Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Reality Makes The Best Pick-up Lines

"Who's that?" Cody asked as he saw my expression. My smile faded as I replied to the text.

"Just a friend."

Before he could reply, there was a knock on the door. We both turned our attention to the crew member that peeked inside.

"Hey. Vince wants to see you two." Cody and I exchange a glance and get up. We follow to the room that is serving as Vince's office. She knocks on the door before hearing a response and opens the door. She ushers us in and shuts the door behind us.

"You wanted to talk to us?" Cody inquired. I just now noticed that that he had his arm around me and fought the urge to push him away. I was still pretty pissed but tried not to reveal that.

Vince sat behind his big desk looking at a laptop before glancing up at us. He smiled and shut the lid of the computer. "If it isn't my favorite couple!" His voice boomed. We both faked smiles and Cody have me a slight squeeze. God I wanted to punch him.

Vince sat back in his chair and looked us. "There's been some talk backstage involving you two and Kelly Kelly…" He started. I nodded but on the inside I was freaking out. Did Kelly complain about us?

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's really interesting. It seems that you, Charity, and Kelly don't really get along. I've also heard that she's not very happy with your relationship with Cody."

Oh great. Now I just know that I'm gonna get lectured. It's not my fault that Kelly hates me because she thinks I 'stole' Cody from her! I mean, honestly, what kind of woman calls dibs on man?

"Is this true?" Vince asks. He looks between Cody and I and I nod.

"Yes it is….Ever since we announced our engagement; Kelly has been trying to mess everything up. It's been very unprofessional." I reply. I notice Cody glance at me but I keep my gaze on Vince.

"Is this true, Cody?"

Cody looks away from me at Vince. He slowly nodded. "Yes it is."

Vince stared at us for a moment before he broke into a grin. "Perfect!"

Cody and I exchanged confused glances. "Huh?"

He clasped his hands together and leaned forward. "This is perfect. You see, your storyline leading up to the actual wedding has been….boring. We need to shake things up a bit."

"Okay…" I replied softly. "Shake things up how?"

He grinned and I just knew that this wasn't gonna be good. Vince loves taking real life personal situations and making it a storyline. He believes that reality makes the best storylines. Look at the Matt Hardy, Lita and Edge love triangle storyline! In real life Matt and Lita were together for 6 years. Edge and Matt Hardy were best friends backstage as were Lita and Edge. Then Matt finds Lita's cell phone at their home and sees evidence that Lita and Edge were having an affair. This devastated Matt Hardy which resulted in him having a vendetta towards Edge.

Vince heard about this very private situation and decided that it would make the perfect storyline. It would be exciting. He was right but the situation should have been dealt with privately. Vince has a messed up sense of humor like that. If you're having a dilemma and Vince catches wind of it, you can best bet it'll become a storyline.

"We already get that you two are engaged but having you both just walking out together during Cody's matches is boring. Where's the excitement that makes fans want to tune in every week or come to our events? Just to see you walk out together? Of course not!"

"So where does Kelly's hostility towards me and my relationship with Cody come in?" I asked.

He let out a laugh and sat back. "What we're going to do is let you go after each other. You see Kelly go after Cody; you'll get jealous and want to attack her. Go for it. Somebody will try to separate you, but keep fighting. Do what feels natural."

For the first time since I've been in that office I smirked. "So I can attack her anytime I want?"

"Yes." He nodded. "But she can also attack you if she wishes. We'll give you matches, you'll attack Kelly before and after matches, you'll get backstage segments, and you'll become our top female heel. So what do you say?"

I nodded ecstatically. "I'm all for it. Thank you Mr. McMahon."

"Wait." Cody inputted. Both Vince and I looked at him. "What do I do in all this?"

"Well you'll continue being your heel character but when Kelly hits on you, you'll go along with it, deny it when Charity asks about it." Vince explains.

"So like the Edge and Vickie storyline from 2009?"

"Yes." Vince nodded. "Only since unlike Adam and Vickie, you're both actually engaged, you won't be cheating or anything." He looked at us. "What do you say? Are you up for it?"

We agree and then we are dismissed. We walk down the hallway in silence until we pass Kelly. I smirk as she glares at me.

"What are you looking at Charity?" She sneers.

I give her an amused look and shrug. "Nothing bitch. I just want to wish you luck."

She gave me her usual blank look and I turned to Cody. On cue, his arms wrapped around me and I ran a hand up his chest. I could sense Kelly just seething so I pressed a soft his on his lips before glancing at her.

"Wish me luck about what?"

"Kelly, simple minded Kelly; I know you're trying to break us up. But it's not going to work. We're…" I move my hand up behind Cody's neck and play with the back of his hair. I look into his eyes and pull his face closer to mine. "We're unbreakable." I almost whisper.

I almost laugh as she storms off. I go to pull away but Cody holds me in place, his lips hovering just before mine. "Cody…" I whisper. "What are you…"I started to say as he leaned forward. Our lips just barely touched when we were thankfully interrupted.

"Hey!" Zack called as him and Wade started walking down the hallway towards us. Cody released me and we acted like nothing happened.

"Jeez, you two." Wade smirked. "Snogging in a hallway? Get a room." He let out a light hearted chuckle.

"Hi Zack, hi Wade." I greeted. "What brings you down here?"

"Zack here has been talking nonstop about your love of Batman…"

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as Cody started to chuckle. "I see…"

Wade looks around as if he didn't want anybody to hear. "Is it true you have on Batman undergarments?"

"Yes Wade." I laugh.

"Can I see?" He asked with a grin.

"Oh my god!" I laughed. "Why does everyone want to see?"

"Hey! You owe me! I expected you that one time and got Cody. I was ripped off!"

This time it was Cody's turn to blush. I laughed as Zack looked between the 3 of us with a perplexed look. "Fine. Come on…" I said opening the door to the nearby locker room. I already knew it was empty so I walked inside. Wade, Zack and Cody all followed and stood there. "Hey! You two already seen!" I said pointing to Zack and Cody.

"So? We want to see again." Zack smiled.

"Fine." I sighed. I lifted up my top to show the bra then turned around and lifted the back of my skirt to show the back.

"Sweet Jesus…." I heard somebody breathe as I bent over slightly. That didn't sound like any of the guys… I put my skirt down and turned to see Christian in the doorway looking at me all dreamy eyed.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?" I exclaimed. Zack was grinning and fist pumping. Wade was looking at me with his mouth open.

"That was hot…." Christian commented.

"She has the matching bra." Wade added.

Christian's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"Can I see?"

"God! It's like high school all over again!" I mumbled. "Fine! Get in here and shut the door though."

He hobbled in on his crutches and closed the door. Sighing I lifted my top and all jaws dropped again. Laughing I put my top back down. "Happy?" They all nod. "Good. So dinner and drinks?" I ask.

They all shrug and agree and I walk out the room with the men in tow.