Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Table Games

On my way to locker room I bumped into Ted.

"Oh, hey Charity." He smiled.

"Hi Ted." I said returning his smile. "Do you have a match tonight too?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm just here to tape a segment with Maryse for our storyline. But I heard you had a match against Alicia. How did that go?"

"It was good. I won by submission."

"Good job. I always knew you were one of the best in the business. Well, anyways I was wondering if you'd like to…."

Before he could finish what he was saying a crew member came over to tell him they were going to shoot the segment now. Ted nodded and shot me an apologetic glance. "Sorry about that. I have to go but I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

I let out a sigh as he left with the crew member before trudging off to the Divas locker room. As soon as I was changed, I headed to catering to get something to eat while I waited for Cody to come back from his match. I had a pretty good meal and was in the middle of eating when Kelly walked up glaring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, shoveling a forkful of pasta in my mouth.

"What's your problem?" She exclaimed. She slammed her food down on the table causing pieces of pasta to fly all over my table. "Why did you have to take Cody from me?"

"Take Cody from you? Did you forget to take your crazy pills today? I didn't take anything from you."

"You're lying! I called dibs on him!" She yelled. Folding her arms across her chest she pouted.

"Dibs? Really? What are we in, High School? We've been dating for 3 years. Get over yourself!"

"Fine." She seethed. She dug her hand into her pasta and grabbed a handful and chucked it at my shirt. I gasped as the sauce landed on my leg and started to run down my leg. She gave me a satisfied smirk before walking off.

"Fucking bitch! God, childish much?" I muttered as I tried my best to clean up my shirt. I got most of it off by the time Cody ran towards me.

"Hide me!" He said diving under my table. The table cloth completely covered him so I had to lift the part on my legs to see him. His mask was on the floor beside him and he put his finger to his lips telling me to be quiet. Before I could start asking questions, a very angry Mark Henry walked up.

"Where is he?" He bellowed.

I tried my best to stay calm as I spoke. "Where's who?"

"Where's your little boy toy, Cody?"

"I...um...I don't know…"

Under the table I could hear Cody chuckle a little at Mark calling him my boy toy. I kicked him a little to shut him up.

"What did he do?" I asked. I tried my hardest not to laugh as I could feel Cody tickling my foot and leg underneath the table. I tried to kick him only to find he was holding my legs.

"That little twerp snuck into the fridge and stole my sandwich!" He seethed.

My eyes widened as I pounded my fist on the top of the table because Cody started licking the sauce off my legs! Yes, licking. I quickly put my hand over my mouth to muffle the nervous laughter bubbling up as he started to lick up my leg.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked as I started to bite my hand. "Mhm." I nodded. "I'm fine. Just…cramps?"

I banged my fist on the table again as Cody started get closer to the edge of my dress. "God!" I exclaimed earning a weird look from Mark.

"Um…..I mean…" I said as my mind was more on what Cody was doing under the table. "God I can't believe he'd do that!"

"Um…yeah." Mark said looking freaked out. "Well if you ever see him, let him know I'm looking for him."

I nodded and tried so hard not to think about how Cody was moving up and just passed my knees. As soon as Mark was gone, I lifted the table cloth and whacked him on the head making him laugh. I quickly stood up as he came back out and stood up grinning.

"You're an ass!"

"I knew you'd like that." He smirked. "And by the way, that sauce tasted amazing. " He licked his lips as he still had sauce at the corners of his mouth.

"Shut up. Go get dressed so we can head back to the hotel."

He snuck in a kiss and I pushed him away. "Go!"

Laughing he walked off to go get changed. "Be back babe!" He called.

"Jerk." I muttered.