? You're not mad at me anymore?" I asked.

"I wasn't mad at you…but if it makes you feel better, yeah we're good."

"Good." I smiled. We laid their together for a while until Cody let out a yawn.

"It's gonna be a long day tomorrow…. And just watching you tired me out."

"Yeah… Raw is gonna be fun." I sighed.

"I'm not on Raw tomorrow…"

"You're not?" I asked. He shook his head in response.
"Are you going?" He asked.

"I was thinking about it… I wanted to show my support for Zack and Wade."

"Oh…" He said looking away.

"What? I want you to come to." I smiled. "Even if I have to drag you there."

He narrowed his eyes at me for a moment before he started to grin. "Sounds like a plan."

The Next Day

We were getting ready for Raw and I stepped out of the bathroom and walked past Cody.

"Hello…"He said as he tried to lift up the back of my skirt. Swiveling around I slapped his hand away.

"No."

"Okay, okay!" He surrendered holding up his hands. "But you do look really hot…"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Cody…"

Before I realized what was happening he pressed his lips against mine. Before I could react he pulled away. "Um…." He started to say as he looked away. "We should get going to Raw."

Monday Night Raw- Columbia, South Carolina

We got to the arena after the show already started. We walked over to catering where we found Zack.

"Hey Zack." I greeted when we walked up. He gave me the once over and grinned.

"You look pretty hot."

"Thanks Zack." I laughed. "Looking pretty Zacktastic yourself."

He stood up from his seat at the table and we started to Zack's locker room when Cody tripped on one of the wires. As he fell he tried to grab my arm but missed…and grabbed my skirt. As he fell he pulled now my skirt revealing my batman panties.

My eyes widened as I quickly bend over to retrieve my skirt when I get whistled at. I look behind me at I have Zack, Cody, and Punk looking at my ass. Punk grins as he glances at the Batman symbol on my ass. "Nice underwear, Charity. Very Hot." As he walks away chuckling to himself I pull my skirt back up.

"Mmm. Man I loved the view." Cody grinned. Blushing, I glared at him.

"What he said." Zack breathed as he looked all dreamy eyed at me.

"You did that on purpose, Cody." I fumed.

"No I did." He laughed. "I tripped on a wire. I meant to grab your arm but instead grabbed your skirt."

"Then why the hell are you laughing?"

"Because it's funny." He grinned.

"Fine! But this will be funnier." I kneeled in front of him and pulled his pants down only to find him not wearing underwear…. I blushed even more as both Zack and I covered our eyes.

"Bloody hell Cody!" We heard Wade exclaim. I uncovered my eyes just in time to see Wade cover his eyes and walk away in disgust. I let out a frustrated sigh as I pulled Cody's pants back up.

"Enjoy the view?" He smirked.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"Babe…" He snickered as he tried to grab my hand as I started to walk off. We got to the locker room and I plopped down onto the couch. Cody tried to sit down next to me but I pushed him away.

"No. I want to see next to Zack." They shrugged and Zack sat next me as we watched the broadcast.

John Morrison begins his entrance for his Falls Count Anywhere match against The Miz. Morrison is attacked by a steel pipe wielding Miz from behind and the trainers come out to assist him. They walk him up the ramp, but Morrison decides he still wants to fight and hobbles his way to the ring.

The Miz goes right after Morrison's injured leg at the start. Morrison gets in a couple of punches but Miz targets the leg again. He slams it repeatedly against the steel post. Miz grabs a kendo stick from under the ring. Miz hits Morrison across the leg, but John dodges the second swing. Both men fall the mat, and Morrison grabs the stick. John connects across the back and midsection of Miz repeatedly. Miz slides out of the ring, but Morrison follows right after. John tries for a cover, but Miz kicks out. John crawls back to the weapon and turns around to find Miz. Miz makes it up the entrance ramp, buying time from his limping foe. Miz throws Morrison into the metal WWE symbol, and then hits the Skull Crushing Finale on the ramp!

The referee doesn't let Miz cover him, and instead calls for the bell as Morrison can no longer compete. The Miz gets a mic and says that last week it was R-Truth. This week was John Morrison. Next week? We'll have to wait and see. The Miz says that he is the only person capable of making this kind of an impact, because he is awesome.

Wade Barrett heads down to commentary for the Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero v. Randy Orton match.

Orton and Ziggler try for a leg attack. Orton clutches for a side headlock. Ziggler throws Orton into the ropes but gets hit with a shoulder block. Ziggler leapfrogs and tries for a hip toss. Orton counters, but so does Ziggler who tries for a roll up. Orton kicks out.

They square off once again. Ziggler knees Orton in the gut. Orton bounces back with a clothesline that sends Ziggler out of the ring for a reprieve. Ziggler returns to the ring and circles with Orton once again. Orton connects with a standing hip toss, and then stomps across the legs of Ziggler. Orton even takes a moment to yell at Vickie. Orton hits a knee drop and goes for the cover. Dolph kicks out. Orton hits a vertical suplex followed by a high knee drop. Ziggler rolls out of the way and stomps and punches at Orton. Ziggler hits a jumping elbow and tries for a cover. Orton kicks out.

Orton is the first to his feet, reverses a neckbreaker, and rolls up Orton. He kicks out of the cover. Ziggler kicks Orton sending him out of the ring. Orton rolls back and goes on the attack. Ziggler is able to survive the brief onslaught and counter into a cover. Orton kicks out. Ziggler climbs up the turnbuckle, but Orton follows after. Ziggler and Orton both have their feet on the top rope as Orton connects with a huge superplex! Ziggler kicks out of the cover!

After a while both men are on their feet, exchanging punches. Orton hits a couple big clotheslines followed by his signature scoop slam. Orton is starting to get amped up. Orton tries to set him up for the suspended DDT, and connects! Orton drops to the mat and begins pounding. Ziggler gets to his feet, and slides out of the ring to avoid the RKO. Wade leaves him commentary seat to distract Orton. Ziggler takes advantage and gets the cover.

After the match Vickie announces Dolph as the winner. He proceeds to do a handstand and then shouts, "How damn good am I?"

Next up was the Divas match but instead of watching Zack turns to me. "So I'm curious…Batman underwear and Batman necklace… are you wearing anything else Batman?"

"Yes." I laughed.

"What is it?"

"My bra." I grinned. His eyes widened.

"Really?" He breathed.

"Yeah. Wanna see?"

Wow I have never seen two men look more interested than that moment. Zack nodded his head so I stood up. Facing them I lifted up my top to reveal my Batman push-up bra.

"Oh my god…" They both breathed in union. Laughing, I put my shirt back down and sat back in my seat. Luckily the Divas match was over because I did not want to see Kelly attempt to wrestle. She sucks.

Zack's match was up next so he left and I ignored Cody the entire time. Swagger starts with a takedown, and does a celebratory jog in the ring. Ryder gets to his feet, and hits a high running forearm. Swagger hits a Belly-to-back suplex and goes for the cover. Ryder kicks out. Swagger connects with a scoop slam and running leg drop. Cover, but Ryder kicks out. Swagger drops to one knee and cinches on an arm lock. He releases and punches Ryder repeatedly before returning to the hold. Zack escapes and hits a neckbreaker. Cover, but Swagger kicks out. Swagger tries for his Gut Wrench Powerbomb, but Ryder scurries off and heads up the turnbuckle. Swagger catches him for a slam. Ryder tries to block a Swagger Bomb, so Swagger attempts a second. Ryder blocks with his feet and hits the Rough Ryder. This match is over!

"Babe…" Cody said scotching closer.

"Cody, there's nobody around. You don't have to call me that."

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you…. Twice." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders . "Do you forgive me?"

"Whatever." I muttered when my phone went off. Picking it up, I smiled. It was a text from Ted.