Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Casey

I stood at the gate and watched as people filed out. As I saw a teenage girl walk out, I grinned.

"Casey!" I called. She looked over and smiled. Running over to me she gave me a hug.

"Hey Cuz. It's been a while." She smiled. "So you're engaged, huh? To Cody."

"Yeah… um….did you eat anything yet?"

She looked a little taken back at how quickly I changed the subject. "Um...no I haven't."

Smiling, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "How about we go pick up some donuts and bring them back to the hotel?"

"Sure." She shrugged.

We grabbed her luggage and made our way to the nearest bakery on the way back. We got a box of donuts, two cups of coffee for Cody and I and a small carton of chocolate milk for Casey before heading back to the hotel. Since my hands were full, I asked Casey to knock on the door. Cody opened the door and took the coffees from me while I let Casey bring her luggage inside.

"We really need to talk." Cody whispered as I walked past. I gave him a glare as I placed the box on the table and handed Casey her drink.

"Shit…I forgot napkins and paper plates. Casey, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go see if they have some in the lobby."

"We'll be right back." Cody said following me to the door. I spun around to face him.

"No. How about you stay here?" I replied, forcing a smile. For the sake of Casey, I tried to keep the strain out of my voice but Cody knew that I wasn't happy with him.

"Alright." He replied calmly. "See you when you get back."

Turning on my heel I left the room leaving Casey and Cody alone. There was a long silence before either of them spoke. Cody looked at the door for a moment before putting a smile on his face and turning to Casey. On the ride back, I told Casey how nobody knows about her dad being my uncle and how I wanted to keep it that way. "So Casey how are you?"

She looked at him for a moment wondering if he remembered her. "I'm good. How about you?"

"Not too bad." He smiled. "How's your dad doing?"

At first she didn't know what to say. Did he know? "He's doing great. He's been really busy lately."

"Yeah I heard about his hunting show."

Casey didn't know what to say next and Cody smiled. "In case you're wondering, I do remember you from when years ago. And I know that Charity is your dad's niece."

"Oh...but Charity said that you didn't know?"

"She had one too many and doesn't remember telling me anything." Cody chuckled.

"Oh that makes sense then. So should we tell her that you do know?"

"I'd prefer if we didn't."

"What do you mean?" Casey asked giving him a confused look. "Why not?"

"She's already dealing with a lot of stuff and doesn't need the added stress of knowing she drunkenly spilled her secrets to me."

"But you're her fiancé…" Casey started but stopped when the door opened and I walked in.

"Okay luckily they did have plates and napkins in the lobby because other than that I would have had to go to the store." I said as I set the stuff on the table. I opened the box and grabbed a donut for myself and my coffee before sitting down.

After wolfing down my donut I asked if they wanted anymore. "Nope. I'm good." Casey smiled.
"Yeah, so am I. If you want any more you can." Cody replied.

"Okay. I'm gonna go see if anybody else wants some. I'll be right back."

I grabbed the box of donuts and Cody surprised me by grabbing the plates and napkins. "Cody…what are you doing?"

"I'm helping you by bringing the plates and napkins."

Since my back was turned to Casey I was allowed to shoot him a glare. "Fine. Thank you." I replied flatly. "Casey, we'll be right back."

"Okay." She shrugged taking another bite of her donut.

As soon as we stepped into the hallway, I started towards Zack's room. I didn't even bother to wait for Cody while he shut our door and followed.

"Charity, we really need to talk." He said as I knocked on Zack's door.

"No we don't. What's there to talk about?"

I wasn't really mad at Cody. I mean both of us have been through a lot since this whole fake fiancé stuff started. We have to play like we're in love on tv and backstage so it's understandable how it would cross over to when we're alone. My anger is mainly because I let it happen. I let my emotions get the best of me yet again.

Before Cody could say anything, Zack opened the door, spray tan in hand. "Hey! What's up?"

"Hey Zack. I bought some donuts and have some left over. Want some?"

He looked from the box of donuts in my hand to the can in his hand. "Um…give me moment."

He shut the door and we waited a little while before it opened again. He opened the box and took out two donuts, sticking one in his mouth. "nmph uhh" He mumbled.

"You're welcome Zack." I chuckle as Cody hands him a few napkins and a plate. He mumbles another thank you to Cody and shuts the door before moving on to Mike and Ally's room and Wade's.

"Well hello." Wade smirks when he opens his door. "I don't remember ordering room service."

I laughed and Cody cleared his throat. Wade looked around door frame and frowned at Cody. "Oh… never mind since you're here." He said flatly.

"Very funny Wade." Cody replied.

Suddenly Wade's eyes widened as he looked from Cody and I. "Wait... Is Cody here to strip for me again? I'm not interested if that's what's going on here."

I laughed as Cody started to blush. "No he's not going to strip…unless you want him to?" I joked.

"No! If it was you…now that's a different story." He said with a wink.

"Sorry to burst you bubble Wade but I just came to see if you wanted some donuts." I smiled. "So do you?"

"Unless you prefer tea and crumpets." Cody smirked. Wade look over at him and grinned.

"Oh we have jokes now, don't we Cody?"

The two guys went back and forth while Wade tried to make his decision. "Any day now Wade."

"Well there's only two left anyways so why don't we just let him have the rest?" Cody suggested.

Shrugging I handed him the box and he thanked me. We talked a little until we said goodbye and left back to our room.

"By the way, there's a house show tonight. Right?"

"Yeah why?"

"You're going alone."

Cody stopped in his tracks and grabbed my arm to stop me. "Whoa. What's going on? Why am I going alone? We always go together whether you're walking out with me or not."

"Well not this time. I want to stay here at the hotel with Casey and use the time to catch up and all that."

He looked at me for a moment and I found it hard to look him in the eye. "Why are you being like this? What did I do that was so horrible?"

"We need to get back to Casey." I said flatly as I turned to walk. Again he grabbed my arm.

"Is it because we slept together?"

I looked down at the carpet in the hallway and didn't answer him for a moment.

"Is it?"

"I…I just have a lot on my mind right now. Okay?" I finally answered as I looked at him. Sighing he gave me a small nod and we continued to our room.

"I take it you're gonna stay here while I go to the gym too?"

"Yep." I knock on the door since we left the keycards inside and waited as Casey opened the door.