Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Delayed

Since Dylan was stranded at the hotel with no ride, Cody and I gave Dylan AKA Hornswoggle a ride to the airport since we were going there anyways. We get there and return the keys to our rental before walking together to the departure boards.

"I can't wait to get home." Dylan grins. "I'm going to get to finally spend time with my girlfriend and my family."

"Sounds like fun." Cody grins. Dylan nods excitedly before pulling out his phone.

"Speaking of my girlfriend…I have to call her. I promised I would last night as soon as I got to the airport." He hits some buttons then holds it up to his ear. "I'll be right back." He says walking away.

"So what are your plans?" I ask Cody.

"See my family and relax at home." He smiles. "What about you?"

"Sit on my couch and watch The Big Bang Theory and House M.D. marathons." I smirk. He stops walking making me pause as well since he's still holding my hand. "What's wrong?"

You're going to be alone on Christmas? Why not go to Shawn's?"

Looking down at my shoes I shrug. "I just don't really feel like going to his house." I try to start walking again but he doesn't budge.

"Come spend the holiday with me then." I give him an unsure look.

"I don't know Codes…"

"Come on," he urges. "I'll sleep on the couch and you can have my bed. What do you say?"

Dylan rejoins us before I have a chance to really answer. Cody looks at me expectantly and I sigh. "I'll think about it." I reply. I tug him in the direction of the board and he starts to walk. From the corner of my eye I see Dylan shoot Cody a questioning look.

"Experimentation." Cody grins. He leans toward Dylan and whispers loud enough so I can hear him. "Possibility of Anal sex." He slaps my ass for emphasis making Dylan chuckle.

"Go you." I hear him say to Cody before giving him a high-five. My eyes widen and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

Since I can't do much with Dylan with us, I squeeze Cody's hand tightly making him lean toward me in pain, chuckling. We finally reach the board and look up at it.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I exclaim looking at it in disbelief. Last night we got an unexpected snowstorm that turned into a blizzard overnight. Now thanks to the storm, all in and outgoing flights are delayed until tomorrow at the earliest. "Well that's just perfect!" I fume sitting down on one of the benches. "Now what?"

Cody sits down next to me while Dylan sits on the other side. Cody puts an arm around my shoulders and presses a kiss to my temple. "It's okay." He reassures me. "There's a motel not far from here. I'll call us a cab and we'll stay there for the night then come back in the morning. Okay?"

Letting out a defeated sigh I nod. "Alright."

He smiles at me then looks up and chuckles. "Would you look at that…" I look up and sure enough Dylan is standing on the bench, holding mistletoe above us. I give Cody a 'seriously?' look and he raises his hands.

"Don't look at me. I have nothing to do with it."

"Come on you two." Dylan grins. "Stop talking and kiss already!"

Cody glances at my lips then my eyes before smiling. I hate it when he does that. For some reason when he does it makes me WANT to kiss him. "Well…"He shrugs. "It is tradition." He says.

"I know…"He starts to lean in and I quickly move my head to the side and get him on the cheek. "There's your kiss." I smirk.

"Ouch!" Dylan laughs, getting off the bench. "You were DENIED!" He suddenly gets a text from somebody and looks at it.

"Well… it looks like I'll be rooming with Evan tonight." He says standing up. He grabs his bag and smirks at us. "Have fun you two. I'll see you guys later." He winks at us and walks away texting."

I turn to look at Cody and stands up. I give him a questioning look. "I'm going to go call us a cab." He pulls his phone out of his pocket and hits some numbers before walking away. Shrugging, I pull mine out as well and sit back before texting Ted.