Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

I'm Here For You

We take a cab to this little motel down the street called the Cozy Lodge Motel. Cody tells me to wait in the cab where it's warm while he goes to pay for our room. He comes back a few moments later and opens the door and hands me a key.

"What?" I ask with a questioning look.

"Go find our room." He instructs. "I'll get our bags." I give him another looks but he just smiles and disappears for a moment before reappearing next to the driver's window.

While he pays the guy, I pull my coat around me and slip out of the car. The cold breeze hits me as soon as I stand up. I reach back and pull me hood up and trudge toward the big 'L' shaped building. I walk along the walkway until I find room number 9 like it says on the little keychain attached to the key.

I put the key in the lock and turn until I hear a small click and push the door open. I walk into the dull interior and shut the door behind me.

There's a king size bed next to the wall with a little table with a lamp on either side. The blankets are the color of oatmeal along with the matching pillowcases.

Near the end of the bed there's a table with a small TV, fridge and microwave. On the far side there's a counter with a slightly cracked vanity mirror with a small towel rack.

I walk in and sit on the bed while I wait for Cody. I don't have to wait long since there's a knock on the door. I quickly jump up and open it as he stumbles in with all the bags.

I help him out by grabbing some of the bags and setting them next to the little table.

"You okay?" I ask seeing his teeth chatter. I walk over to him and rub my hands up and down his arms in attempt to warm him up. His teeth stop chattering and he smiles. "Thanks."

It's so cold that we can see our breath in the air. "Here…" I say walking over to the little furnace and turning it on. "I'll turn the heat on to warm it up a little in here." I take off my glove to feel the air. It's only blowing out cold air. "Shit." I mutter.

"What's wrong?"

I turn to frown at Cody. "Damn heater doesn't work."

"Looks like we'll be sleeping together again tonight." I shoot him a look. "I didn't mean it like that. I just mean we'll be sleeping in the same bed. Both our body heat will keep us warm."

"Fine…but no cuddling."

"Aww." He pouts. "Take away my fun."

I glare at him making him smirk.

Since we left for the airport after an early dinner, it's about time for bed. I walk over to my bag and pull out my clothes before walking over to the bathroom. I open the door to find that the bathroom is a bit too small . With my clothes in hand I walk back over to the bed. Cody is stretched out and lifts his head to look at me.

"I have to change out here."

He raises an eyebrow at me. "Why?"

"Small bathroom."

"At least Wade isn't with us this time." He smirks.

"Just look away." I chuckle, blushing a little remembering that moment.

"Fine. I'll just clothes my eyes." He closes his eyes and lies back down.

"No peeking Codes."

"I won't."

I wait a few moments before I start stripping. Knowing that he's watching me, I slowly strip off each article of clothing even though it's freezing in the room. I bend over to slip off my jeans and hear him shift on the bed and groan a little. Triumphant, I quickly slip on my sleep pants and sneak over to Cody's bag since he turned his face toward the pillow. I snag one of his shirts and quickly put it on.

He lies on his back again with his eyes tightly closed. "Are you almost done?" He asks. Getting an idea I kneel on the end of the bed and crawl over to him until I'm straddling his waist. "Mhm…" He slowly opens his eyes to look at me. I lean down and look like I'm going for his lips but instead go for his neck. I start kissing from his ear down, nipping at his flesh here and there. He groans and his breathing starts to speed up. "W-what …are you...um…doing?" He breathes. "I thought we—" He starts to say before I cut up off with a kiss.

It takes him a moment to respond before he kisses back hungrily. His hands go to my waist and he tries to deepen the kiss before I pull away smirking.

"Turned on yet?" I ask, breathing a little heavy.

"Oh hell yeah!" He grins trying to pull me to him.

"Good." I smile. "I'm exhausted." I drop down on the bed next to him and he gives me a dumbfounded expression. I give him a little peck on the cheek before turning over and shutting my lamp off.

"Did I do something…" He starts to say before realizing, "Wait… is this about the anal sex comment I made earlier?"

Turning to face him, I nod. "I 'm sooooo sorry about that." He frowns. "I was trying to come up with something to explain your answer and that's all I could think of!"

"Anal? Seriously?"

"I'm sorry! Not the best idea, I know."

"No it wasn't…but I forgive you." Shivering, we get underneath the blankets and Cody turns off his light.

Even under the blankets it's freezing! "Um… Codes?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we sleep near each other?" I ask.

I Hear him chuckle. " I thought you said no cuddling?"

"I change my mind. I'm freezing." I say scootching closer to him. Instantly he puts an arm under my head so I'm resting against his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Cody, just shut up and hold me. I'm freezing here!" Laughing, he puts his other arm around me and pulls me closer so that our bodies are pressing together. My heart starts to beat faster at being this close to him. Again I feel that comforting feeling just by having his arms around me. With the heat from his body warming me up, my eyelids start to get heavy and I slowly start to drift off…