Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

TLC

December 18, 2011 – TLC PPV

I cautiously walk into the arena hoping not to see Cody. At least not yet since I still have no idea what to say to him. We haven't spoken since our fight at his place last week.

I've received multiple texts and calls from him apologizing but I just couldn't find the courage to talk since the risk of a possible pregnancy arose. What if I am? How would he react? I mean I know he likes me but how would this affect our friendship?

I let out a sigh of relief as I see no sign of him before heading over to the board to see when his match is. Luckily his match was the second to last of the night giving me a chance to figure out what to say to him.

As I started down the hallway in search of an empty locker room to sit and watch the PPV before I have to walk out with Cody. Finding one I peeked inside to make sure it's empty before walking inside. I sit on the little couch and set my bag on the floor in front of me before lying down.

The PPV hasn't started yet so I just sit there and enjoy the silence when I hear the door open.

"This room is occupied!" I say loudly without getting up. "Use another room."

"Charity?"

I rise only enough to see Wade's head peeking through the doorway. "Hi Wade." I say flatly before lying back down. Assuming he left, I close my eyes. My rest is cut short when he speaks again. "So where's your fiancé?" He asks. Opening my eyes I see him smirking down at me from the end of the couch.

I narrow my eyes at him for a moment just studying him. He's a regular t-shirt, hoodie and jeans while his normally slicked back hair was partially hidden under a baseball cap with some hair sticking out under the sides.

Finally after thinking of no possible motive to find out why Cody wasn't with me, I shrug and look away at the ceiling. "I don't know. Most likely in a meeting or something."

"Why aren't you with him?"

I let out a sigh. "Why Wade? Do I really have to be with him 24/7?"

"No need to get snippy. It's just a question. You two are usually always around each other." He replies. "That's all."

"I know we are but today we showed up separately."

"Did you two have a fight or something?"

Remaining quiet I hear him chuckle. "What's so funny?" I retort.

"Nothing…" He says with a slight smile. He walks around to the back of the couch and leans over to look at me. "Now is just the perfect time to ask you to run away from me." He grins as he puts his elbows up on the couch and rests his chin on his hands. "What do you say? After I win my match against Orton, you and I can run away together and get married."

Even though I had no idea whether he was joking or not, I felt a smile creep across my face. I let giggle escape which made his grin widen a little. "Is that a yes?"

"I'll think about it." I chuckle. "So what brings you to this locker room?"

The memory of seeing him naked the last time he came into the empty locker room I was relaxing in resurfaces causing me to blush slightly.

"I was looking for you actually."

I felt a little uncomfortable just imagining why he was looking for me. "For me?"

"Yeah. I was going to ask if you and Cody wanted to hang out in my locker room with Zack and I." He says. "But seeing as it's just you, the offer still stands."

"Just you and Zack?"

"And Punk. I heard he's sharing a locker room with us."

"And what if I say no?"

"Well…"He takes off his baseball cap for a moment and runs his hand over his hair before putting it back on. "If you say no, I will be forced to pick you up bridal style and carry you to my locker room."

I quickly sit up and grab my bag. "Well we wouldn't want that…" I mutter.

"Well I wouldn't mind it…" He shrugs. I give him a look before quickly walking to the door. We both step out into the hallway and start to walk in the direction of his locker room.

"So…" He started to say. "Are you wearing Batman underwear under that skirt?" I look at him and he smirks.

"Seriously?" I scoff.

"Yes. I find a woman who wears comic book themed under garments sexy."

I roll my eyes. "You really need to get yourself a new woman, Wade." I chuckle.

"Why get a woman when I can just look at you?" He puts an arm around my shoulders pulling me a bit closer. Grabbing his hand I take his arm off me and let it drop to his side.

"Because I'm taken."

"So?" He says jokingly.

"So unless you want Cody to kick your ass, I'd back it off." I smirk and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. I give!" He chuckles as we stop at a door. He holds out his hand to stop me as he peeks his head in and says something before pushing the door open and motions me in. As he said before, Zack and Punk were inside conversing about something wrestling related when I walked inside. They stopped sensing that we had entered the room and greeted us.

"Well if it isn't the future Mrs. Runnels." Punk grinned. "Where's Mr. Runnels?"

"No idea." I replied honestly. "We arrived separately."

Zack moved over a bit on the couch so that I could sit next to him. Unlike Wade, Punk didn't ask any more questions about my relationship but instead just nodded in understanding. He chuckled a little as Wade eagerly tried to sit next to me and I shot him a glare. I knew he was laughing at how Wade was following me around like a little puppy dog.

"Calm down Wade before you drool on her." Punk commented. Wade gave him a dirty look.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?"

I turn a little red and scootch closer to Zack making Punk laugh. After a few moments the WWE opening promo plays and a video package runs with a Christmas theme focusing on the matches set for tonight. Zack stands up and I look at him with a confused look.

"My match is first." He replies. I never noticed that he was already in his ring gear. He said he'd see us all after and left the room. Seeing the now empty spot next to me, Wade jumps up eagerly but Punk sits down in Zack's old spot. "Dibs!"

Relieved, I laugh at how Wade glares at Punk and sits back down. "Thanks." I whisper.

He nods and we turn our attention to the screen right as a graphic opening hits, welcoming us to TLC. We go live to the 1st Mariner Arena where a huge display of pyro goes off. On commentary tonight is Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Vickie Guerrero kicks off the show. "Merry Christmas everyone...EXCUSE ME!" Vickie introduces "the greatest gift could ask for, the United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler."

"Zack better get that title or I will run out there and attack Ziggler." I say. Punk gives me an amused look.

"Seriously?"

"In the words of our favorite broski….I AM serious, Bro." I crack a smile and so does he.

"Well I would love to see that."

"So would I." Wade says. He winks at me making Punk laugh. I elbow him in the side which don't phase him.

Ziggler gets Zack with a kick trip takedown early on. Huge support for Zack in Baltimore. Ziggler with a quick shoulder block on Zack. Ziggler with repeated elbow drops over Zack. When Zack turns over on his stomach, Ziggler jumps up and drops an elbow over the back of Zack's neck. Zack attempts a comeback and Ziggler cuts it off with a quick back elbow. Loud "LET'S GO ZACK - WOO WOO WOO" chant.

"Come on Zack!" I cheer. I roll my eyes as Ziggler drops Zack on the mat and then lays down doing sit ups.

Ziggler applies a headlock keeping Zack grounded. Ziggler with an Angle Slam out of the corner on Zack. Zack with a big slap and missile dropkick combo on Ziggler. Zack with a leaping elbow that drops Ziggler down in the corner.

"Yes…..Yes…." I start saying as Zack calls for the WOO...WOO...WOO first pump and connects with the Broski Boot. "Yes!" Zack hooks the leg and Vickie puts Ziggler's foot on the bottom rope.

"Bitch!"

The referee catches her and sends her to the back. Vickie screams in frustration.

"HA! SUCK IT BITCH!" I taunt.

Zack with a rollup. Ziggler counters into one of his own and Zack powers out. Ziggler drops Zack's head off the top rope. Ziggler with a fameasser, hooks the leg and Zack powers out. Ziggler catches Zack with a huge dropkick. Ziggler drops Zack on the corner post and goes for a rollup getting a close two count. Zack delivers a double knee and Rough Ryder on Ziggler and goes for the pin.

1….

I'm at the edge of my seat.

2….

"Yes…." I say bouncing up and down.

3!

"YES!" I yell jumping up. "Zack is the new US Champion!"
After the match, we see a shot of Zack's dad and The Big O celebrating during the pinfall. Ryder leaves ringside with the belt and celebrates with his father and friend and receives a huge reaction to the title win.

After a little while, I finally settle down a little and sit back down with a huge smile still plastered on my face. My smile fades a little as it switches to backstage where we see Cody attack Booker to build some heat for his title match later.

Next up is Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne versus Epico and Primo with Rosa Mendes for WWE Tag Team Championships. Right as they're making their entrances there's a knock on the door which Wade gets up to get.

We hear him talking to somebody for a little while and then he turns to face Punk and I. "Charity, your wanted at the door." He says before walking back over to the couch. Before I can ask who, Cody steps inside the doorway. Sighing I stand up and walk over to the door.

We step out into the hallway and shut the door behind us before he turns to me. We just stand there for a moment until he speaks. "What's going on?" I look down at the floor and say nothing. "Charity…" He says as he tries to grab my hand. I pull my hand away and look down. There's so much I want to talk to him about but it's hard.

"Why now, Cody?"

His hand drops and he looks at me confused. "What?"

I look up into his blue eyes. "Why do you tell me about these feelings now? Why not years ago?"

"Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" He countered.

"Forget it Cody." I say turning away. I start to walk away but he grabs my hand again.

"Wait…" He says softly. "I'm sorry. There's just a lot going on right now… just three things."

"Okay?" I pull my hand away and cross my arms across my chest.

"One, am I still just a friend to you?"

"Cody…" I start to say. He looks me in the eye.

"Am I?"

I remain silent. Right now I'm not sure how I feel about him! There's just too much going on right now! "I…I don't know."

He nods. "Are you still accompanying me to the ring tonight?"

"Of course."

"Great." He says with a small smile.

"What's the third thing?"

Stepping forward, he put his hands on my waist and pulls me towards him. He tilts his head to the side and presses his lips against mine. I'll admit, kissing him feels great but at the same time I know I shouldn't. I start to kiss him back but realize what I'm doing and pull away. "I'm uh…."I start saying looking away. "I'm going to go find Ally. I'll see you before we walk out." I don't even wait for a reply before quickly walking away.

Right now just isn't the right time to tell him about the possible pregnancy. It's just too weird. I quickly walk down the hallway and turn the corner trying anything to get away from Cody as fast as possible. I powerwalk down the hallway and just as I pass this locker room, I hear a door open behind me and an arm wraps around me and pulls me inside the room. "What the—" I start to say when I turn to face my captor and stare into the Ted's blue eyes.

"Ted…" I say slightly surprised. Of all people I didn't expect to run into him. He has no match tonight since it's a PPV. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to cheer on my friend and my girlfriend." He grins. "Is that such a crime?"

"No…" He pulls me into an embrace and kisses my lips. Noticing I'm not doing anything he pulls away. "What's wrong Babe?" He frowns. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." I lie. "Everything's great!" I give him a fake smile. He gives me an unsure look.

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Never better."

"Okay…" He nods. "How about sneaking away with me?"

"I can't… I have to walk out with Cody for his title match."

"After." He insists. "We can go stay together for a night at another hotel." He rests his forehead against mine. "We can order room service, order some movies….spend the whole day tomorrow in bed until Raw. What do you say?"

I close my eyes and let out a breath. That sounded amazing but it'd also be weird. Ted would be cuddled up to me in the dark, whispering sweet nothings in my ear while inside I'm freaking out about possibly being pregnant with Cody's kid. It plagues me as it is.

"I…I can't." He pulls away to look at me.

"Why not?"

"I just have some stuff I need to deal with." I put a hand on either side of his face and smiled. "Don't worry, we'll find time to sneak away together. Alright?"

"Alright." He sighs. I give him a kiss and break away before he tries to deepen it.

"Well I have to go talk to creative about my storyline. See you later?"

"Yeah…see you later."

I give him a quick peck on the lips and he releases me. I walk over to the door down and glance over my shoulder to see him looking at me. I wave at him and open the door and leave. As soon as I was in the hallway, I shut the door and lean against it. Yet another lie that adds to my ever growing guilt. I look down either side of the hallway checking to make sure nobody else I didn't want to see was around and headed for the one place I didn't have to deal with guys; the Divas locker room.

As soon as I left the locker room, Ted stood there for a moment. Something was up and he was going to find out what. Pulling out his phone he sent a text to somebody then waited a few moments until finally walking over to the door and opening it before going to find Cody.

In the locker room, Cody, Zack, Punk and Wade are just sitting around watching the broadcast and talking every now and then. Wade is playing on his phone until he's needed to get to gorilla position when his phone signals a message. Opening the text, Ted asks him where Cody was and he tells him where they all are.

"Who are you texting Wade?" Punk asks with a smirk.

"Maybe Alicia." Zack grins. Cody chuckles as Wade shoots him a glare.

"No. Ted texted me asking where Cody was."

"Ooooooh." Punk and Zack say looking at Cody. Cody raises an eyebrow.

"Why is he looking for me?"

"Beats me."

The tag match ends with Evan and Kofi winning to retain their titles and Wade starts walking towards the door. "I told him where you were so he's most likely on his way." He opens the door and walks out before Cody can say something.

"What do you think he wants you for?" Zack asks. Cody shrugs and there's a knock on the door.

"That'll most likely be him." Cody stands up from his seat and walks over to the door and opens it. Sure enough there's Ted.

"Hey Cody. Can I talk to you in the hallway?"

"Sure Ted." Ted backs up a little so Cody can step into the hallway and closes the door. "What's up?"

"Is everything alright between you and Charity?" He asks. "I saw Charity not too long ago walking pretty quickly away from here."

Sighing, Cody rubbed the back of his neck. "We're just having a little bit of a fight. That's all."

"About what? You two never fight."

"I know but lately we fight a lot. Some small things and some important stuff…" Cody looks down at his boots. "I guess all this engagement stuff is really getting to her."

"It is a huge step for you guys." Ted nods.

"I know… I wish I could go back to when we were always hanging out and having fun." Cody nods and a smile starts to form. "I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to rent a movie, buy a pizza and just hang out with her. Unwind from all this stress involving the engagement and just enjoy being together." Smiling he clasps a hand on Ted's shoulder. "Thanks Ted. I have to go find her to tell her." Cody walks away to find me leaving Ted standing there confused.

Reaching the Diva's locker room, I walk inside and see Beth already in her ring gear talking with Nattie on one end. At the other end I see Kelly, who also is in her ring gear, is talking in hushed tones with Eve and Alicia. Seeing me, Alicia looks over and waves at me. I wave back and Kelly and Eve turn to look at me. Kelly glares at me for a moment before saying something to Eve and walking over to me.

"Hi Kelly." I smirk. "How's the head? Still hurt from when you got ran over by Wade?"
"That's very funny Charity." She says weirdly calm. "How's Cody?"

My smirk falters and I glare at her. "You better stay away from him Kelly."

"Why would you care? You're cheating on him with Ted anyways."

Alicia, Beth and Nattie all gasp and look at me in disbelief while Eve shakes her head. "Kelly just stop."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I reply coolly.

"I had a feeling you'd say that. You didn't think that anybody would see you leave the hotel together but I did."

"That doesn't mean that she was cheating." Nattie says walking over with Beth. "Ted, Cody and Charity have known each other for a while like Tyson, Davey and I. They're just friends."

"This doesn't concern you Natalya." Kelly retorts. "And besides, if they are just friends why did I see them holding hands as soon as they got out of hotel?"

I could heat starting to rise to my cheeks. She saw ted grab my hand. Nattie turned to me. "Charity… is that true?"

Quickly thinking of a response I nod. "Yeah it is. When we left the hotel, I had my keys in my hand and Ted wanted to drive. He went to grab my keys and grabbed my hand. It was an accident and he apologized for it." I explain. Turning to Kelly. "Obviously you didn't see that he quickly took away his hand right after."

Kelly just stands there dumbfounded. "What's wrong Kelly?" I mock. "Forgot to check your facts before spreading rumors?"

She glares at me. "Well I'd watch out for your fiancé. Come Raw tomorrow night…I have a very nice surprise for both of you." She smirks. At that exact moment a crew member peeks inside and tells Beth that hers and Kelly's match is up next before leaving. See you tomorrow at Raw."

Before I can respond she leaves with Eve in tow for her match. Beth puts her hand on the door and looks at me. "I'd keep a good eye on Cody if I were you." She says. "Maybe you should go find Cody and stay with him tonight and tomorrow just in case." She leaves the room so that it's just Me, Alicia and Nattie.

"Is everything okay between you and Cody?" Nattie asks. Should I tell her the truth?

"Kinda." I reply. I lean back against the door and sigh.

"What do you mean kinda?" Alicia asks glancing at Nattie.

"We've just been fighting a lot lately."

"But you two never fight." Nattie frowns.

"I know. Lately we have just all this engagement stuff…." I come close to spilling it all but stop.

"Aww." Alicia wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Sweetie, Getting engaged and planning a wedding that is just two months away is stressful." If only she knew the other half of it.

"I know… I liked it better when Cody and I could just hang out relaxing and not worry about what we have to do for the wedding…" They both give me a sympathetic look and I nod. I should apologize to Cody for how I've been asking, tell him about possibly being pregnant and figure out what to do together. "Thanks you guys." I smile. "I'm gonna go talk to Cody."

"Good luck." Nattie grins. I smile back and open the door to go find Cody.

Leaving the locker room, I head back towards Wade, Zack and Punk's locker room since that's where I last seen him. I turned the corner and I saw him looking down at the floor while walking towards me.

"Cody!" He looks up at me and I saw his face light up a little.

"Hey!" He says. We stop right in front of each other and stand in silence so I went first.

"Cody…I'm really, really sorry for how I've been acting and the reason I've been like that is because I have something I need to tell you….I –"

"I know." He cuts me off. "The wedding and all that is really getting to you and I understand."

"It is but what I need to tell you is—"

Pressing a finger to my lips, he cuts me off again. "I forgive you. Okay? Now come on. Let's go hang out in my locker room and watch the broadcast together." He smiles. "Like old times when we weren't at each other's throat all the time." He grabs my hand and pulls me with him. I sigh in resignation since I wasn't going to be able to tell him right now. We get to his locker room and as always he knocks and peeks inside before letting me in.

He walks directly over to the couch and sits down before pulling me down onto his lap. "Really?" I chuckle. Grinning he nods and wraps his arms around me.

"I have plans for us tonight."

"Oh you do, huh?"

"Yep" He nods. "I was thinking we can get a pizza, rent a movie and just hang out in the room tonight. Just the two of us."

I raise an eyebrow. "Just us?"
"Yeah." He smiles. "Just us. Like the old days before all this happened."

I had to admit that it did sound great. Just kicking back with my best friend, eating pizza and watching sounded like something we both needed.

"So what do you say?"

"I say yes." I grin. "I think that's exactly what we need. A night off from being engaged."

He laughs. "Great! I can't wait." I hop of his lap and lie down on the other side of the couch with my legs stretched out. He lies my legs across his lap and it felt like the old days again.

We watch the next few matches with our own commentary like we used to do until a crew member peeked in to tell us to get to gorilla position.

"Ready?" Cody smiles.

"Ready." I smile. We both stand up and walk over to the door. Cody opens the door allowing me to walk out first before shutting the door and grabbing my hand. We walk down the hallway into the opening.

"Shit!" I say suddenly making Cody stop in his tracks.
"What?"

"I'll meet you at gorilla position." I smile. "I'll be right back."
Confused he shrugs and lets go of my hand allowing me to hurry off to catering. I'm not gone for more than a couple minutes and return. "Here." I say pressing a Reese's in his palm.
"Thanks!" He chuckles. He kisses my cheek before ripping open the package and putting one of the cups in his mouth.

"Here where's mine?" Booker teases when he walks up. "Good luck out there Cody. May the best man walk out of here as the champion." He says motioning to Cody's Intercontinental title.

"Oh I plan to." He smiles.
"Ahaha. That's a boy. Live the heel attitude!" Booker clasps a hand on Cody's shoulder before his music plays. "Looks like I'm up first. See you two out there." He walks through the curtain and Cody offers me the other Reese's. I take it and eat it while we wait for Cody's music and walk through the curtain together.

I let go of Cody's hand as we walk out onto the stage so that he can do his normal entrance where he throws back his hood while I stand off to the side and pretend to fan myself. He looks around at the crowd and sneers before turning to me. I walk over to him and grab his hand and lean into him looking at him lovingly before we walk down the ramp together.

At the end of the ramp I again let go of his hand so that he can get into the ring before I climb the steps. I stand on the apron and walk over to his corner and he walks over to me and hands me his hoodie kisses me earning heat from the crowd. We pull away from each other and he smirks.

The ref walks over to us and gets the belt from Cody while I get off the apron and watch Cody as the bell dings.

Booker goes on the attack right away with big right hands and chops to Cody. Booker with a series of scoop slams on Cody. Booker catches Cody with a side kick, hooks the leg and Cody kicks out.

"Come on Cody!" I cheer from ringside.

They brawl to the outside and Booker continues to dominate. When both are up on the ring apron, Cody prevents Booker from getting in and gets in a big shot knocking Booker down. Cody sends Booker into the guard railing and yells, "It is a young man's game!" Cody grounds Booker back in the ring and then goes for a full nelson. Booker breaks it up and both connect with a double clothesline. Both get to their feet and exchange big right hands. Booker with more rights and chops.

Holla, holla

My attention quickly changes as cheers erupt from the crowd. Kelly strolls down the ramp in some ugly con dress waving to the fans. She walks around the ring and over to commentary smirking at me. She greets kind and Cole while I stand there dumbfounded. I shake my head and try once again to concentrate on the match.

Cody with more elbows and kicks. Booker with a quick side slam. Booker with a spinebuster. Booker sits up and executes the Spinarooni. Booker with a kick, misses the Axe Kick, misses another side kick attempt and Cody connects with his springboard kick to the face. Cody goes for the pinfall and Booker kicks out. Cody can't believe it. Booker gets to his feet and Cody connects with a second springboard kick to the head. Cody goes for a pin and gets the three count and I jump up and down with excitement.

"Yay Cody!" I cheer. After the match, Cody is handed the WWE Intercontinental Championship and holds it up high near a downed Booker T.

I'm about to climb up to the ring apron when I steal a glance at Kelly who is taking off her headset. What the hell is she up to?

She asks for a microphone and walks over to ring. Smiling with microphone in hand she climbed up the steel steps and climbs into the ring.

"Congratulations Cody!" She smiles at him. "I just knew that you'd win." She gives him a flirt smile and he glances at me. "You know what? Tomorrow night on Raw I'll be revealing a big surprise and I want you to be there."

I stare daggers at the back of her ditzy blonde head. She puts a hand on his chest and whispers something in his ear and he nods. She looks back at me and smirks before Cody walks over to the ropes and holds it open for her to leave.

As soon as she is gone, I climb into the ring. I call for a microphone and so does Cody. As soon as I receive a microphone I turn on him. "What was that about, Cody?" I ask putting my hand on my hip. I give him a look telling him to go along and he gives me a slight nod.

"Babe,…it's not what it looks like.."
"Not what it looks like? What was she doing out here?"

"I don't know—"

"Why would she come out here for you? You're engaged to ME, remember?"
He starts to say something but I hold up my hand. "Save it Cody."

I drop the microphone on the mat and glare at him before getting out of the ring and walking up the ramp. Cody watches me from the ring confused. I know this since it's projected on the TitanTron.

As I reach the back, I wait around and watch the monitor. I see Cody start making his way back while they advertise Stone Cold's DVD.
He finally gets to the back and looks around for me as soon as he gets through the curtain. I call him over and he walks towards me. "Congrats Codes!" I smile. "You retained and I couldn't be happier for you."

"Thanks." He chuckles. "While I go show you can call to order the pizza so that it'll be ready when we go pick it up."

"Alright. I'll be in catering until you get back." He nods and walks away to his locker room. After getting the number from another superstar, I called in our pizza order and waited for Cody.

"Hey girly." I look up as Ally and Mike walk up. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you all night!"

"I've been hanging out with Cody most of the night." I reply.

"Oooh." She teases. "Any plans for tonight?"

"Actually we do have plans. We're gonna grab a pizza, rent a movie and just relax."
"Good for you two! I know you've both been under a lot of stress lately with all the wedding plans."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn. "Hey." Cody says. "Ready to go, babe?"

I nod and stand up before he grabs my hand. We say goodbye to them as we stroll over to the parking lot.

Before picking up our pizza, Cody runs in to pick a movie and brings out two drinks and some Reese's.

"If we're going to do what we did in the old days, we're going all out." He grins as he starts up the car.

"Oh great." I laugh. "Just as long as you don't wake me up early in the morning and handcuff me again we're good."

"Aww but that was fun!"
I give him a look. "Do you want to be handcuffed to the treadmill again?"
"No." He laughs.
"Then don't even think about it."
"Fine." He pouts. We pick up our pizza and I carry the pizza, drink and snacks while he grabs our bags when we get to the hotel

"Need some help Codes?" I laugh.

"No." he says struggling with everything. "I got it." I open the door to our shared room and stepped back so he could go first. He stumbles inside and places our luggage over to the side then pops the movie into the little built in player before lying back on the bed.

"So what movie did you get?" I ask him as I pull some napkins out of my bag and hand him one. Taking the napkin he grins. "You'll see."

We each grab a slice and get comfortable when the menu pops up. "Seriously? The Proposal?"

He chuckles as he takes a huge bite of his pizza. I punch him in the arm which just makes him laugh even more . We enjoy our pizza and laugh here and there and near the end Cody put his hand on mine. "What are you doing Codes?"

"Nothing." He says pulling his hand away.
"You were trying to make a move!" He remains silent and I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks. "I can't believe this! We were supposed to have one night where we can act like just friends again and you make a move!"

"I'm sorry! I just thought…"
"Whatever. Just get off my bed. I'm tired. I get off the bed and pick up the now empty pizza box and put it in the trash can. He stood there at the end of the bed and I threw him a pillow and blanket. "Goodnight." I hiss before hopping in bed. I didn't even wait for him to get set up before turning out the light.