Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Slammys & Locker Room Confusion

"No. No way." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Yes. You're gonna have to meet them at some point!"

"No I won't Codes."

"Yes you will! They'll be at the wedding and they'll be your family for about six months so yes. You're meeting them tonight and that's it."

Grabbing my bag I glared at him.

"What?" He asked. "What's so wrong with my family?"

"Nothing…." I sighed.

"Then why are you so resistant to meeting them?"

When we were kids, Dusty and Dustin knew me very well since Cody and I were best friends. Seeing them again, they would recognize me then Cody would find out and I'd be screwed. No…if I have to see them….I'll have to approach them by myself.

"I'm just…." I started when I looked at him. "I'm nervous, that's all." I lie with a shy smile.

"You? Nervous?"

"Yeah. It's the famous Rhodes family that gave me my adorable best friend Cody!" I laugh as I lightly pinch his cheeks.

He grinned and grabbed my hands. "Not to mention your incredibly hot fiancé."

"Yeah…okay." I laugh.

He picked up his gear bag and lift up the front of his shirt to expose his abs. "Oh come on. You know you love all this." He smirks.

I roll my eyes chuckling. "Whatever, Codes. Let's get going to Raw."

"Okay." We grabbed our keycards and headed out.

Casey was already at the arena with Beth and Zack so she was one less thing I had to worry about. Cody and I walked through the V.I.P parking lot and signed in. I nervously looked around as Cody turned to me.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go see what I'm gonna be doing tonight."

I nodded and he let go of my hand before walking off. Looking around I saw Road Dogg and Mick Foley walking around but luckily no sign of Dusty or Dustin. I let out a sigh of relief and started to relax a little until I heard my name from behind me.
"Charity? Is that you?"

I curse under my breath and turn to face none other than the Million Dollar Man himself, Ted DiBiase Sr.

"Well look at you!" He smiled. "All grown up and following in your uncle's footsteps."

"Yep…"

"I bet your uncle is very proud of you."

"Yeah he is…" I said forcing a smile.

"You know….my son Ted talks about you a lot. "

"He does?" I blush.

"Yes he does. He's told me how you're involved in this romantic storyline with Cody Runnels. How's that going so far?"

"Good." I reply. My voice was a little higher than normal. I cleared my throat and since I wasn't sure if he knew about Ted and I, I chose my words carefully. "It's definitely an honor to be able to finally be put into a storyline and luckily it's with a good friend of mine."

He smiled. "That's right. I remember how you and Cody were always together backstage when you two were young. Shawn and I always said you two would end up together…."

"…Yeah…."

"But instead you're with my son!" He grins. "Didn't see that one coming."

I was completely taken off guard. "Huh?"

"Ted told me how you and him have started dating and I couldn't be happier for you two."

"Oh… thank you."

At that moment, Cody chose the worse moment to walk up. "Hey ba—"
"Cody!" I say quickly cutting him off. "Hey….did you find out what you're doing tonight?"

He looks from Ted to me. "Yeah… fatal four against Zack, Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan….what's going on?"

"Hello Cody." Ted smiles.

"Hey Ted." He smiles back shaking his hand. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well thank you for asking. I'm just here to present a Slammy award."

"Really? That's gre—oh!" I say clutching my side. All of a sudden I felt this sharp pain rip through my left lower abdomen.
Both men looked at me, alarmed.
"Are you okay?" Ted asked.
"Yeah….I'm fine." I wince. Another stab of pain and I double over cursing to myself.
"Are you okay?" I hear Cody ask me, the worry evident in his voice.
"Cody, how about you take her to the trainer." Ted suggests.
I don't hear him say anything but felt him grab my arm and put it around his neck and lead me away. Another stab and a tear fell. It felt as though somebody kept stabbing me with a knife in the side every time I tried to breathe in. At one point I had to stop completely just because it hurt so bad.

"Can you walk anymore or does it hurt too bad?"

Finally the pain stopped and I took a few shaky breathes before removing my arm from his neck and straightening up. "I'm fine." I say breathlessly.

"Like hell you are. Come on." He said pulling me towards the trainers. We walk in and the trainer asks us what's wrong. Cody tells him what happened and he told me to sit on the little table while Cody waits outside. He gets the team doctor to come check me out.

"So what's going on?" He asks as he checks my eyes, blood pressure and all that while I tell him.

"I don't know. We were talking to Ted and suddenly I got these sharp pains in my lower left abdomen."

"What kind of pains? Dull or achy? Burning or stingy? Crampy? Like a tearing sensation?"
"It was like a sharp or stabbing feeling. Like Somebody was literally stabbing me over and over again."

"Okay….how bad was the pain level?" He asks.

"I'd say….moderate."

"And you say it felt like that on your left side?"

"Yeah."

"Did you eat anything that didn't agree with you or something?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Have you been excessively stressed lately?"

Instantly I thought about seeing Dusty and Dustin again. "Yeah."

He nodded but didn't expand on the question. "When you change positions? Does the pain decrease?"
"Not really."
"Does it increase?"

"No."

"Was the pain sudden or gradual?"

"Very sudden. It just happened out of nowhere."

He told me to lie back on the table while he used his stethoscope to listen to my stomach, pushing is places here and there while asking a few more questions.

"Well." He said putting his stethoscope back around his neck. "It seems to me like you're just having gas pains."

"Gas pains? That's all it is?" I ask.

"Yeah. Everyone has gas in their digestive tract and eliminates it by burping or passing gas. When you cannot pass the gas, it may cause brief but intense abdominal pain. Gas comes from swallowing air when you eat or drink and from the breakdown of foods in the large intestine. Half of the gas passed through the rectum comes from swallowed air."

"I see…."

"In your case it may be the emotional stress that caused it. Tension and anxiety can cause you to swallow air."

After a little while, Cody came back to see if I was okay.

"Don't worry, your fiancé is just fine. Just a little gas pain due to emotional stress. Probably from the wedding planning or something."

"Probably." Cody smiled as he grabbed my hand. "So what do you recommend so that doesn't happen again or not as bad?"

"I'd say increase the amount of fluid you drink, especially water. Avoid carbonated drinks and alcoholic beverages. Avoid foods that cause gas, like beans, broccoli, cabbage, and bran. The amount of gas that different foods cause varies from person to person." He says as he looks at me. "Avoid swallowing air. Swallowing air may increase your symptoms. You can do so if you eat slowly and avoid gulping food or beverages. When you rush through meals or eat on the run, you are more likely to swallow air, Chew your food thoroughly before you swallow, Avoid drinking through a straw, Avoid chewing gum or eating hard candy."

"Sounds good." Cody nods before helping me off the table.

"Cody….I'm fine." I said taking my arm away.

"Are you sure?"

I was flattered that he cared so much but I was fine and didn't need any help. "Positive. Did the show start?"

"Yeah. Booker T and Hornswoggle presented the first slammy award for the "Tell Me I Didn't Just See That Moment of the Year".

"Who won?" I asked as we left the trainers.

"Jim Ross for his dancing during the Michael Cole Challenge. Then J.R. and Michael Cole had a Rap off."

"Oh jeez." I chuckle. "Who won that?"

"J.R." Cody laughs. "The J.R.-ooney at the end was pretty entertaining."

We finally got back to Cody's locker room and sat down to watch the slammy's. "So where is Casey?" He asks.

"Ally took her to go hang out to give us some 'alone time'." I reply.

We sit down and Cody automatically lays my legs across his lap.

"You make it sound like a bad thing."

"Codes, why would we need alone time? We're not really engaged. We spend enough time together just pretending we are."

"Yeah…" He says playing with the bottom of my pant leg.

"I mean even before this fake engagement thing started we spent a lot of time together."

"Yeah we did…" He nodded. "Can I ask you a question that you won't take wrong?"

I looked away from the screen. "What kind of question?"

"Why of all people did you pick me?"

I furrowed my brow in confusion. "What do you mean?"

He looked me in the eye. "Why did you ask me to be your fake fiancé? Why not Ted or somebody else?" I go quiet for a while. "Is it because we have a history?"

Oh no…does he know? If so, how? I chose my next words carefully. "Yeah…I mean five years is a pretty long time to know somebody."

He looked at me for a moment before looking down. "Yeah….I guess so."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Do you know something I don't?"

"No. Of course not. I was just curious."

I look at him a moment longer before turning my attention to the screen as Ted and Mick Foley are introduced and walk out to Ted's music. Mick is making the money motion with his hand before pulling out a bill and throwing it up in the air.

"Gee Ted, coming out to that music I've always wanted to do this." Mick smiles. "So you and I coming out here tonight to present the slammy for Holy…bleep moment of year in which we are doing…."

"Right here in Virginia!" Ted finishes. He gives a thumbs up to the WWE Universe and gets a huge pop. "And I've always wanted to do that Mick!"

"You stole my pop, Ted."

"Hey….come on man." Ted replies

"Now I know why I'm out here. I've been speared through a table that's on fire, I've been Chokeslammed on thumbtacks, I've even been thrown off a structure known as the…um…Hell in a Cell."

The crowd starts cheering and he continues.

"So I've probably had as many Holy…bleep moments in WWE History."

"That's right." Ted agrees.

"But I can't understand why they decided to pair us up together… Is it perhaps because you are wealthiest man in the WWE Universe and I might be considered the—"

"Cheapest?" Ted says as he looks over his glasses at Mick.

"Ouch." I chuckle.

"..I prefer to look at it as thrifty…"

"Actually Mick, I think you've forgotten that I'm an ordain minister." Ted replies.

"So what you're saying is that you are the Holy part of our duo… which makes me the…."

Ted does his signature Million Dollar Man laugh. "I think you got it Mick!"

"And the nominees are…"

They four nominees are shown before Mark Henry and Big Show win for their monstrous Superplex that collapsed the ring. Big Show is out to accept the award, and says he'll defeat Henry at TLC and win the World Heavyweight Championship to place next to his Slammy. Big Show walks down to the ring after declaring he will go destroy his opponent. Wade Barrett's music hits and he walks out with mic in hand.

"Hey look! It's Wade!"
Cody rolls his eyes but grins.
"Now some might argue that award a tad premature." Wade says. "Barring in mind of what I'm going to do to Randy Orton at TLC."

"I gotta say…that accent of his is pretty hot." I laugh.

"However that award is all about the unexpected and of course there is nothing unexpected about me giving Randy Orton the beating of his life." He gets some response from the crown and continues. "As for you Big Show…you better hope and pray that you don't walk out at TLC as the new World Heavyweight Champion. Because, mark my words, if you do I assure you that the Barrett Barrage will be coming for you next."

His music continues as he puts down the microphone and climbs into the ring for his match.

They exchange blows in the ring, until Wade rolls to the outside. Show follows after. There is a table set up on the side, and Show looks to throw Wade through it. Wade scurries out of his arms and gets in a couple punches. Show is slumped over the table, so Wade goes to the second rope. Show gets back to his feet, and breaks the table in half with his bare fists. Wade jumps down to the apron. Show chops him which sends him flying into the ring. Wade grabs a steel chair, and connects with Show's leg once he reenters the ring. The referee calls for the bell as Show throws Wade out of the ring. Wade runs up the ramp to escape.

Out to present the next Slammy Award is the "Road Dogg" Jesse James! The winner for "Pipe Bomb" Moment of the Year… CM Punk. He comes out to accept, carrying a manikin. Punk takes the time to recognize someone backstage who doesn't get thanks. Punk says that just like the manikin, he wants to honor someone boring and dull. He rolls a tribute video to the career of John Laurinaitis.

"Well that was entertaining." I chuckle before looking at Cody. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He nods but I can tell something is bothering him. I move my legs off his lap and sit up before scootching closer to him.

"Are you sure? It seems like something is bothering you…"

"I'm fine." He replies flatly. "And you didn't have to move your legs. They were fine where they were."

"Sorry…" I reply softly looking down.

Grabbing my hand, I looked up at him. "I'm fine." He smiled. "Okay? No need to worry."

We looked at each other for a moment and I smiled. I felt some sort of attraction that seemed to pull us together. Just as our lips were about to touch, Wade barged in and we quickly pulled apart.

"Did you see that?" He asked his eyes wide.

"See what? You run like a little girl?" Cody chuckled. "Yes, yes we did."

"Very funny but no. I mean did you see how Big Show used those meaty hands of his to break that table!"

"Yeah. That was amazing." I agreed.

"Amazing? More like beastly!"

"So why are you in here complaining to us?" Cody asks. "Why not complain to Laurinaitis?"

"Well for that comment I'll stay here longer." Wade replies before sitting down on the couch on the other side of me.

"At least you're not sweaty like you usually are after a match." I turning to face Wade. I felt an arm go around my waist before I'm lifted and put on Cody's lap. It was a tad bit awkward.

I gave him a questioning look and he shrugged before we all turned out attention back to the screen.

Lita is out to present the next Slammy Award, which is for "Divalicious" Moment of the Year. It goes to Kelly Kelly for… being Kelly Kelly.

"Are you serious?" I exclaim. Cody makes a small grunt as I move on his lap. "What the hell is this? Kelly? That should've gone to Kharma or Beth! Not that dumb bitch!"

I quickly get up and leave the room. I go to the monitor where Beth and Nattie looked on in shock.

"I can't believe this!" Beth says to Nattie. I walked right behind them through the curtain. After exchanging a look they followed me out.

"Oh my gosh you guys!" Kelly says when my music starts to play and I walk out with a microphone I found in hand.

"Oh my gosh you guys!" I mock her. "What that hell is that?

I take the slammy from her hand. "What makes you think you deserve this? You can't wrestle, you can't cut a decent promo, you can't—"

She slaps me hard across the face and takes it back.

"You little bitch!" I drop the microphone and spear her before I just start wailing on her. Luckily I wasn't wearing a dress like she was. Every time I hit her, her dress crept higher and higher.

Finally Nattie and Beth pulled me away from her and Lita helped Kelly up. As she tried to fix her dress I picked up the microphone.

"What are you doing Kelly? Why fix your dress? It's not like people haven't seen any of it before! Hell, I mean half the superstar locker room has!"
Both Lita and Kelly's jaws dropped and I smirked before dropping the microphone and walking back with the Divas of Destruction in tow.

"Oh…My…God!" Beth said as I made it to the back. "I can't believe you said that."

"Why not? It's the truth." I said over my shoulder. "She deserved it and you know it."

I started back towards the locker room without waiting for a response. I got near the door but didn't go in right away but instead sat on a nearby equipment box. I knew that I went too far. Even though Kelly and I hate each other, that was a little too personal. After a few moments, Cody emerged from the locker room and seeing me he walked over.

"What was that?" He asks.

I shrug. "I don't know. I know I took it too far…"

"Yeah you did." He nodded and I looked down. "But I'm a lot more worried about you than her."

I look up at him with a confused look. "Why?"

"You just seem…troubled. "

"Troubled?"

"Yeah. " He sits down next to me. "Is this about meeting my dad and Dustin?"

"No."

"The wedding?"

Sliding off the crate I roll my shoulders. "I'm fine Cody." I reply flatly. "I just got carried away. That's all."

I walk away down the hall leaving Cody confused. I turn the corner and thinking I'm safe I let out a breath.
"Well… That was quite a performance you made out there."

I curse under my breath and look up at the two men. "Hi Dusty. Hi Dustin."

"Hello." Dusty chuckles. "Long time no see."

"Yeah it is."

"Well we've watched you on TV but had no idea it was you." Dustin interjected. "You're engaged to my brother!"

"Shawn and I were right. You two were inseparable when you were kids. It was so cute. Right Dustin?"

"Absolutely adorable."

"It was adorable."

"Yeah it really was…" I nod. I felt like I was in my own personal hell right now. If I wasn't dating Ted's son while being somewhat fake engaged to Cody, this little meeting wouldn't be an issue. I felt like the room was spinning and casually leaned against a nearby equipment box so that I didn't fall over.

"When Cody first told us the news, he never said that of all people it was you!" Dusty continued with a laugh.

"That's because he doesn't know it's me." I mutter.

"What?" Dustin gives me a weird look. "What do you mean?"

"When Cody and I reconnected 5 years ago at OVW… he saw me and said I looked familiar…"

"You should be since you've been friends since you were 6 and he was 7." Dusty said.

"I know but…" I looked down at the floor as though embarrassed. "I told him that we didn't know each other."

"You lied to him?"

"Yeah…I'm not proud of it."

Dustin shook his head. "Ouch. Poor Cody."

"I know but I was engaged at the time and didn't want to revisit the past."

"You were engaged?" Dusty asked. "To who?"

"Kenny Dykstra."

"Well whatever happened with that I'm sorry." Dustin frowns.

"On the Brightside you and Cody are together like you should be!" Dusty adds with a smile. "And I couldn't be happier to see you kids together again."

Hearing Cody's voice coming from down the hallway my heart started to beat. Cursing under my breath I look at the men.

"I have to go…please don't tell him what we talked about or that you know."

"Why not? I'm sure he'd be happy to know it's you." Dustin says.

Cody was getting closer by the second. "Please don't I beg of you." I say as I start to walk away.

"Hey, Wait!" Dusty called after me as I sprinted away but it was too late. I was already gone.

"What got into her?" Dustin asked and Dusty shrugged. Cody walked over and glanced at the two men.

"Was that Charity?"

"Charity? Charity who?" Dustin asks only to get nudged by his dad.

"My fiancé."

"Oh her? Yeah she had to…."

"She got a call from one of her friends and had to go."

Cody narrows his eyes at them. "Uh huh… Do you know who that is?"

They look at each other before looking back at Cody.

"Nope." Dusty says.
"But she's pretty good looking." Dustin grins. "Nice choice."

"Why do you ask?" Dusty asks.

Cody lets out a sigh. "Okay….do you remember Shawn's niece?"

"Hm…." Dustin asks pretending to think. "Shawn….Shawn who?"
"Michaels!" Cody exclaims getting irritated.

"Oooh Shawn!" Dusty smiles. "Yeah...I miss seeing his niece. You two were always together...you two were so cute."

"Oh yeah!" Dustin laughs. "Didn't Cody ask her to marry him when they were kids? Kissed her in the backyard?"

"Yeah!" Dusty laughs.

Cody lets out a frustrated sigh. "Nevermind! Well I have to go get ready for my match so if you see her again… tell her I'll be in my locker room.

They agree and Cody walks back down the hall.

"That was a close one." Dustin says.

Dusty gives him a look. "Shawn who? Seriously?" He shook his head and walks away leaving Dustin just standing there.

"What? I panicked!"

I bolted down the hall passing locker rooms with pieces of paper on the doors saying who they were for. Finally I found one with no paper on it and quickly knocked. Knowing it was already empty I didn't wait for a reply and scanned the hallway before going inside.

Shutting the door behind me I leaned against it. I closed my eyes as the room started spinning. The three people who know who I really am all think I'm dating their son or brother. They have no idea what a double life I'm living. Ted Knows I'm dating his son but not about my engagement with Cody. He thinks it's only a storyline. Dusty and Dustin know about my engagement with Cody being more than a storyline but not that it's fake. They also have no idea that I'm dating Ted. This is hell!

This particular locker room has a little storage area hidden away in the corner. I just need some time to myself. Everything is getting to be too much and I need a moment to just think. I walk over to the storage area and sit down. There's a little wall next to me with little slits cut out and the front is open to the showering area. Lying back I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

My relaxation period doesn't last long as I hear the door open and a few voices be heard. I look through the little slits and my eyes widen as Dolph Ziggler, Wade, CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio file in.

"What are the odds?" Ziggler exclaims as he sets his bag down on one of the benches.

"All the bloody showers break and start flooding our locker rooms." Wade complains. "Now due to this being the only locker room open, the four of us have to share."

"What are you complaining about Wade?" Punk chuckles. "You already had a match so all you need to do is change."

"No, I need to shower and change but the showers were all broken."

As I watch the guys through the slits, my eyes widen as Wade strips off his trunks and the little shorts he wears underneath.

"Oh my god!" I say to myself before quickly looking away. I was freaking out on the inside. I didn't want to see Wade or anybody naked!

His voice started to get closer so I had no choice but to look again to see where he was. Trying to keep my eyes on his face, I watched him walk past my little area to the showers. I let out a sigh of relief and looked back over to the other guys.

Much to my dismay Ziggler was now undressed and was just changing into his ring gear.

"Dear god…" I said looking away. Automatically I looked down and saw yet another guy's junk without meaning to.

Del Rio turns on the TV and him and Punk watch as David Otunga & Tony Atlas come out to present a Slammy for social media exposure. The first of the four nominees to trend on Twitter will win. They will be involved in a Fatal Four Way Match tonight, and the winner will be announced after the match. The nominees are Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler & Zack Ryder.
"Oh no…Cody." I say quietly to myself. There is no way I can leave the room now unnoticed. Cody will have to go out alone.

"Well that's my cue." Ziggler smirks. He grabs is vest and puts it on as he makes his way to the door and leaves. Now it's just Punk, Del Rio and Wade who's in the shower.

I hear the water shut off and lower down a little. Watching the entrance to the showers, I expected Wade to walk out wearing a towel but I was wrong. A blush rose to my cheeks as I quickly covered my eyes. I look away at the other guys only to see they two were bare beneath the waist since they were getting ready for tonight.

"Oh my fucking god!" I thought to myself. I tried to look past all the nakedness at the TV screen to see what was happening in Cody's match.

Zack and Daniel Bryan are in the ring as we come back. Zack hits a strong boot in the corner. They charge at each other and crash with stereo crossbodies. Cody comes in to try and make a quick cover, but both Bryan and Zack kick out. Ziggler also enters the ring, and appears to form a pact with Cody. They go after Zack and Bryan. The quickly seem to have a falling out, which Bryan tries to capitalize on with a roll up. Cody kicks out. Zack is back in the ring getting Ziggler's attention. Bryan and Cody exchange about 8 cover attempts. Zack gets thrown out of the ring and Ziggler tries for a quick cover. Cody kicks out and hits an Alabama Slam! Cover, but Ziggler kicks out.

I see Wade walk back into my peripheral vision wearing a towel. That is until he takes it off and chucks it towards the laundry bin that is near my little area, misses, and lands on the wall and hangs down blocking my view.

"Shit!"

"Isn't that woman supposed to be out there with Cody?" I hear Del Rio say. That catches my attention.

"You mean Charity?" I hear Punk reply. Cautiously I crawl over to the opening and peek out. Punk turns his head in my direction and I quickly duck back into my area. I hope he didn't see me.

"Yeah. That's Cody's fiancé." Wade replies. "She's been acting strange lately. I think all the stress over the wedding is getting to her…."

"Probably." Del Rio says.

"But I know one thing…" I can just imagine Wade smirking. "If she was my fiancée…I know a few things I'd do to relieve that stress."

My eyes widen as the men chuckle. I take the chance to sneak a peek since they keep laughing. Bad idea.

Wade is making thrusting movements so I quickly withdraw. I was in shock that he thought that.

"Yeah…" I hear punk laugh. "In your dreams. We all know that would never happen."

"You never know… a lot of people get divorced these days. Cody would be an idiot to let that one slip past him…but if he does… I'd love to have her."

"I'm sure you would hermano." Del Rio laughs. "Well I'm going to check something so I'll be back."

Del Rio leaves and it's just me, Punk and Wade left.

"So tell me…" Punk laughs. "You have a crush on Cody's fiancé?"

"Yeah. Have you seen her?" I hear Wade say. I scrunch up my nose.

"Eww." I say to myself. "Not cool Wade."

"I mean that body…and those Batman panties..." He trails off.

Punk is laughing hysterically and I feel so awkward. I have heard way too much and just want to get up and leave.

After a little while Wade finished changing and left leaving just Punk and I. It was quiet for a while until Punk spoke.

"You know it's just us now. It's safe."

What is he talking about?

"Charity I know you're in here." He chuckles. "You can come out now."

I sit there not sure what to do. Should I reveal myself or stay down? While I debate this I don't notice him leaning against the wall and looking down at me.

"Hi." He smirks as he rests his hands on his hands. His elbows rest on the top of the little wall.

"….Hi." I say.

"Wow Charity. If you wanted to see me naked that bad you could've just asked. You didn't have to hide out."

"I didn't do it on purpose." I mutter. I get up and dust myself off before walking out of the area.

"Uh huh…" He chuckles.

"I'm serious! I came in here just for a moment of peace and then you all came in and got naked…and I just couldn't leave without it being weird." I explain. "How long have you known I was here?"

"Since the first time you peeked out."

"And yet you continued to have Wade talk about me?" I ask.

"Yep. I knew he liked you but the thrusting movements made it even funnier." He laughs.

I roll my eyes. "So if you knew for that long, why didn't you call me out?"

He gave me an amused look. "You must think I'm a major asshole."

"No… I just thought you would get a kick out of embarrassing me."

"I would but… I think you're dealing with enough as of late so I don't want to add to it." He shrugs.

"Well thank you. I appreciate it."

"No problem." I start to walk over to the door to leave until he stops me. "Hold on…I was nice enough not to call you out but…my kindness isn't free." He smirks.

"That doesn't sound good…What do I have to do?"

"Lie back on the bench."

My eyes widen. "Whoa…I don't know what You've heard about me but I'm no Kelly. I don't do that." He starts to laugh and I feel a little embarrassed. "What?"

"Relax. I don't want to have sex with you." He laughs. He grabs his sharpie from his bag and holds it up. "I have a better, funnier idea that your fiancé would get a huge kick out of."

I give him a questioning look and he motions to a nearby bench. "Lie down."

I lie back with a leg on either side and tense up when he lifts the bottom of my shirt. "Hey!"

"Chill out. I'm just lifting your shirt so I don't get ink on it."

He kneels down next to me and removed the cap of the marker with his teeth. I suppress a giggle as he writes something right above the waist of my jeans. He pulls my waistband down a little and I raise my head. "Hey! That's a little too low."

"Sorry." He writes something underneath my waist band before standing up.

"There." He smirks as he looks down at his work. "I think Cody will love your new 'tattoo'."

He helps me up and I lift my shirt enough to see that he wrote something.

"What did you write?"

"I wrote what I say when I stand on the ramp."

I try to think of what he says but he spoke.

"It says 'IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" He laughs. "Then under the waistband I drew little arrows pointing down."

Chuckling I playfully whack him on the arm. "You ass." I laugh.

He grins as we walk over to the door and he opens it. "Let me know what he says."

"I will."

Shaking my head I say goodbye to Punk and head back to Cody's locker room to tell him what happened.

"Charity!"

I turn at the sound of my name to see Ally and an eager looking Casey.

"Hey…"

"Guess what!" Casey grinned.

"What?"

"Zack asked me out!" She replies, slightly bouncing up and down. "I said I'd have to check with you to see if it's okay first though…since you're in charge of me."

"Yeah… Can I think that over and give you an answer later tonight?" I ask. "I need to talk to Cody…have you two seen him? Is his match over?"

They exchange a look before turning back to me.

"Okay that was a lot of questions…" Ally starts.

"Yeah you can tell me later..." Casey nods.

"And Yes Cody's match ended not long ago. Yes we saw him. He told us to tell you he'll be in his locker room."

"Is he alone?"

Ally smirks. "Yeah. Why?"

"Just…need to talk to him."

"Oh…'talk'." Ally Laughs. "Okay…yeah he should be alone."

"Thanks." I hastily respond. "And Casey…"

"Yeah?"

"After I talk to him, we'll go grab something and go to the hotel. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Actually, Mike, Zack and I are going out to eat. She can come along with us and we'll drop her off after?" Ally offers.

"Uh…sure. " I shrug. "I'll see you two later then."

They agree and I rush off to Cody's locker room. My mind racing, I don't even bother to knock but instead just walk in. "Hey Cody you will not- Oh my God!" I exclaim before covering my eyes. "Please put some pants on."

Cody's alone….and naked from the waist down.

"Hi." I hear him chuckle. "Not that it'd matter, Babe...but okay."

He puts some boxers on and I uncover my eyes.

"I swear to god!" I exclaim. "If I see one more naked guy...I'll..."

"You'll what?" Cody asks.

"Well since everyone is now dressed there's no possibility of seeing another guy naked...I'll flash the next new guy I see my boobs."

Just then a naked Zack walks out and I give myself a facepalm and cover my eyes.

"Oh! Hey Broski! What's—" I hear him start to say before I cut him off. I point down while my eyes are covered.

"That's what's up and it shouldn't be! Put that away before somebody gets their eye taken out!" I exclaim. "Zack pleeeeeeeease put something on."

I peek through my fingers a little to see his face and he looks down and blushes. "Oops…sorry." He mutters covering himself with his hands before rushing over to his bag and taking out some underwear. I hear Cody laughing his ass off and turn to glare at him.

"What are you laughing at?" I growl.

"He's the next new person you saw." He laughs before motioning to Zack. "Be my guest."

My face flushes of any color. Great. I have to flash Zack. Zack who now has his jeans on gives us a confused look. I look at him and grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it up. The bra is built in so that goes up too and Zack just stands there and stares. I wait a couple second before putting my shirt back down. Cody continues to laugh as I turn my back to Zack so I can readjust my shirt before turning back.

I glare at Cody and he smirks. "Ass." I mutter as he hooks his finger on the front of my jeans and pull me towards him.

"Wow…." Zack finally says. "Those were….great. Thank you."

"You're welcome." I snicker. "Merry early Christmas Zack."

Cody puts his hands on my hips and runs his thumbs across the top of the waistband of my jeans. Leaning forward he pressed his lips against mine and pulled away a little. "What's with the writing?" He whispers.

"I'll tell you at the hotel. It's just me and you for a while." I whisper back before pulling away. He nods and lets me go.

"So are you ready to go?" He asks grabbing my hand. I nod and look over at Zack whose STILL in shock.

"And Zack?"

"Y...yeah?"

"I will give Casey an answer later on after she comes back to the hotel. She's going with you guys to go get something to eat."

"Okay." He smiles.

Cody grabs his bag and we head back to the hotel.

On our way back, we grab something and come back to the hotel. I set our food down and started separating stuff when Cody walked up behind me. "So can I know about the writing now?"

"Oh yeah!" I say as I completely forgot about it. Grabbing his hand I pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door. He frowned a little as I told him how I saw Wade, Punk, Del Rio and Ziggler naked. I continued to tell him how Punk found out I was there but didn't tell him what Wade said. I wasn't sure how he'd act or what he'd do and didn't want to deal with that right now.

I then told him how Punk wanted me to repay him for not calling me out. Receiving a questioning look, I stepped away from him a little and lifted my shirt enough so he could see the lettering.

I watched his lips move as he read before grinning.

"He said you'd get a kick out of it."

"Oh I do." He smirks stepping towards me. "But I see some of it is covered…"

Kneeling before me he grabs my waistband. Swallowing, I bit my lip a little as he unbuttons my pants and unzips to reveal the little arrows and chuckles.

Standing back up he shakes his head. "That's Punk for ya."

"Yeah…" I say. I tell myself to calm the hell down. "I was wondering if you can help me."

I leaned back against the wall and he put his hand on the wall next to my head. "With?"

"Helping me wash it off?"

Smirking he shrugs. "Sure…" Taking his hands off the wall he faced me and put his hands on my hips.. I looked up at him but didn't know what to do. I looked at his lips and back at his eyes. God I wanted to kiss him….

Realizing what I was thinking I scorned myself. What the hell am I thinking?

"Can you...um…Get me rag and wet it. I really want to get this off before Tribute to the Troops tomorrow."

He just stands there for a moment before backing up. He grabs a facecloth and wets it before getting it soapy. I hold my hand out to get it but he kneels before me… and starts to clean it up.

"Um…Cody? I can get it." I say. As much as I hate to admit it… his touch felt really good.

"So what answer are you giving Casey later?" He asks as he cleans off the marker.

"Um..Zack asked her out and she was asking me if it was okay…" I replied trying not to think about what he was doing. "You know…since I'm watching her and all."

He stopped what he was doing for a moment and I wished he kept going. He looked up at me with those blue eyes of his. "He did?"

"Yeah."

"And what did you say?"

"That I'd think about it…" I say. What's gotten into him? Why would he care? "Why?"

Looking back at the writing he shrugged. "Just wondering."

Since he got most of it off I quickly moved away from him and looked. It was very faint and not really noticeable.

"That works. Thanks Cody."

I started towards the door when Cody grabbed my hand. I look down at our hands then back at him.

"I'm Sorry."

"For what?"

"Everything." He replies. "Just all this wedding stress, the letters…all of it. I know it can't be easy on you."

I studied his face for a moment to determine if he was joking. He looked dead serious and it made me want to just hug him and tell him everything.

"Thanks Codes…" I nod. He pulls my over to him and embraces me in a hug. I'm a little caught off guard but eventually hug him back. As we pull away a little, our faces are near each other's and we just stand there for a little bit before he starts to lean in.

Our lips are just about to touch when I hear the door shut and people talk right outside the door. I never gave Casey a key so I didn't know who that was. I quickly pull away from Cody and open the door to see Casey and Zack.

"Oh hey!" Casey smiles at me. "Where's…"
She stops as Cody walks out of the bathroom behind me. She looks down and bites her lip to suppress a laugh. Confused I look down and turn red seeing that my pants are still undone.

"No….it's not—" I start to say when Cody wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Oops. Sorry you guys. You know how it is… just get carried away sometimes." He chuckles. I pull away from him and turn away before fixing my pants.

"It's okay." Casey giggles.

"How did you get in?" I ask turning back to them. "I didn't give you a key?"

"Cody gave me his earlier just in case."

I look over at Cody who shrugs.

"So…have you thought about it?" Zack finally asks.

"Not really I mean…"

"Yes." Cody cuts in. "You two can go on a date."

I give him a look but he ignores it.

"But on one condition…"

Casey and Zack exchange a glance.

"Okay?"

"It has to be a double date. Me and Charity and you two." He smiles. "That way she can still watch you and we get to have a date night." He wraps an arm around my shoulders and smiles. "Deal?"

They both nod eagerly.

"Great! We'll all go tomorrow after Tribute to the Troops."

Everyone else was all happy but I froze. Tomorrow I was supposed to spend some time with Ted.

"Perfect!" Zack smiled. "Thanks Charity!" He turns to Casey. "Well then…I'll see you tomorrow Casey."

"Alright." She smiles back. He gives her a little kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye and leaving.

"Oh my god!" Casey grinned giving me a hug. "Thank you so much! Tomorrow is gonna be awesome!"

"Yeah…" I say. "It will be you guys…"

This was gonna be interesting….