Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Tribute To The Troops

"What?" I grumble as somebody gently shakes my arm.

"Wake up sleepy head."

Hearing Ted's voice I opened my eyes. "Ted?" I ask. "What are you doing here? H-how did you get in here?"

He sat down on the bed next to me and smiled. "Sorry if I startled you. Casey let me in since Cody isn't here."

I look around the room and didn't see neither Cody nor Casey. Slightly alarmed I sat up. "Okay….So where's Casey?"

"Don't worry... she went out with Ally, Mike and Zack to grab some breakfast."

I slumped back on the bed with a sigh. "I really wish people would tell me these things in advance… Spare me the worry."

He grabs my hand and looks at me. "I know…"

"Where's Cody?" I ask. I couldn't remember him telling me he was doing anything this morning…or did he and I wasn't paying attention?

"He has that thing with the Golden Knights this morning."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Golden Knights?"

"Yeah. It's the Army… He's going to be jumping out of a plane with a few other superstars." That caught my attention. I quickly sat up to look at him.

"What?"

"Don't worry." He reassured me with a smile. "He'll be fine. Trust me."

I knew Ted was right but it was hard not to worry about him. He is my best friend after all. "You're right.." I sigh. "I'm sorry…it's just…." I trailed of and he nodded in understanding.

" I get it. You care about him a lot and I do too. I've known Cody since we were kids and you just can't help but worry about him."

"That's very true…but anyways, what brings you here?"

He smiles really big and leans in closer. "Just to come see my girlfriend. That's all. I missed you."

I couldn't help but smile back as I gave him a kiss. "I missed you too. I felt really bad about the other night with Cody…I was just selling the whole fiancé thing and maybe I went too far…" I trailed of as his lips met mine again or a brief moment before he pulled away.

"It's fine. I know you have this engaged image to keep up with. " he says. "To be honest, I got a little jealous and had to leave. "

"Aww. I didn't mean to make you jealous."

"I know you didn't but I did." He chuckles. "But anyways…with both Casey and Cody gone I was hoping you'd go grab some breakfast with me." He gives me a smile. "What do you say?"

"I don't know…" I say sitting up a little more. "I don't when either of them will be back though. I mean Casey needs me to get in an Cody….well he'll be curious to know where I went."

"We can call Ally and tell her to watch Casey until we get back." He suggests.

"I don't want to pawn my cousin off on people. " I counter. "Her dad asked me to watch her and—"

"And isn't she 19?"

"Yeah but—"

"But—" He says looking at me. "She'll be fine until we come back."

"You're right…" I sigh. "Again…I hate how you're right so much."

He laughs and gives me a peck on the lips. "So get dressed and we'll get going."

"Alright."

He hopped of the bed and I slowly removed the covers and let out a yawn before swinging my legs around to the side. I stand up and walk over to my suitcase to grab some clothes before walking into the bathroom to change.

_

Grabbing her water bottle and phone she dialed Eve's number. After three rings she answer. "Hey Kels! I was just about to call you. Are you ready?"

"Yeah. I just need to grab my key card and I'll meet you down in the lobby so we can head to the gym."

"Alright. See you soon."

Kelly hung up the phone and grabbed her keycard before opening the door and stepping out into the hallway. Hearing voices she turned to look and gasped. Seeing Ted and I, remained quiet so that she could listen to us.

Ted and I were talking about where to go to breakfast as I shut the door to my room.

"Oh my god!" Kelly muttered. "That little slut is cheating on Cody with Ted!" It took a few moments before it occurred to her. Smirking she chuckled. "Oh this is too good. Cody is definitely going to hear about this tonight."

Full of anticipation from her new secret, Kelly waited until Ted and I were in the elevator before hurrying over to the stairs and quickly went down.

By the time she got to the lobby floor, she was slightly winded but other than that she was great. The elevator hadn't made it to the lobby yet so she quickly scanned the lobby until she found her friend.

"Eve!" She exclaimed scurrying over.

"Hey Kelly Are you—" She trailed off seeing her friend breathing a little heavy. "Are you okay?"

"Eve, you won't believe what I just found out!"

"Okay?"

Kelly grins. "Charity is cheating on Cody with Ted!"

Eve rolls her eyes. "Seriously Kelly? Come on… They can just be friends. When are you and Charity going to just grow up?"

Kelly's grin falters.

"This whole thing between you two over Cody is stupid and childish." Eve says crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's her fault!" Kelly fumes. "If it wasn't for her being a little bitch in OVW, Cody would be mine right now!"

"Whatever Kelly." Eve Shrugs. "Let's just—"

"Look!" Kelly cuts her off pointing over to the elevator as Ted and I walk out talking.

"Kelly! Just stop okay? Let's just go to the gym and get something to eat. Okay?"

"Fine." She sighs, still watching us. "Let's go."

They start walking towards the front doors when Kelly sees Ted grab my hand as soon as we walk out the doors.

As soon as we walked outside, Ted grabbed my hand and my eyes widened.

"No Ted." I say quietly as I pull my hand away. "Not here…"

"Sorry…" He blushes. "I forgot that we're close to the hotel."

"It's okay." I reply. "Just please be more careful."

"I will." He nods. We get to his car and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I smile. I hop inside before he closes the door and goes over to his side and climbs in. He starts it up and smiles at me.

"And we're off!" he says making me chuckle and we head out to breakfast.

_

Later…

I walk into the arena alone since Casey called and said she was going with Ally, Mike and Zack and would meet me at the arena. Punk called me that Cody had some media stuff to do and would be late so he would also meet me at the arena.

For the hell of it, I walked over to the little board to see what Cody was going to be doing for the night and to see if Ted had a match.

Tonight Cody is taking on Daniel Bryan in a singles match. Beth and Nattie were teaming up with the Bellas to take on Eve, Kelly, Alicia and some chick Interviewer chick from E!.

"Yes sir, we promised you a great main event..." The WWE video leads us into the show.

Hearing the start of show from a nearby monitor I decided to go look for Casey and wait for Cody in his locker room.

I start over to catering when I'm met by a smirking Wade. "Hey!" He waves as he walks up. Our of habit I look down before quickly looking away.

"Hey Wade…." I replied. Since I accidently seen him naked, it was very hard to look or talk to him without blushing.

"How are you?" He asked looking around. "Where's the fiancé?"

"He had some media to do and will be a little late." I answer, not looking him in the eye. " He should be here pretty soon."
"Oh… So you're alone?" He smirks.

I closed my eyes for a moment as the image of him doing the thrusting movements along with his comments resurfaced.

"For now…" I reply before quickly changing the subject. "Have you seen Casey?"

"Yes I have. She's in Mike's locker room with Ally and Zack. Why?"

"No reason." I lied slowly inching away. "Just wondering where my cousin is…that's all."

"Oh…Do you want me to show you where his locker room is?"

"No thanks, Wade."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Thanks Wade." I called as I started to walk down the hallway. Ziggler walked by and smiled.

"Hi Charity." He says. Just like for Wade, the image of him naked resurfaced.

"Uh…Hi dick…."My eyes widened as he stopped for a moment figuring out I said. "I mean Nick! Hi Nick." I quickly said before running down the hallway. I turned around the corner and read the pieces of paper on the doors on either side of me to find Mike's locker room. Finally I find it and knock. It only takes a few moments until Ally opens it.

"Hey!" She beams before opening the door a little wider so that I can come in. Right as I step inside, on the TV the pyro goes off in the massive arena filled with the troops and their families. It's a really impressive site.

Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to the show. Tonight we'll have a six-man tag team match with CM Punk, John Cena, and Big Show taking on The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, and Mark Henry.

On the couch, Zack is on one end and Mike is on the other while Casey was sitting next to Zack and Ally walks back over to Mike and sits on his lap. "Here you go, Charity." She smiles as she points to the vacant seat. "You can sit here."

Casey and Zack stop talking for a moment to look at me. Casey gives me a little wave and motions me over. I walk over and sit down before Casey turns to me.

"I can't wait for our double date tonight!" she beams. I nod and turn to look at the television. Speaking of him, where is Cody?

On the screen, President Barack Obama has a message for the troops. "Hi everybody. As Commander in Chief, I want to take a moment this holiday season to thank all our men and women in uniform for, right now, serving all around the world. We are so proud of your service, and so grateful for the extraordinary sacrifices that you and your family make to defend the freedoms we hold dearly. For some of you, this is also a season of homecomings. By the end of the month, all of our troops will be out of Iraq. That war is coming to an end, our troops are coming home, and as a nation, we pledge to always serve you and your families as well as you've served us. On behalf of all Americans, Michelle and I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May God bless you and your families, and may God bless America."

The first match of the night is Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

As Wade makes his way to the ring, they show footage of Randy beating Wade's "Beat The Clock" time by two seconds. Wade attacked him after the match, and he tried to put Orton through a table. Orton got out of it, and he then powerbombed Dolph Ziggler through the table to make a point to Wade that their match at TLC would be a Tables Match.

They circle the ring and lock up. Barrett backs him to the corner, and Orton blocks a right hand. Orton comes back with some right hands of his own, and he bounces him off the turnbuckle. Orton punches him in the corner and goes for a whip, but Barrett reverses it to the corner. Orton quickly explodes out with a clothesline. Orton stomps the hand and drops a knee for a two count. Orton sends him to the ropes, and Barrett attempts to give him a back elbow. Orton blocks it and hits a nice suplex for a two count. Orton sends him into the ropes, but he lowers his head and eats a kick. Barrett hits a big boot for a near fall. Barrett punches him a bit before being admonished by the referee. Barrett taunts the crowd before choking Orton on the ropes. Barrett knees away at him before backing up to hit a nice big boot while he's still tied up in the ropes for a near fall.

Barrett applies a chin lock, and Orton fights up. Orton counters out with a back suplex. They both get up, and Barrett stuns Orton with a kick to the midsection. Barrett hits a pump-handle slam for a near fall. Barrett goes to the second rope, and Orton cuts him off. Orton punches away at him before hitting his father's old finishing move, the superplex. Orton gets a near fall for his efforts. Orton blocks some punches. Barrett reverses a whip, but he lowers his head and eats a kick. Orton hits some clotheslines, ducks one, and hits a nice powerslam. Orton charges him in the corner, and Barrett boots him in the face. Orton comes back with his patented backbreaker, and he smiles at the crowd as he begins to stalk his prey. Orton tries to catch Barrett with a draping DDT, but Barrett gets out of the ring.

Orton follows him outside, and he bounces him off the ring apron. Orton tries to hit the draping DDT off the apron, but Barrett backs him hard into the barricade. Orton trips him up, and he tries to get into the ring before the referee counts to ten, but Barrett stops him. The referee counts to ten.

It's a double count-out but that means nothing as they continue to brawl at ringside until Barrett sends Orton into the steel steps. Barrett grabs a table under the ring, and he slides it into the ring. Barrett grabs Orton, and stomps him before throwing him into the ring. Barrett sets the table up, and he goes to pick up Orton, but Orton dropkicks him down. Orton looks at the table, and he finishes setting it up. Orton goes to powerbomb him through the table, but David Otunga stops him. Otunga beats Orton down in the corner as the crowd boos him. Otunga goes to slam Orton through the table, but he gets out. Orton drops him with an RKO. Orton looks at Barrett on the ramp, and the crowd is chanting for the table. Orton takes Otunga, and he powerbombs him through the table!

"Ha! Take that loser!" Ally yells making us all laugh.

Mary J. Blige will perform later in the night. We'll also see a big six-man tag team match. Nickelback will perform the Monday Night Raw theme song next. Zack Ryder will also take on Jack Swagger.

Nicole Kidman, and her overly botoxed face, has a special message for the troops. "It is an honor for me to join the WWE Universe in saying thank you to our troops. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. I would like to extend my best wishes to you and your families for a very joyous and safe holiday season."

"I'll be back." I say as I receive a few questioning looks when I stand up. "I'm gonna go find Cody."

They nod and I see Casey smirk a little. I brush it off and leave the room. First place to check; catering.

"Oh my god!" Nikki gasped.

"Are you serious?" Brie adds.

"Yeah! Right as they were leaving they were holding hands." Kelly nodded. "That bitch is actually cheating on him!"

"That's horrible!" Brie frowns. Her sister nods in agreement.

"Poor Cody." Nikki frowns as she shakes her head. "Are you gonna tell him?"

"Of course! He doesn't deserve that."

"Not at all." They agree.

Spotting Cody at the end of the hall she smirks. "I'm going to tell him right now." She says, walking towards him.

He wasn't in his locker room or catering and I was about to give up until I spotted him. He was already in his ring gear. Smiling he waved at me and I walked over to him. "Hey."

"Hey! It's about time you show up." I say with a slight smirk. He wraps his arms around me and presses his lips against mine.

"It's nice to see you too." He chuckles.

"Cody!"

Hearing his name, we both look down the hallway as Kelly is walking toward us.

"Cody! I need to tell you something concerning your "devoted" fiancé!"

She smirks and I roll my eyes. What the hell does she want? Cody raises and eyebrow at me and I shrug. His guess was as good as mine.

She was a few feet away when we hear some shouting and Wade run down the hallway with Alicia in pursuit.

"Wade! Come back here!"

"No! I don't bloody like you!" He bellows. He runs full speed at Kelly and knocks her over and keeps going. Kelly falls and hits her head on the way down.

"Oh my god!" I laugh. "What the hell was that?"

"I have no idea…." Cody said looking at Kelly who was still lying on the floor holding her head. "Should we go help her?"

Looking at her I felt a pang of sympathy. "I don't 'want to but…."I sigh. "I'll be the bigger person."

Pulling away from Cody, I walk over and kneel next to her and shake her arm. "Kelly…."

She groans in response.

"Are you okay? Do you need some help getting up?"

She raises her head up enough to glare at me. "No! I don't need your help."

"Fine!" I say putting my hands up in surrender. "Just thought I'd ask…." I start to get up when I get an idea and lean down near her ear. "Well since you don't need help…" I smirk as I stand back up and walk back to Cody.

"Is she—" He starts to say when I grab the front of his shirt. Knowing she's watching I put a hand behind his head and pull him into an extremely passionate kiss just to piss her off. He wraps his arms around me in response and starts to deepen the kiss until I pull away.

Casting a glance at Kelly, I gave a satisfied smirk before grabbing Cody's hand. "Come on, Babe. Let's go see what that was about. Okay?"

He looks over at Kelly before nodding his head and we head off in the direction that Wade and Alicia went.

We find the duo near catering arguing about god knows what when we walk up.

"Hey you two…What's going on?"

They look at us for a moment. Wade's hair is still messed up from his match and he looks really frustrated. "Well for starters, She—" He started to say but was cut off by Alicia.

"I…asked him out. He said no, I asked why not? He said that he finds me annoying. I said that he really doesn't know me that well…."

"And I said I do since We've been working together for a while…"

She turns to him and puts her hands on her hips. "No you don't Wade. You never actually talk to me. You say you find me annoying when you never actually talk to me!"

"That's because I find you annoying!" He retorts. They start going back and forth again and Cody and I look at each other.

"Jeez." I whisper to him. "They fight like an old married couple."

Chuckling he nods. "Yes they do. I think we should just let them go and go watch the show until it's time to get ready."

"Alright." I nod. "Am I going out with you?"

"As far as I know you are."

We get to his locker room an d as always, he peeks inside to make sure it's okay for me to come inside. The room is empty so he opens the door and motions me inside. "Ladies first."

"Oh how gentlemanly of you, Codes." I joke as I step inside. We go and sit inside to watch the show.

The Jack Swagger w/ Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder w/ Sgt. Slaughter match was just starting.

As Zack Ryder comes to the ring, he tells Ziggler that he's the last person they want representing the United States of America. That'll change this Sunday when he fist pumps his face and becomes the new United States Champion. Now it's time to put our fists in the air for the number one "G.I. Broski" of all time, Sergeant Slaughter. Slaughter takes off his hat to reveal a Zack Ryder headband.

They lock up, and Swagger backs Ryder to the corner. Swagger beats him down and sends him into the ropes. Swagger lowers his head and eats a kick. Ryder quickly takes him down with a missile dropkick, and he picks up a one count. Swagger kicks him in the knee and clotheslines him down. Swagger picks up a one count for that. Swagger beats him down before hitting a nice over the shoulder powerslam for a near fall. Swagger applies an overhead wristlock, and he knees him down. Ryder counters a knee into a roll up for a near fall. Ryder punches away, but he has a whip to the corner reversed. Ryder knees him in the face, and he hits him with the Broski Boot. Swagger counters a Rough Ryder, and he clotheslines him down for a near fall. Swagger argues with the referee before throwing him out of the ring.

Ziggler attacks Ryder on the outside, and then he gets on the announce table to tweet using Michael Cole's iPhone. Sgt. Slaughter confronts him, and he clotheslines Ziggler over the announce table. Swagger confronts him before kicking Slaughter down. Swagger takes Slaughter's headband, and he knocks Ryder down. Swagger throws him into the ring, and he goes for a Swagger Bomb, but Ryder gets his boots up. Ryder quickly follows up with the Rough Ryder for the win!

"Go Zack!" I cheer. "I bet Casey is happy right now."

Sgt. Slaughter sneaks into the ring, and he locks Swagger in the Cobra Clutch! Slaughter releases him, and he raises Ryder's arm.

"I bet she is…." Cody agrees as he looks at me.

Rey Mysterio, Big Show, and Eve Torres talk about Slim Jim's promotion. If you buy two, they'll donate one to the troops.

"You know… I can't wait for our double date tonight." He says. I turn to look at him and he smiles.

"Yeah… it'll definitely be interesting." I reply before looking back at the screen.

Hugh Jackman has a special message for the troops. "To all the servicemen and women serving this country, here in the United States and around the world, I just want to give you a shout out and say thank you for all you're doing in this holiday season, and know that an entire country that's supporting you. So thank you. And if you run into any Australian servicemen and women, don't let them lead you astray. Get on you guys."

They show the eternal flame in Fort Bragg. It was forged from steel from the World Trade Center.

They then show a video of The Bella Twins visiting the West Point Military Academy.

Next match is the Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya vs. Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Alicia Fox, and Maria Menounos.

"They only people who can wrestle are Beth, Nattie and Alicia. The rest just suck." I comment. "I mean why have the Bella dweebs when Ally and I are way better and both heels."

"I couldn't agree more." Cody says. "You both are a lot more talented than the bellas. Obviously Creative just ignores that fact."

They show Major General Rodney O. Anderson at ringside. He's the Deputy Commanding General of the XVIII Airborne Corps.

Eve starts out against one of the Bella Twins. Eve tags in Maria Menounos before she even gets into any action. Bella gets a waist lock applied, and she takes Maria down with a headlock. Maria fights up, stomps on the foot, and gets a headlock of her own. Maria takes her down, and she tags in Eve. The other Bella is tagged in. Eve ducks a clothesline, hits a snapmare, and kicks her in the face. Eve does some booty popping, and she hits a standing moonsault. Natalya breaks up the pin. Beth Phoenix is tagged in. Beth slaps her, blocks a kick, and Eve hits an enzuigiri. Kelly is tagged in, and she hits a top rope Thesz Press. Kelly hits her multiple revolutions head-scissor takeover, and she follows up with a bulldog. One of the Bella Twins breaks it up.

Alicia Fox runs in and takes that Bella down. The other Bella dropkicks her down, and Eve throws that Bella out. Natalya throws her out of the ring, and Eve drags her out along with her. Kelly tags in Maria. Beth blocks her attack, and she shoves her to the corner. Maria all of a sudden surprises her with a roll up out of the corner for the win! She can't believe it! Cole says she's "Extra" special. Get it? She's the host of extra.

"Are you kidding me? A roll-up? What the hell is that?" I fume. "This is bullshit!"

I ignore Cody as he chuckles.
Jerry Lawler does a Randy Savage impression as he eats some Slim Jims. A picture of Cody and Daniel flash up saying that Daniel Bryan will take on Cody Rhodes next. Mary J. Blige will also perform.

Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy have a message for the troops. Kermit thanks the troops, and Miss Piggy says she loves a man in uniform. Miss Piggy then says the women in uniform really kick butt. Kermit says this is a shout out, not just shouting. They then thank the troops again.

Hearing a knock on the door, I stand up to answer it.

"Charity?" The crew member asks.

"Yeah, that's me."

"You're needed in wardrobe right now."

"Um….okay?" I reply before turning to look at Cody. "I'll meet you by the monitor before you walk out. Okay?"

"Why?" He frowns. "Where are you going?"

I shrug as I open the door. "Apparently I'm wanted in wardrobe."

I don't even wait for a reply before leaving the locker room.

"You've got to be kidding me." I gave our wardrobe person, Julie, a weird look as she handed me my costume. "THIS is what I'm wearing when I walk out with Cody?"

"Yep." She answers. "It's to go with the bad girl image."

I looked down at the costume in my arms and sighed. "Alright then…." Taking my costume, I walked to the Divas locker room to change.

After I left Cody turned his attention back to the television. Celine Dion is backstage with a special message for the troops. "Hi guys. Happy Holidays. It's a great honor for me to join the WWE on this very special night to pay tribute to all of you because it's your night. I just want to say thank you for everything that you're doing. We love you, and we appreciate all that you do to keep us all safe. You're in our hearts and on our minds, always. God bless you and your families. Be safe, and come home soon. Ciao."

George Wallace, the new "Mr. Vegas", performs some comedy for the crowd. It's tough to recap a comedian, so just take my word for it: he was pretty good.

The announcers talk about Triple H vs. Kevin Nash at TLC. They then show a hype video for it.

Booker T makes his way to the announce table to call the next match. Michael Cole says he's coming to do his "real job".

There was another knock on the door and Cody stood up to answer it. It was a crew member telling him to get to monitor since his match was next.

My costume looked like something Kelly would wear. The ensemble includes a green camo mini skirt with side tie ruching detail, mini black cropped top with green camo lining, and a green camo shoulder shrug with cut out back and buckle front details. Along with this I had thigh high camo heeled boots, dog tags and a camo cadet hat.

"Oh god…" I say in disgust at my reflection. "I look like a brunette Kelly Kelly."

Taking a deep breath, I tried to pull the skirt down a little but it was no use. I decided to forget about it and left the locker room. I walked over to the monitor where Cody was getting ready to go out and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Sorry I'm late, Codes. Had to change into this ridiculous costume."

"Damn. It's about—" He started to say until he saw me. His jaw dropped a little as he looked me up and down. "Wow…."

His eyes traveled down and I tilted his head back up. "Down boy." I chuckle. "I didn't pick this outfit."

"Whether you picked it or not, it looks good on you."

"Of course you would think that." I scoff. Linking my arm in his, I smile. "Ready?"

Smiling back he nods. His music hits and we walk out.

Cody stares Booker T down in the ring before they lock up, and Daniel takes him down. Cody goes right to the ribs, and Daniel punches him down.

"Come on Cody!" I cheer from the apron.

Cody gets a side headlock applied. Daniel whips him off, and he dropkicks him down. Cody quickly stuns him by planting him ribs first on the turnbuckle. Cody kicks away at him, and he knees him in the ribs for a two count. Cody applies a nice bow and arrow stretch.

Cody smirks as a chorus of boos erupt from the audience. "Come on Daniel!" I taunt. "Sooner or later, everyone taps!"

Cody releases him, and Daniel comes back with some stiff uppercuts. Cody quickly comes back, and he hangs him up on the ropes to kick him in the ribs. That gets Cody a two count. Cody kicks him down in the corner, and he taunts the crowd. Cody sends him to the corner, but Daniel back flips over him. Daniel ducks a clothesline, and he hits a running elbow.

Daniel hits an uppercut, and he sends him to the corner for a running dropkick. Daniel gets a near fall for that. Daniel sends him to the ropes, and Cody uppercuts him. Daniel quickly clotheslines him over the top rope, and he goes for a plancha, but Cody knees him in the ribs on the way down. Cody sends him into the announce table, and he flips him on the ground.

I get a couple whistles from some military guys and smirk. They wave to me and I wave back. Cody sees and walks over and pulls me away.

"What are you doing?" Cody yells.

I try to explain myself but Cody tells me to stop talking.

"Come on Cody! Leave the girl alone!" Booker interjects. I look over at him disgusted.

Cody is looking for a count-out, and Booker T gets up to check on Daniel. The crowd chants for Booker T. Daniel gets in the ring, rips off Daniel's tape, and the referee checks on him. Cody goes to talk some smack to Booker T, and Booker T punches him.

"Cody!" I gasp as Daniel rolls him up for the win!

Booker T gets back on commentary, and he says that he lost his composure. Cody is challenging Booker T to a fight in the ring. Booker T takes off his jacket, and he hits Cody with some right hands. Cody comes back, but Booker reverses a whip, and he hits a nice back body drop. Booker T gets the crowd into it as Cody bails from the ring. Cody charges the ring, and Booker T knocks him down again. Cody gets out of the ring again. Booker T finishes up with a spinaroonie!

I quickly walk over to him and try to comfort him while he glares at Booker.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "I am soooo sorry!" Getting his belt and jacket, he holds them with one arm and grabs my hand with the other and pulls me over to the ramp. As I'm getting pulled away, I get a few more whistles and I look over at the group and smirk. I blow them a kiss and wave which makes them go crazy! Again, Cody takes notice and tries to cover me with his jacket which earns him some boos.

He leads me up the ramp and to the back before the play the next celebrity video on the TitanTron.

"That was great!" Cody smiles as we get to the back. "You were amazing out there."

For some reason I blushed a little. "Thanks…"

"No problem."

He smiled and I quickly look away. "Well…we should go change and figure out our plans for the date tonight."

"Right… I'll meet you back here afterwards, okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

"Hey! Looking good."

I turn to look at the speaker and smile. "Hey! Thanks…. It was chosen for me." I reply blushing.

"It looks amazing on you." Ted smiles.

"Thanks…"

"You're welcome. So I was thinking that maybe later tonight, you can sneak away and…"

"Ted… I can't tonight."

"Oh…" he frowns. "Why not?"

Leaning against the wall I sigh. "I have this double date tonight."

"Double date?"

"Yeah. Zack asked Casey out and even though I love Zack, I can't leave them alone so Cody volunteered us to go on a double date. Cody and I, and then Casey and Zack. That way she can still go on a date with him and I can still watch her."

"I see…."

"Yeah…but if I didn't have this, I would love to sneak away with you."

"I know you would." I says grabbing my hand. "But I guess I should let you go and change…"

I checked the hallway to make sure that nobody was around before giving him a kiss. "I'll see you later Ted."

"See you later."

And with that I walked to the Diva's locker room to change when I was stopped by Wade.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" He asks with a smirk.

"I'm going to change."

"No you're not. You need to stay in costume until the end of the show. We're all getting called out at the end."

"Are you serious?" I groan.

"Yes I'm serious. Cody is waiting for you in Mike's locker room."

"Fine." I sigh. I walk all the way back to Mike's locker room where Cody is sitting on the couch watching the show. He too was still in his ring gear.

We watched the remainder of the musical performances and matches before a Crew member told us to go back out.

"We'll be back Casey." I told her before following everyone out. As we walked down the hallway, Zack walked on one side as Cody walked on the other. Wade stayed behind me.

"Nice outfit broski." Zack chuckled earning a whack on the arm from me. "What? I think it looks good."

"She looks enticing." I heard Wade say. I scrunched up my nose making Cody laugh.

We all come out onto the stage, and John Cena grabs a microphone. "Thank everybody, and I think I speak for the rest of the WWE, I certainly speak for myself, I'd like to thank all the men and women who choose to don the uniform of the United States Military. It's that time of year again. It's the holiday season. It's a season for giving, but every American citizen knows that your season for giving is every second of every single day of each and every year that you wear those colors proud. This event means the world to us because for all that you give, this is our way for giving back to you. You see many WWE superstars, a wonderful list of celebrities, but the heart and soul of this event is the same heart and soul that defends and protects the greatest nation in the world – the United States of America. Tonight, this night is your night. Tonight, this time is your time. Let the world hear the spirit of Fort Bragg! Let the world hear the spirit of Fort Bragg, and let the world hear the spirit of the United States of America!"

All the superstars come ringside, and we high five and hug all the troops. What an awesome show this was. I signed a few autographs, and took a few pictures. One little boy even gave me a kiss on the cheek!

From the corner of my eye I saw Cody smile as I gave the kid a kiss on his cheek back while his mother took a picture. After a while we slowly started to head to the back to get changed.