Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

You're With Me, Remember?

After a very long 3 1/2, we finally made it to his house where I parked. I turned off the ignition and we just sat there for a few moments before Ted turned to me.

"Thanks for driving me all the way home, Charity." He smiled.

"It was no problem. Didn't want to leave you stranded," I replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, that wouldn't have been good." He chuckled. He unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed the handle but just sat there for a moment. He was facing the door and turned to look at me. "Would you like to come in for a moment? Get something to drink or just rest a little? Afterwards we can just ride back together if you want?"

"Sure." I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. It felt good to walk around and stretch after sitting for so long. We walked up to the front door and Ted unlocked the door before we walked inside.

"Make yourself at home." He said. "I just need to call Evan and tell him you gave me a ride and I'll grab my stuff and we'll go."

"Okay." I nodded. He disappeared up the stairs and I sat down the couch. The outside of the house was absolutely beautiful but the inside was breathtaking. I laid back and made myself comfortable. Normally I would have said no to coming inside but this was the first time I've ever been here. We've known each other for a little over two years but never invited each other over. We saw each other on the road all the time so we never saw the point.

Before I could get too comfortable, Ted came back down the stairs as he hung up his phone. I got up from where I was perched and walked over near the door. "Ready?" I smiled.

"Almost." He smiled as he headed down the hall before emerging a few moments later with his bags. I opened the door and motioned for him to go but he insisted I go first.

I help him put his bags in the car and shut the trunk. I'm about to walk to the driver's side when I feel Ted grab my hand. I look down at our hands before raising an eyebrow at him. He catches me off guard by leaning in and kissing me.

"What was that for?" I smiled after he pulled away.

"To thank you again for doing this for me. I appreciate it." He smiled back.

"You're welcome." We parted and got inside the car before we buckled ourselves up and on our way back to Jacksonville.

We were cutting it close to show time so I had Ted call Cody and tell him I'm going to be late. He wanted to talk to me but I was driving.

"He says he wants to talk to you."

"I know." I sighed. "I'll make it quick." I held out my hand and grabbed the phone and put it to my ear. "Yeah Codes?"

"What's taking you so long?" He asked. "I thought you were just going to the meeting and coming right back? I left you a few messages."

Just by his tone I could tell he was worried. It had completely slipped my mind to call him to say I had a photo-shoot and all that. He probably thought something happened to me.

"I know, I'm sorry. Vince surprised me by sending me for a photo –shoot right after the meeting."

"Oh… so why is Ted with you?"

I glanced at Ted who was watching the road before looking ahead of me. "He was at the arena doing an interview for WWE magazine and needed a ride back home. "

"You drove him home?"

"Yeah. It's no big deal. Anyways since I'm going to be a little late so you might have to bum a right with somebody.

"But Charity…." He started until I cut him off.

"I have to go but I'll talk to you when I get to the arena. Okay?" I heard nothing for a moment so I thought he hung up. "Cody?"

"Alright…see you later."

As soon as we hung up, I handed Ted his phone and thanked him before returning my attention to the road. As I rested my hand on the center console, Ted gently placed his hand on mine. "I hope I didn't get you in trouble."

I glanced at him and smiled. "No, everything is fine. I just worried him by not calling him earlier about the photo- shoot."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and he gave my hand a light squeeze before letting go.

We made it to the building a few minutes after the show started. We signed in with a crew member backstage and could hear the fans loud and clear. Ted touched my hand and I looked at him.

"I'll be right back." He smiled. "I'm going to see what I'm doing tonight."

"Alright."

He walked away down the hall and I turned to the guy we signed in with.

"Hey, have you seen where Cody Runnels went?" I asked.

He pointed to the monitor without looking up from his clipboard.

"Shit…" I muttered to myself. I was supposed to walk out with Cody as I always do but I'm too late. I walk over to the monitor and watch Cody's little segment. Luckily this isn't a match but I know that Cody won't be very happy with me.

I watch as Tony Chimel introduces the returning Lillian Garcia, Smackdown's new ring announcer. She gets a great reception, and she looks as good as she always did. Garcia says that it's great to be back, and Cody quickly cuts her off as he stands on the announce table. He says that he hates to be the purveyor of the truth, but no one cares that she's back. They probably never noticed that she left.

I couldn't help but grin at his heel performance. He was great at playing the bad guy.

He says he does enjoy the symmetry of the return of one announcer coinciding with the departure of another. He then says he guesses that he didn't send his message loud enough to Booker T last week about respect. Tonight, he made it abundantly clear. He wonders who will fill his chair now. Who will spew moan-inducing clichés, first-grade rudimentary commentary, and have a "Fav Five" with eleven people in it. The answer is he will do it. Cody tells Booker T to watch carefully because he might learn something, SUCKA! He smiles and does his signature laugh before jumping down from the table to sit in Booker's seat at commentary.

Wade's music hits and I turn around to see Wade and Zeke standing behind me. Wade winks at me and heads out while Zeke and I watch the monitor until he walks out.

"So did you find Cody?" Ted asks as he walks up. He places his hand on the small of my back and I move a little making his hand drop. We may be dating, but nobody needs to know that. I made it look like I moved to look at him.

"Yeah, I did." I said pointing to the monitor. "He's on commentary. He took over Booker's spot after attacking him."

"I see. This should be interesting." He grinned as he watched the monitor.

They have a setup of tables, ladders, and chairs on the ramp. Josh Mathews explains what is going on. Wade Barrett and Randy Orton will face each other at TLC on December 18. Whoever wins their match in the fastest time tonight will get to choose what type of match they have at the event.

"The choices are a Tables Match, Ladder Match, or a Chairs Match and that will be determined tonight so Barrett and Jackson getting ready to go." Cole said. "And Cody, again, it's wonderful to have you out here and first question I'd like to ask you as we get set the clock…"

"Ask away." Cody replied, smoothly.

"Is Wade Barrett, I mean what do you think about the Barrett Barrage? In fact you were one of the gentlemen that joined Barrett as the sole survivor at Survivor Series!" Cole Commented.

"Yes I have to say that all three of the match ups you talked about for the potential tables, ladders and chairs match between Wade Barrett and Randy Orton, they favor Wade Barrett."

Wade and Zeke circle the ring, and Barrett tries to roll him up, but Jackson doesn't budge. Jackson misses an elbow drop, and Barrett covers for a one count. They circle the ring, and Barrett kicks him before applying a side headlock. Jackson sends him to the ropes and hits a back elbow for a one count. Jackson clubs him down for another one count. Barrett quickly bails from the ring, and fifty seconds have passed. Barrett quickly gets in the ring, misses a clothesline, and gets caught with a shoulder block.

"So….I have a match tonight." Ted said as he leaned towards me.

I looked away to smile at him. "Really?"

"Yeah. Wanna see?"

I nodded and we walked away to look at the board.

#1 – Barrett vs Jackson

#2—Slater vs Ryder

#3–DiBiase vs. Mahal

"That's great!" I exclaimed giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged back.

"Thanks. "

We pulled away and Ted was about to go for a kiss but luckily Zack walked up.

"Whoa….what's going on here?" He asked raising an eyebrow at us.

I quickly let go of Ted to face Zack and smiled. "Nothing. I was just giving him a hug to congratulate him for getting another match on TV."

Zack looked unconvinced for a moment before shrugging. "Okay then. Did you see that I have a match too?" Grinning he pointed to his name.

"Yeah I did. Congrats Broski!" I gave him a high five. "Sorry it's against Heath though."

I don't know what it was about Heath the irritated me. Maybe because his gimmick was a poor rip off of Edge's rockstar gimmick? I mean honestly, nobody can touch Edge. He played the rockstar image perfectly and nobody will ever match him.

"You still hate him, huh?" Zack laughed.

"Yes! He's just an Edge wannabe." I argued. "Nobody should ever attempt Adam's rockstar gimmick ever. They just can't do it justice. It's like how Twilight killed the badass vampire reputation."

"You just say that because you thought Edge was hot." Zack smirked.

"Well he was! He was extremely hot and I miss seeing him around. It hasn't been the same backstage since he retired."

"But he had to." Ted inputted. "He would have been paralyzed if he hadn't."

"I know." I frown. We all stood there in silence for a moment until Zack left for his match and we were joined by Cody. He did not look too happy either.

"Oh you two are together. Go figure." I heard him mumble. Ted must not have heard him or at least acknowledge it as he smiled at him.

"Hey Cody."

Cody ignored him and grabbed my hand as he walked by. "I need to talk to you."

I shot Ted an apologetic glance and followed Cody through some random room. He turned around to face me, letting go of my hand. "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were so late that I had to walk out there alone. That doesn't look good. Neither does you showing up late with Ted." He said folding his arms across his chest.

"Cody, Ted needed a ride. If you didn't notice, he has a match tonight too so I needed to get him here."

"But you're supposed to be with me, remember?" He shot back.

"But Cody…." Is started to say but seeing how upset he was I decided not to argue. "I know, and I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

I pursed my lips as I looked away at the floor. Cody caught me off guard by grabbing my hands making me look up at him.

"I'm just trying to help you. People see you with Ted and they'll know something is up. "

"I know…."

"It's fine. You look great by the way." He smiled. I had completely forgotten all about my new hair and outfit I was still wearing from the photo-shoot.

"Thanks. Vince wants to play off this whole 'bad girl' image I have so they made my hair darker and put some colored streaks in it."

"Looks hot." He smirked. I chuckled and jokingly smacked his arm.

"I knew you'd think so. Well there's a couch and TV in here so I guess we can just sit and watch the show from in here until your match."

He shrugged and led me over to the couch before sitting down and pulling me down on his lap.

"Really?" I laughed. I chuckled as he groaned in protest as I got off his lap and sat neck to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we watched while we waited for his match.

Near the end of the Sheamus vs David Otunga match; I stood up earning a confused look from Cody.

"I'll be right back." I smiled. "I have to go get something."

"Want me to come with you?" He asks.

"No, that's okay. It won't take me that long. Just stay here and I'll be back for you go out."

He nodded and turned his attention back to TV allowing me to leave. On my way to the vending machine, I texted Ted. I asked him to meet me so I could apologize for just ditching him. Luckily he was already there waiting when I showed up.

"Is everything okay with Cody?" He asked.

"Yeah, he was just a little worried about the not calling earlier thing." I said as I took a dollar out of my bag. I entered it into the machine and hit the buttons and waiting for the Reese's to fall down but it didn't.

"Dammit!"

Ted looked into the machine and laughed. "Wow. Here we'll shake it a little." He shook it a little but it did nothing. He frowned so I gently pushed him out of the way and handed him my bag.

"Okay, can you please hold this for a second?"

He grabbed the bag and stepped back as I took a deep and lifted my knee and hit the machine as hard as I could. The candy got loose and fell down making me grin. "Booya!"

"Booya?" Ted laughed.

"Yeah." I chuckled. I took my bag back and thanked him before leaning over and grabbing the candy. We walked back towards the locker room and stopped right before the door. I glanced around before giving him a peck on the lips. "I'll see you after Cody's match so we can get going." I smiled.

"Alright." He smiled back. See you after."

He walked away and I waited a few moments before opening the door and walking inside.