Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Mistletoe Is For Kissing, Stupid!

We all got into the ring and waited as they cut to a clip of what happened last night on Raw last night. My jaw almost dropped as I watched my cocky little moment with Kelly. They recorded us without our knowing! Since I knew they'd zoom in on my face, I smirked and nodded.

"What's that?" Ally muttered to me.

"Storyline." I mumbled back.

Mick Foley says this is a "Mistletoe" Match. Whoever can climb up the pole and retrieve it will be able to cash it in on a very special prize before Christmas.

The bell rings and somebody grabs my hair and yanks me back to the mat. I look up to my surprise to see Kelly Kelly! She gets the Bella twins to help her and they all start to kick me. I curl up in defense and shield my face until they start to lighten up. I look through my arms to see Nattie and Ally beating up Brie and Nikki. Kelly looks at me, the pole attached to the turnbuckle, then back to me before trying to book it. Luckily I grab her leg and yank it making her fall to the mat. Alicia Jumps up onto the second rope and starts climbing but the Bellas team up to take her down. They both start to argue until Nikki tries to go after it, but her sister Brie trips her! She climbs up on Nikki and is almost up when I punch Kelly as hard as I can on the side of her leg. She curls up screaming in pain so I take the opportunity to scramble up to my feet. I jump on Kelly's back and run over to the corner. Leaning against Nikki, I grab Brie and powerbomb her to the mat. Nikki tries to use this opportunity to climb but I yank her off and elbow her in the face. She rolls out of the ring and I smirk. I turn to start climbing the turnbuckle myself but somebody pulls my legs off the ropes to I land face first into the thin padding covering the metal underneath. Whoever it was that did it started to use me to climb up and retrieve the mistletoe. The bell rang and to my disappointment, Kelly's music started to play. Holding my nose, I looked up at an ecstatic Kelly. He smiled at me and I glared. She started to motion around her waist saying she's the next Divas champ. Seething, I backed up and rolled out of the ring to join Nattie and Ally ringside. Kelly was still taunting me when Mick Foley walked out onto the stage again.

"I think there may have been a slight misunderstanding and I apologize for that… I DID NOT say that the winner gets a future Divas Championship match…"

Kelly Kelly looks around dumbfounded making me laugh. Did she really think that a mistletoe match means you get a championship match?

"What you do get is the opportunity to give a kiss to any superstar of your choice between now and Christmas."

I frowned at this because I knew exactly who she'll give a kiss to; Cody. She looked excited and smirked at me before jumping down to the mat.

By the time we made it to the back, I was tempted to beat the hell out of Kelly. Nattie and Ally asked me if I was okay since they saw my little face plant.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured them. I looked over at Kelly who was complaining to the Bellas. I started to walk over to her, signaling to camera guy on my way.

"I can't believe that the winner gets to just kiss somebody! I thought it was for a title match….This is so unfair."

"Are you really that stupid, Kelly? What else would a mistletoe match be for other than to kiss somebody? That's kinda what a mistletoe is for." She gave me what I assumed to be a fierce look. "You're pathetic Kelly." I scoffed.

"Oh really? Well last I checked I can kiss any superstar of my choosing…" She grinned. "And I think you know exactly who I'm going to pick." She gave me a mocking smile and scampered off before I could respond.

As soon as she was out of sight, Ally and Nattie rejoined me, "So what did she say?" Ally asked.

"She taunted me with who she's going to cash in her mistletoe kiss in for…"

"She's going to cash it in on Cody, isn't she?" Nattie asked. I nodded my head.

"That is so typical! She knows he's taken and yet she still goes after him…. Do you want me and Beth to deal with her? Maybe beat some sense into her?" Nattie grinned. Smirking, I shook my head.

"That's okay, Nattie. I can handle her." They both nodded in understanding and I started to walk away towards the locker room when Ally grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I was gonna go change…"

"Nope. We're supposed to stay in our costumes for the rest of the night."

"What?" I exclaimed.
"Don't worry." Nattie laughed. "You look great. Let's get to the Christmas party for the Superstars and Divas."

We started walking until I stopped causing both women to look at me.

"I'm meet you guys there. I'm gonna go get Cody." I smiled. They both shrugged and I started back down the hallway to find Cody when I bumped into Ted.

"Hey!" He greeted when he saw me.

"Hey. What's with the bag?" I asked motioning to the big red bag on the crate next to him.

"They're WWE action figures and other toys… I'm going out during Jinder Majhal's match and handing them out to kids." He smiled. I noticed he was already in his ring gear ready to go out. He looked at my outfit once more. "Man, I just can't get over your outfit. You would make one gorgeous Mrs. Claus."

"Thanks. I actually have to stay in this for the rest of the night."

"Well that's great then….but anyways…" He grinned as he pulled me towards him. He leaned back against the crate and looked me in the eye. "How about we continue what we started at the hotel before Jinder's match…" He started to lean in when my favorite interruption walked down the hallway.

"Hey Ted!" Cody smiled. "You should get down to gorilla position. Jinder is almost done blabbing so you'll be going out soon."

"Alright, thanks Codes."

I stepped back a little so that Ted could grab his bag. He turned to me with a sympathetic look. "Sorry… I'll see you later." He started to walk away when I stopped him.

"Can't forget this..." I said taking his Santa hat off my head and putting it on his.

"Oh, thank you. " He smiled before walking off.

Down the hallway I could see Kelly looking around. I just knew she was looking for Cody so I grabbed his hoodie and quickly ducked into a nearby room.