Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Make Up Your Mind!

December 21, 2011

When we got to Cody's place, we didn't really do much except watch movies and just enjoy our time off. As promised, I got Cody's bed while he got the couch out in the living room. I pull back his sheets and lie down, taking in the softness. Even for a guy, I give him props for having a comfy bed.

There's a knock on the doorframe and I glance over. "Hey." He smiles.

"Hi." I smile back.

"May I come in?" He asks. I nod and he walks over and flops down on the edge of the bed. "So how is everything in here?"

"Well for being a guy I definitely give you props for the bed." I smirk. "This thing is so soft." I lie my head back on the pillow and clothes my eyes.

"For a guy?" He chuckles.

"Mhm."

I feel him move and peek at him to see him on the side of me. "I'm pretty sure a lot of people, male or female like having soft beds."

"Not most of the guys I've been with. Cena didn't have one even though you'd think…" I start says as I open my eyes. His lips pursed, he looks away at the wall. I know he hates hearing about my past relationships. It had to kill him to see me with other guys if he's liked me all this time. I guess now he knows how Ted kinda feels.

I stop talking and just look up at the ceiling. "Well I'm kinda tired…" I say.

He looks at me for a moment before nodding. "Alright. Well…goodnight." He leans over and presses a small kiss to my cheek. His lips linger near my face for a little bit before he pulls away.

"Goodnight." I say softly.

December 22, 2011

"Wake up."

"No." I grumble pressing my face into the pillow. "Ten more minutes."

"No." I hear him chuckle. "Get up. We need to go get a tree."

"Now? Can't it wait until later?"

"No. Now come on or else!"

I smirk up at him. "Or what? You'll kiss me?"

"No…."

"Then what?"

He grins. "Or...this!" Before I can react he scoops me up.

"Cody!" I laugh putting my arm around his neck as he carries me out of the bedroom, down the hall to the living room. He gets closer and closer to the sliding door out to the backyard. "Cody Garrett Runnels!" I exclaim. "Don't even think about it!"

He shifts me in his arms so that he can open the slider. The cold air hits me through my thin pajamas as he steps out onto the little patio. He walks me to the edge of the little platform so that I'm hanging above a snow bank.

I look at him to see him smiling. His nose and cheeks are red from the cold but I can feel his body heat through his t-shirt. "Okay! I'm up!"

"Good." He grins. He goes to turn and slips on a little bit of ice and leans toward the snow bank. I start going down and grab frantically at his t-shirt. I'm able to grab it and pull him down with me. My back hits the snow first and I sink down. I turn just in time to see him fall into the snow as well.

"Shit!" I yell scrambling to get up. Cody laughs as he tries to get up as well and I glare at him. "I'm going to kill you!"

He gets up and so do I after slipping a couple times on the way. Right inside the door he turns and I spear him to the floor. I scramble on top of him and look him in the eye. "Why the fuck did you do that?" I fume. "Maybe I should leave!"

"No don't! I'm sorry!" He laughs. "I wasn't actually going to but I slipped."

"You're still a jerk!" I fume. Thanks to the snow both of us are wet and being pressed up against each other doesn't help much. I start to get up only to have him wrap his arms around me and pull me back down.

"Let go." I grumble still pissed at getting dumped into the snow.

"I'm sorry." He says. "I really did slip. You took me down with you anyways so isn't that good enough payback?"

I look away from him and try to get up once more only to get pulled back down.

"Fine. Then how about I take you out tonight?"

I look down at him and raise an eyebrow. "It's the least I can do." He smiles. "To make it up to you. What do you say? We'll get dressed up, go to somewhere expensive and you can order whatever you want."

"Anything?" I smirk.

"Anything."

I shrug. "Alright. I guess so." I lean close to his face, brushing my lips against his. "It's a date." I whisper. I pull away from him before he can make a move and get up. "I'll get dressed and then we can go."

I glance back on my way down the hall. He's still on his back watching me.

"How about this one?"

I wince a bit just looking at the tree. "No. It looks like Mark Henry."

"Is it because it's wide?" Cody laughs.

"Maybe…" I start walking and he follows. I see this couple with a girl who's 12 maybe 13. The dad has his arm around the wife who points out to some trees making the girl laugh. I sigh and I feel somebody grab my hand. I look at Cody who gives me a knowing look. I look away from him and walk a little ways down.

We come to a tree with tree that's about a foot taller than both Cody and I. "How about this one?" I ask turning to him. He's looking at me and smiles.

"Perfect." He looks at me for a moment longer before letting my hand go to go tell the guy what tree we picked.

We get it loaded in Cody's truck and head back home. It takes both of us to get it inside and we use the tree stand he bought last year. After getting it up, we both step back to survey our hard work. "Looks good." Cody nods.

"Yeah it does. Where's your decorations?" I ask.

"Basement." He motions for me to follow to this door at the corner of the living room. He opens it and we walk down the stairs. He turns the light on to light up the room. There's a little home gym in the opposite corner and some boxes in the other. He walks over to the boxes and reads the tops before handing me one. He picks one up as well and faces me. "This is it." We get back upstairs and set the boxes on the couch.

We open each box and start taking out decorations before starting to decorate.

We get so lost in decorating and joking around that what felt like half an hour actually turned out to be 2 hours. We finish up and put the final touches on the tree before standing back to bask in our hard work.

I glance at the clock and my eyes widen. "Shit!"

"What?"

"Codes…what time did you have the dinner reservation?"

"six. Why?" I motion to the clock and his eyes widen too.

"Oh no. Let's go get ready then." He says. It's already 4:45 and neither of us have showered since last night.

"I call the shower!" I call before dashing down his room. I take a quick shower and come out in a towel to find him sitting on the bed looking down at something in his hand. He must have heard the door open since he looked up.

"Your turn." I grin.

Smiling he stands up and pauses near me for a while. Neither of us say anything for a moment but I feel his gaze sweep over my wet shoulders before he walks over to his closet to grab some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I just stood there for a moment as I tried to steady my heartbeat. For some reason when he was that close and he looked at the water on my shoulders I felt something. My heart started to beat a little faster and I could just imagine Cody…

I shake my head to clear the thoughts. You're with Ted. I tell myself over and over. Thinking about Ted I wondered what he was doing this exact moment. I hear a phone signal a message and look around for it until finding on the nightsand. I pick up my phone and open the message and smile.

Hey Babe. How's Cody's? Having fun? Miss You.

-Ted

Biting my lip, I quickly responding telling him that I miss him and wish he was here with me.

I do to… my offer for you to come stay in Tampa with me still stands ;) He replies .

I start to text back saying I can't since I promise Cody I'd stay with him when the bathroom door opens and like a fantasy, Cody walks out wearing only a towel. His hair is wet and so is his body. Just looking at him I almost drop my phone.

"Don't worry." He says putting his hands up in defense. "I'll go change in another room so you can change and have the bathroom."

I nod since I have no idea what to say. He leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. I just stand there for a moment until I snap out of my daze and blush.

Once the embarrassment passes, I walk over to my suit case and pull out this strapless black dress with sweetheart neckline that matches my black heels I have with me. I slip on my dress and heels before walking into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Smokey eyes with a nude lip and my dark brown hair with the red and blue streaks curled, I looked pretty good. I put my silver heart necklace with the horns and devil horns around my neck and smirked at my reflection.

I grab my jacket and bag and walk down the hallway to the living room where Cody is lying on the couch throwing something into the air and catching it.

I clear my throat and he looks over. His jaw drops and whatever he was catching fell down on the floor. He quickly sits up and walks over to me. He's wearing a nice black long sleeve button up shirt and jeans. "Wow…you look…" He says looking me over. He trails off and I chuckle.

"Thanks Codes. You look pretty dashing yourself." Chuckling I wink at him and he smiles.

"Shall we?" He asks holding out his arm.

"Yes we shall." I smile back as I take his arm. We walk out to his truck where he opens the door and helps me in before closing my door and hopping in on his side.

"And we're off!" He exclaims before backing out of the driveway.

We pull up to this really fancy looking restaurant and I turn to him. "Wow Codes."

"I said we'd go somewhere expensive." He grins. "I wasn't kidding."

I glance back at the building as he pulls up the valet. "Yeah…I can see that." The valet opens my door and helps me out. I thank him and watch Cody give him his keys before walking over to me. We walk up the steps to the front door where another guy opens the door.

The inside is incredible. I've been in fancy restaurants before when I was dating Cena but this….this was something straight out of a James Bond film. In fact in might have been in a movie once. The maroon and gold interior with the women dripping in diamonds and the men in expensive looking black suits made me feel a little nervous. I felt Cody touch my hands and smile at me. "What do you think?" He asks as he leads me over to the hostess.

"Incredible." I smile. "Thank you."

He grins as we step up to the little podium.

"Hello." She smiles. "Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes we do. Reservation for two." Cody replies.

"Name?"

"Runnels."

The woman looks at a book in front of her before nodding. "Alright. Follow me please." Cody puts his hand on the small of my back as we follow the woman to a table. We sit down and she gives us our menus.

"Can I get you one of our famous wines?" She asks. Cody looks at the wine list then back at the woman. "We'll take the best wine you have." He smiles.

"Very well." She nods taking back the list. "I'll have your waiter bring it out."

She leaves us and I smile at him. "Best wine, huh?"

"Yep. Nothing but the best tonight." He smiles.

"Well when you apologize, you really go all out." I look down at my menu. "You said I can have anything, right?"

"Anything."

"No matter how expensive?"

"Yep."

Our waiter walks over with a bottle wine. He shows us the bottle and Cody nods at it. The waiter fills our glasses and leaves the bottle at our table. "Are you ready to order?" He asks.

Cody looks at me and I nod. We both order our food and waited for it to come. I got the most expensive meal I could find that I would eat. We talked a little about going up to Dusty's house to spend time with everybody and he updated me on how his siblings were doing.

Dustin has had his and Terri's daughter, Dakota every other weekend and his sister Kristen and her husband have been trying to get pregnant.

My stomach turns just thinking about the pregnancy test in my bag. Before I can even think about telling him my phone signals a message. It's Ted. He asks how's everything and I tell him about dinner. We text back and forth all throughout dinner and he makes me laugh at some things he says. Little do I know that as it goes on, Cody starts to get a little more uneasy.

"Is that Ted?" I hear him ask.

"Mhm." I grin at Ted's reply and quickly answer back. Then it hits me that Cody now knows who I'm talking to. I look up at him and he drums his fingers on the table.

"Codes? Are you okay?" I ask.

"You sure do get around. Don't you?" He mutters, caughting me off guard for a moment.

"Excuse me?"

He looks me dead in the eye. "Wow. First me, then Kenny, then Cena, then me again, now Ted?" He fumes. "Who's next on your list, huh? Wade?" My jaw drops as I stare at him in disbelief. "Little slut-ish don't you think? Jumping from guy to guy." I notice that as soon as he said it he realizes what he just said. "I….I'm sorry…." He starts to say but it's too late. He's already said enough.

"You're an asshole." I say standing up. "I'm leaving."

"Wait….where will you go?"

"Ted's. He asked me to go with him at the airport to help his dad with his Christmas party." I reply grabbing my bag. "I mean why not? I'm just a slut anyways. Aren't I?" I start to walk away but he gently grabs my wrist. I look down at him as he gives me a pleading look. "No you're not. I'm so sorry about that…"

I pull my arm away and glare at him. "It's too late Cody." I stomp off to the outside and take out my phone and call Ted. He picks up on the 2nd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me. Change of plans. Can I stay with you?"

There's silence for a moment before he answers. "Of course…..what happened?"

"I'll tell you when I see you. I'm going back to Cody's to grab my stuff then I'll catch the first plane to Tampa. Meet me at the airport in about 2 hours."

"Alright. See you in a few hours, babe."

We hang up and I walk inside just to have them call me a cab. It takes only a few moments until the cab pulls up and I get inside and head to Cody's house alone.