Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

I'm Done

Friday- December 9th, 2011

11:42AM

"So…tell me again why we're looking at bouquets for your fake wedding?" Casey asks.

"Shh!" I hiss looking around to see if anyone heard her. "Because Vince is gonna be there so I have to actually plan a wedding. If I just throw random stuff together he'll know something is up."

"Excuse me, ladies." A woman who I presumed to be the florist smiled. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes. I'm looking to pick out a bouquet for my wedding that's coming up." I smiled back.

"Oh! Congratulations! When's the big day?"

"February 14th."

"Isn't that sweet! Getting married on Valentine's day." She beamed. "Do you have a color scheme for your big day?"

"Yes. We're going with white and baby blue. " I nodded.

"Beautiful! Well we have tons of selections with those two colors. Let's go take a look, shall we?"

I nodded and we followed the lady.

6:00PM

The three of us sat in the hotel room watching one of the movies we rented until Cody stood up from where he was sitting. I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well I'm getting bored. How about we go do something? Just get out of the room." He suggested.
"Sure." I shrug. "Like what? We can't do anything drinking related since Casey is only 19."

"Actually I was thinking that you and I could go to the wrestling gym and train a little like we used to."

"What about Casey?"
"I'm fine staying here." She smiled. "I'm old enough to be alone and we rented a couple movies. I'm good."

"So what do you say?" Cody asked me.

I knew what he was doing. We haven't been alone very much to continue our conversation from yesterday. Now was our chance.

"Wouldn't it be closed right now or at least getting ready to close?"

"I know the guy who owns it so we'll be able to have the place to ourselves. Just have to be careful."

I looked over and she gave me a 'go for it' look. "Alright, we'll get changed and go." I said getting up from the bed. I walked over to my stuff and pulled out some workout clothes before walking into the bathroom.

"I know." Casey said. Cody gave her a confused look.
"Know what?"

"That you two aren't really engaged."
"How did you know?"
"Charity told me. She told me all about the fake engagement, Vince and Ted…"

"Ted?" He asked. "What about him? What did she say?"

Shaking her head, she chuckled. "Wow Cody. I knew you liked her but I didn't know it was that bad."

He blushes a little. "What do you mean? I don't like her like that. She's just a friend."

"Oh come on Cody. I know you've liked her for years. You love her and you know it." She smirked.

"Is it that obvious?" he sighed.

"Well to me it is. I mean you got really interested when I said she told me about Ted and just how you act around each other. It's cute. She loves you too, you know. You can tell."

"How?" He sat down on the bed next to her. "Please share your wisdom or wise one." He laughed.

She laughed and gave him a playful push. "She does. I mean when you kiss each other when you're in front of your coworkers, she leans in to you. It shows comfort. She's comfortable around you."

"Of course she is. We've known each other for 20 years."

"That long? We if you have feelings for her, why don't you say something? Tell her!"

"I've tried. Every time I get interrupted by her or somebody else."

"Tell her tonight at the training session then. It's just the two of you. Get close to her and tell her. You'll feel a lot better when you do." She smiled. "Besides, if you've already slept together twice there's obviously something."

Cody was about to say something in response to the sleeping together comment but I walked out ready to go.

"Just make some sort of move, Cody." She whispered in his ear.

Cody gave a small nod and grabbed his clothes before going into the bathroom to change.

"Now I know you're 19 but no leaving this room. Got it?"

"Yes mom." Casey laughed.

"Cute. I'm serious though. Stay here and we'll be back in a while. Have fun."

As we left the room we headed to the elevator and rode down in silence. "Are you gonna talk to me?"

I looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know. What's there to talk about? I thought you wanted to wait until we're at the gym to talk?"

The doors opened and we walked out to the car and headed to the wrestling gym.

Not too long after Cody and I left, Casey was watching the movie when there was a knock on the door. Pausing her movie she got up and walked over to the door before looking through the peephole. "Oh my god…." She breathed before fixing her hair and opening the door.
"Hi." She smiled.
"Hey…I'm sorry….I was looking for Charity's room…." Zack started to say looking at Casey.
"This is her room. She and Cody just left to go do some training. You're Zack Ryder, right?"

"Yeah." He smiled. "Are you a fan or something?"

"I'm Charity's cousin, Casey. I'm gonna be on the road with Charity and Cody until Thursday." She replied. "Charity showed me your Youtube show. You're really funny."

"She did? Cool." He beamed, as he looked past her. "Are you alone?"
"Yeah. Just until they get back. Why?"

"Well some of the gang and I are in my room playing video games. I was coming over to see if Cody and Charity wanted to join us but since they're gone…and you're alone….do you want to? You can meet some of them." He offered.

She bit her lip as she remembered that I said not to leave the room. "I don't know…"

"Come on. It'll be lots of fun. You'll get to meet new people, play video games, and eat some pizza…" He grinned.

"Okay." She giggled. "Let me just text Charity telling her where I'll be first."
She whipped out her phone and sent me a quick message before grabbing the extra keycard I left her and following Zack.

As Cody promised, we had the entire place to ourselves. When we first got here, Cody talked to the owner and got the keys so we could close the place after we were done. We turned on the lights over one of the rings and placed our bags over to the side.

After doing our normal warm up routine of stretching and drills, we paused for a breath as we were both breathing heavy from the intensity of the drills and our shirts were soaked with sweat.

Cody stripped off his shirt and I couldn't help but notice how the light hits the sweat making his muscles glisten. I bit my lip a little as he used his shirt to wipe some of the sweat off his face before tossing to the outside of the ring.

"Ready?" He asked still breathless as he walked towards me.

"…Yeah."

"So I think that we should—" He started before catching him off guard with a dropkick to the chest causing him to fall back. Smirking I walked over him so I stood over him with a leg on either side and held out a hand. "Need help, Codes?"
"Nice drop kick." He grinned up at me. I swallowed a little as his hands slid up the back of my legs.

"Um….what are you…" I trailed off as his hands hooked his hands right above my kneecap and pulled me down. My back hit the mat and he quickly sat up and crawled over to me and pinned my hands down on either side of my head.

"It looks like you're the one that needs help." He whispered with a smirk as he leaned close. I got my head and hands lifted an inch or two off the mat only to get them pinned back down with force. As much as I hated to say it, this is kinda hot.

"Looks like you're down. 1….2…."

"Think again, dashing." I smirk as I bridge so that only my hands, head and feet touch the mat. Intertwining his fingers with mine, he pushed off with his foot into a handstand before his legs came down on my stomach to make me drop but it didn't work.
"What's wrong, Codes? Having issues?" I laughed.
"Eddie Guerrero vs Ultimo Dragon, WCW Slamboree 1998." He smiled as he again tried to break my bridge.

"What?" I asked. I knew what he was talking about since we watched WCW Slamboree 1998 together at Shawn's house when we were kids but I was caught off guard. I almost fell when he tried again to knock me down.

"Nothing..." He mumbled as he looked away.

He pushed off into a handstand again with our fingers still intertwined and I lowered and put my legs out when he came back down and pushed him back to his feet. He kept hold of my hand so I jumped up and put my feet on his thighs and pulled used my weight to pull him down. I monkey flipped him onto his back and pulled myself near our still linked hands only to have him do the same. His feet landed on my legs and he pushed me up onto my feet and I helped him up.

Like I did before he jumped and put his feet on my legs and flipped me, letting go of my hands. Luckily I land on my back and just lay there for a moment. The adrenaline was just running through me and I grinned.
See that I hadn't moved, Cody crawled over to me and hovered over me. "Are you okay? I saw you didn't move so I got worried."

"I'm fine." I chuckled. "Just catching my breath."

He offered his hand and I accepted it only to get him in a small package hold which he broke. We both got to our feet and I gave him a kick to the stomach before picking him up into a belly to back inverted mat slam.

"Nice. Where did you get that move from? Michelle McCool? AJ Styles from TNA?" Cody asked as he got back up.
"Crash Holly." I smiled. "I saw one of his old matches on WWE Classics and he did his finisher called 'crash landing' and I wanted to try it out."

"You should use it since it fits you." He smiled back. "Also it'd be a nice tribute to Crash."

"Yeah it would be…" I started to say but trailed off as he walked around me, his hand brushing against my stomach before stopping right behind me. I bit my lip as I felt his breath on my neck.

His hands slid over my sides and across my stomach. I closed my eyes for a moment before breaking away and he pulls me back to give me a knee to the stomach before hooking my leg and lifts me up into a bridging cradle suplex. I kick out and Cody get up on one knee and waits for me to get up. "Curt Hennig's Perfect Plex." I smirk.

"Very good." He grins. We both stand up and circle each other until I make the first move and grab his arm and twist it behind his back. I wrench it and he quickly reverses it. Pressing his body against my back he put his head need my ear. "You know that we can't deny it forever." He whispers. He goes to whip me into the ropes but instead hits me with his finisher 'Cross Rhodes' and crawls over to me. "We have history…" He said looking at me.

"I know… 5 years."

He looked into my eyes for a moment and smirked before he started to lean in. "You need to sleep with somebody else." I blurted right before our lips met.

"What?" He asked pulling away. "What do you mean I need to sleep with somebody else?"
I sighed and looked away from him at the ceiling.
"We slept together for the second time. This can't keep happening Cody!" I frowned.
"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you sleep around. It's what you do and that's what I'm used to! I give you one free pass to go sleep with somebody else. I know I said that you can't because of this engagement thing but I already have a good excuse for if people ask and…"

"No." He replied.
Wrapping my legs around him I pulled him down next to me and pinned him to the mat. I was sitting on his lower stomach so he couldn't move. "What do you mean no?"
"No, I'm done sleeping around. I slept with a girl and I want her to be my last."

"But as far as I know, I'm the last person you slept with…." I replied.

"Exactly."
I swallowed as I tried to process this. No. He's obviously out of it because of all training we've done so that was just a slip.

"Um…let's finish up our training and get back to Casey." I get up and wait for Cody to get up.
"Okay, I'm confused. Are you mad at me?" He asks.

"No." I shrug. "How about we do some Irish whip stuff?"

"Fine." He Irish whips me into the corner hard and to be honest, it was kind of a turn on. Walking over he grabbed my arm and did it again even rougher.

"Ow…" I mutter to myself. He walks over an instead grab my arm again he gets closer and leans forward. I try to keep my breathing as steady as possible but that is kind of hard to do when you have a hot, sweaty muscular body pressed up against yours. "Um…Cody…?"

He slips his hands under my tank top and slides it off. "I just want to test something." He whispers before cupping my face and giving me an extremely passionate kiss. After a few moments he pulls away and looks into my eyes. "Feel anything?"

Gently pushing him away, I looked away from him. "Um…we should….get back to Casey." I replied softly before slipping out of the ring and grabbing my recently discarded tank top and putting it back on.

Cody slid out of the ring after me and grabbed my hand. "Charity, please wait. One more try."

He pulled me into another extremely passionate kiss and I started to kiss back but stopped myself and pulled away. Grabbing the keys, I looked away from him. "I'll let you close up while I go start the car and everything."

Turning I grabbed our gear bags and walked to the car.

The whole ride back we never spoke. I wasn't mad at him for what he did I was confused. I was still waiting for Ted to tell me if we still have a relationship but when Cody kissed me I felt something. I always do. Maybe it's because we've known each other for 20 years …

Finally we got back to the hotel and rode up the elevator and slowly walked to our room. I took out the keycard and Cody stopped me. "Wait… before we go in I just want the truth. When I kissed you did you feel anything? Anything at all?"

"I….I don't know. I felt something but I'm not sure what it was." I shrugged and unlocked the door. We walk inside and I looked around the empty room. My heart started to beat fast and faster as I looked in the bathroom and found it empty.

"Where the hell is Casey?" I asked. Cody looked around the room.
"Shit." He muttered.

"Oh man…Shawn is gonna kill me!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down." He said rubbing my shoulders. "We'll ask Zack and everyone if they've seen her. We'll find her. Okay?"

"Okay…" I sighed. My stomach was in knots as I tried to think where she could be. "Well let's go ask everyone now."

Cody nodded and grabbed his keycard before we left the room. We knocked on most of our friends' doors only to get no answer. "Where the hell is everyone?" I fumed. With every passing moment of not finding her, I became more and more tense.

Cody grabbed my hand and looked at me. "We'll find her." He reassured me. "We have one more person to try."

I nodded and we walked up to Zack's door where we heard people talking and looked at each other. I pounded on the door and it took a few moments for Zack to answer the door. Seeing us he grinned.

"Hey! What's up?" He smiled.

"Where's Ca—" I started when I heard her voice.

"Oh really? Get ready to eat your words, Mizanin! Watch this solo!" I heard her giggle. I pushed past Zack to see Casey and Mike playing Guitar hero while everyone else were spread without the room watching. Wade was sitting on one of the beds with Nattie While Ted and Ally sat on the other bed.

"Your cousin is really good at this game." Zack chuckled. "She kicked my ass three times!"

"Oh it's not that hard." Cody smirked.

The song ended and Casey put her hands up in victory. "Look at that! Perfect score! You lose, Mizanin!" Casey laughs before turning around to give Ted a high five. Seeing us she waved at us with a huge smile.

"Hey Cuz!"

Frowning, I motioned her over. She took off the guitar and handed it to Ted and walked over. "What's up? How was training?"

I pulled her over to the side while Zack and Cody start talking so I could talk to my cousin privately.

"Casey, didn't I tell you to stay in the room?"

"I know but Zack came over looking for you for game night. Since you were gone he asked me to join. Didn't you get my text?"

"What text?"

"I sent you a text saying I would be with Zack." She replied.

"My phone was in my bag so no I didn't get it." I sighed. "But are you ready to go?"

"How about she plays one more round of songs?" Zack butted in. "She'll come back right after."

"Can I?" She asked.

"You two can get a little alone time." Zack grinned nudging me. Yeah, that's what I need. More alone time after having an awkward moment at training. "What do ya say?"

Casey gave me the puppy dog eyes and I rolled my eyes. "Alright but just one round."

"Thanks Cuz!" She beamed before running back over to everyone. Cody and I said good bye to everyone and turned to leave. On our way out, I cast a glance over at Ted and saw him look at me before I left.

After taking a shower and changing for I lie on my bed thinking. Cody was taking his shower while Casey was still with Zack and the gang. I was just lying there thinking about nothing in particular when there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and furrowed my brow at the man. Slowly I opened the door.

"Hello." The man in uniform greeted. "Are you Charity?"

"Yes….Why?" I asked cautiously.

He held out a red envelop and I just stared at it.

"What's that?"

"A letter. I was told to deliver it to you."

"By who?"

"I don't know. They prefer to remain anonymous." He shrugged. "All I know is that I was supposed to bring this to room 312 and give it to Charity."

I grabbed the letter from him and thanked him before shutting the door. Walking back over to the bed I turned the letter over in my hand. Taking a deep breath, I carefully opened the letter and read it. It said:

Charity,

Baby I'm not usually a shy dude

And I know that we ain't in high school

No more

It's just a little something that I wrote

Saying hey girl I know you don't know me

But maybe we could chill sometime

Drink a little wine

You'll find

Everything you need is right in front of your eyes

Got me singing hey girl I know you don't know me

And I bet you get this all the time

But I can't lie

Every time you leave I wanna press rewind

Say "hey! I love you"

The letter looked a little familiar so I knew it wasn't from a fan. Cody. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the letter and walked over to the bathroom and opened the door before walking in.

"Very funny Codes." I said loud enough for him to hear. The water shut off and he peeked out of the curtain and gave me a weird look.

"What are you talking about?" he asked grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist and stepping out.

"This!" I exclaimed holding up the letter. "I know that you wrote it Codes. You've been trying to make moves all night."

He grabbed the note from me and read it. "Hate to break it to you but I didn't write this. It's a little too corny for me." He frowned before handing it back. "Besides, that's not my writing. You've known me for how long and still don't know what my penmanship looks like?"

"Then who the hell wrote it?"

"Beats me." He shrugged. "Is Casey out there? I need my clothes. It's kinda getting cold in here."

Out of habit I look down. "Doesn't look like it."

"Well you are around me…" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and peeked out.

"No she's not back yet."

I'm about to close the door but Cody puts his hand on mine and closes it. Using his hand he gently turns me so my back is against the wall and places a hand on each side and presses a kiss against my lips.

This only lasts for a moment before he pulls away to look in my eyes. "Now I know you can't lie and say you didn't feel anything because I know you did." He said softly. My heart was beating like crazy but I went emotionless.

"Oh I definitely felt something." I said flatly motioning to his towel. "So if you'd step away…please."

He looks at me for a moment before stepping back and I open the door. "I'll hand you your clothes."

I leave the door open just a little and grab his clothes before handing them to Cody. He mumbled a thank you and shut the door just as there was another knock on the door.

Looking out I saw Casey and looked at the letter in my hand. For now she must not know about this. I put the letter in my pocket and let her in.

"Hey!" She beamed. "Thank you so much for letting me stay a little longer. I had a lot of fun."

"No problem."

"Are we busy tomorrow?"

"Um…just a few interviews in the morning but that's pretty much it. Why?"

"Well Zack is throwing a superhero party. All the gang is gonna be there. Me, you and Cody are all invited and we need to find costumes. The girls are going tomorrow and the guys are going to find some too. They said they'd text me the details tomorrow." She grinned.

"Wow…okay." I laughed.

"By the way…" she said looking at me. "Why is your shirt wet?"

Looking down I saw that my shirt was a little wet. When Cody's still wet top half was pressed against me when he kissed me, my shirt was dampened.

"Um…I must have got it a little wet from when I took my shower." I lied. "I had my clothes on the tank of the toilet and it must have got a little wet."

"Oh… I see…"

"Yeah. Cody is getting dressed right now so I'd grab your clothes so you can change for bed. We have an early morning tomorrow."

"How did you know he was getting dressed right now?" She grinned.

"I had to hand him his clothes since he forgot them." I replied.

After a while Cody came back out and Casey grabbed her clothes and went in.

"Did you tell her?" He asked.

"About what? The letter?"

"Yeah."

"No. Not yet. I'll wait a little bit." I said taking the letter out and putting it in my suitcase. "But anyways we have a party tomorrow. I hope you like wearing tights." I smirk.

He gives me a weird look and I just know that tomorrow is gonna be interesting.