Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Late

December 15th, 2011

Just as I promised last night, Casey and I were gone early in the morning while Code was still sleeping.

"Why are we leaving so early?" Casey yawns. "Why didn't we say bye to Cody?"

I didn't answer right away. Should I tell her the truth or should I lie? She looks at me expecting an answer.

"You have an early flight and I didn't want to wake him up early for nothing." I say with a smile. "Don't worry, I left him a note thanking him and telling him he can keep both the desserts we made."

She studies my face for a moment if she doesn't believe me before shrugging. "Okay then."

I hated to lie to her but what was I gonna say? 'Oh, don't worry about it. We're just leaving early because I need to run away from all these old feelings resurfacing.'

Since Cody drove us to his house, I had to call a cab to pick us up to go to airport. Casey was already passed out with her head resting on the car door while we rode in silence. Since the ride to the airport was going to take a little while, I looked out the window and just thought about everything. Were there some signs that indicated that he liked me that I just never noticed?

Deep in thought I didn't notice myself dozing off.

After a little while, the cab driver tapped my arm. I quickly opened my eyes.

"We're here." He says motioning to his right. I look through Casey's window and sure enough we are at the airport.

"Thank you." I reply before turning to wake up Casey. We get out of the cab and follow him to the trunk where he helps us take out our luggage.

After paying the cab driver he leaves and we walk inside. We did everything we needed to before waiting for Casey's flight. Finally when it was being called I walked her to her gate and said my goodbyes.

"Well…this is it kiddo." I say with a smile. "Time for you to leave all this behind and go back home. I'm sure your parents miss you like crazy."

"Yeah." She chuckles. "Mostly my dad I bet."

"Most likely. He worries a lot." I laugh.

"Yeah he does….so are you and Cody going to come spend Christmas with us this year? I know dad would love to see you home again."

"I don't know… we'll see when the time comes. Okay?"

She nods and I give her one last hug before letting her go. I watched and waited until my flight was finally called.

I walked to my gate and boarded the plane before finding my seat. Just as I was about to sit down my phone rang. Thinking it's Shawn calling to check on if Casey caught her flight yet, I automatically answer. "Hello."

"Hey."

Hearing Cody's voice I closed my eyes. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion as I tried to figure out what to say. "Hey." I finally said.

"So…I see you left before I got up."

"Yeah… I said we would."

"I know." He lets out a frustrated sigh. "Charity, we should really talk about last night."

"Cody…This isn't the best time…"

"But we REALLY need to talk about this elephant in the room."

"I… I can't talk right now. I'm on a plane."

All I really wanted to do was get the hell off the phone but it looked like Cody wasn't going to let me.

"A plane? Are you flying with Casey?"

"No….I have to go. Talk to you at TLC. Bye." I quickly hang up before he can say anything.

"Charity!" He says but it's too late. She already hung up. Now he was regretting talking about being friend zoned. Why didn't he just say that he's liked her for a very long time then tell her he loves her? Putting his face in his hands, he lets out a frustrated sigh.

Looking up from where he's sitting he sees a small note that he didn't notice before on his coffee table. He picks it up and reads it. It says:

Cody,

Sorry I left without saying goodbye. Charity was in a rush to leave for some weird reason that she wouldn't tell me. What the hell happened last night between you two? Call me later around six your time. I want to know!
-Casey
"If only you knew Casey…" He mutters.

December 17th, 2011

I'm late. Not for a flight, show or anything like that. I'm late for something very important tat comes every month.

"No…maybe….maybe it's just the stress or something…" I say in attempt to calm myself down. I don't even want to think of the other reason for being late. Especially since the only person I've slept with lately is Cody…

I flop down on my bed with my face down on the pillow. How could I have been so careless and stupid?

After finding out I was late, I quickly headed over to the nearest drug store and bought a home pregnancy test. Now my main problem is that I'm afraid to take it. What if it's positive? If it was positive, it's obvious it'd be Cody's. Right now I can't handle having kid let alone one with Cody. Things are just way too complicated right now.

Where's Cody when I really need his advice? Oh, yeah…that's right! He confessed about liking me all these years and I pushed him away. I put the box with the two tests in my bag for now. First talk to Cody, then take the test…..This is going to be fun! NOT!