Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Telling The World

After leaving Charity in his room, Cody walks back into the living room. She's pregnant with his kid. Running a hand through his hair he paces in front of the couch. This isn't what he expected. She probably thinks this is some scheme to make her stick with him. She probably hates his guts right now.

"Dammit!" He mutters. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and dials the number of the one person he needed to talk to right now before pressing it to his ear. It rings 5 times before she answers.

"Hello?" Casey says sleepily.

Cody glances at the clock and curses under his breath. It's a little after 2 AM. "Hey Case…I'm sorry I didn't check the time."

"Cody?" She says. "It's fine. What's up? You sound a little tense."

"I…" He starts to say before sighing. "Charity is pregnant." That woke her up.

"What?!"

He sits down on his couch. "Yeah… she took a home pregnancy test and it was positive. The thing is…it's my kid. I'm the only person she's slept with since this whole engagement thing happened."

"Oh…my…god." She says after a few moments. "So…wait, what happened at the party?"

Cody tells her all about looking for Charity at the party, Kelly hitting on him, her showing him where Charity went, finding Ted kissing her and punching him. He tells her everything up to calling her. There are a few moments of silence before Casey speaks.

"Wow…well this is unexpected."

"Tell me about it." He groans.

"Well… be honest. Are you going to help her raise it?" Casey asks quietly.

"Of course I will. I'm the dad and I love Charity. Why wouldn't I help raise our kid? It's half my fault anyways."

"I'm just checking. I mean you must be freaking out right now."

"I am." He answers honestly. "But Charity is freaking out even more and I have to be here to comfort her. I mean it's her body that has to carry it. Not to mention her title shot she wants so badly is—" It hits him right then and there. All this fake engagement stuff that they had to endure was all for nothing. Now that Charity is pregnant, she won't get her title shot for a very long time.

He puts his face in his hands. "Casey, I'll let you go and talk to you later okay?" He mutters into the phone.

"Um…okay. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just have a lot to think about."

"Alright. Well keep me updated."

"Will do." He says. "And please don't tell anybody about this please? I want Charity to talk about it when she's ready."

"I won't tell anybody. Night Codes."

"Night Case." He hangs up the phone and sets it on the coffee table before lying back on the couch. Now what?

The next morning went well. Cody and I packed our bags, went out for breakfast, and worked out at the gym before leaving to the airport. As soon as I woke up I called my doctor to set up an appointment to see how far along I am and all that 'fun' stuff. Unfortunately the earliest I can get in is this Friday. Great.

We get to our hotel and go up to our room where I instantly flop down on the bed. "So…" Cody starts to say as he sits on the bed next to me. "Are you ready for Raw tonight?"

"I guess." I say half-heartedly. I stand up and walk over to my bag and grab the little box with my new necklace inside. I sit back down and I open the box and look down at the necklace.

"Are you going to wear that tonight?" He asks.

I feel a smile start to form. "Maybe I should." I say look at him. As I laid in bed last night I thought about everything. I really do care about him and since he's going to be the father of my kid, I think I need to show him how much he really does mean to me. I mean, I've had the coolest best friend for about 20 years.

I take the necklace out and hold it up. "Mind helping me put it on?"

"Of course." He smiles. I hand him the necklace and move my hair out of the way. He puts the necklace around my neck and clips it. "There."

I drop my hair and adjust the necklace before turning to face him. "Thanks Codes." I smile.

"You're welcome." We sit in silence for a moment before he speaks again. "So are we gonna tell Vince about your…" He trails off blushing. Poor guy.

I shake my head. "Not yet. I want to wait and see what the doctor says. My appointment is this Friday."

He nods. "Let's hope you don't get put in a match tonight."

"We can hope. I doubt they will since I'm pretty much just your manager right now." I shrug. "But anyways, how about we just relax for now? Order up some lunch and watch some TV until it's time to leave?"

"Sure." He chuckles. "Sounds like a plan."

We arrive at the arena about 6 hours early to sign a few hundred photos for fans to buy at the show. We enter the room that has two tables filled with stacks of photos. As we get closer, I notice that one table has pictures of just Cody while the other has pictures of the both of us. It's the picture of us where Cody is standing behind me with his hands on my hips and I have one hand on his while my other arm is wrapped around the back of his neck.

We're given 2 markers each and sit at a third table with nothing on it. Two crew members walk over to either table and grab a stack and set them on our table. They hand us one at a time so we can sign it , the hand it back to them and they put it in a new pile and set it aside. They grab another, place it in front of us and so on.

4 long hours later, we finish up and leave the room. "That…was…boring." I say as we walk down the hall together.

"It was but it has to get done." Cody says letting out a yawn. I feel bad for the guy. He had to sign twice as many pictures since he had to sign all his AND the ones with me.

"Well we have two hours before Raw starts. Maybe you can go take a nap for an hour or so in your locker room?" I offer. He turns to me and smiles.

"Actually I have a better idea." I give him a questioning look and he grabs my hand. "Come on." He leads me over to a elevator and hits the button.

"Codes….where are we going?"

"You'll see." He grins. The doors slide open and we step inside and he hits the button for the top floor and the door shuts. He lets go of my hand to adjust the strap of his duffle bag on his shoulder. We ascend up to the top floor and we hear a small dingbefore the doors slide open again. "Come on." He smiles. He grabs my hand once again and pulls me into the darkened, yet spacious room. There were table and chairs scattered around with huge picture windows letting in the setting sun's rays inside.

"Wow." I say looking around. "Are we allowed to be up here?"

Letting go of my hand again, I watch him cross the room to one of the tables and set his nag down. He unzips it and starts riffling through it before pulling out the iPod dock I bought him for Christmas and our iPods. "What are you up to?" I ask. He turns around to face me and smiles.

"Remember the first movie we watched together back in OVW?"

I think back and nod. "The Lizzie McGuire Movie?"

"Mhm." He nods. "And remember how you told me how much you liked the song the guy and girl sang together?"

"Yes." I chuckle. "What Dreams Are Made Of."

He puts his iPod in the deck and hits play before turning to me. The instrumental for 'What Dreams Are Made Of' started playing making me chuckle. "You remember the words, right?" He asks.

"I think so." I grin.

He walks toward me smiling then, to my surprise, starts singing. "Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?" He sings. He looks at me and I look down.
"I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright!" I sing back. He steps a little closer and brings his hand up to my face and tilts my chin up to look at him.
"When I see you smiling I go, oh... oh... oh."

I smile at him and he returns it. "I would never want to miss this…"
"In my heart I know what this is." He finishes.
"This is what dreams are made of."
He looks into my eyes. "This is what dreams are made of!" He repeats.
"I've got…" I sing before he joins in. "Somewhere I belong…"

"I've got.." I sing.
"Somebody to love…" We sing together as he grabs my hand.
"This is what dreams are made of." I sing the last part and he smiles.

"Now…" He lets go of my hand and walks back over to his iPod deck and searches for a song. "I have a song I want to show you." He motions for me to sit on the table and I give him a weird look. "Please?" He asks. I walk over to the table and climb on before sitting down as I wait for him. He finds the song and climbs onto the table himself and sits in front of me with the iPod dock next to us.

"What song is it?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"It's a song that every time I hear it, I think of you." He says. "Just listen." He hits the button and the music starts.

Every part in my heart I'm giving out
Every song on my lips I'm singing out
Any fear in my soul I'm letting go
And anyone who ask I'll let them know

Looking into my eyes he smiles.

She's the one, she's the one

I say it loud

She's the one, she's the one

I say it proud

"Charity…" He starts saying. "I've really been thinking about everything. Us, this engagement, everything…"

Ring a bell, Ring a bell
For the whole crowd
Ring a bell, Ring a bell

"Okay?" I urge him to continue. "And?"

"And…" He smiles and sings along to the music.

I'm telling the world
That I've found a girl
The one I can live for
The one who deserves

He puts his hand over his heart.

To give all my heart
A reason to fly
The one I can live for
A reason for life

I give him a confused look. He nods and scotches a little closer.

"What I'm trying to say is that, Charity, I lo—"

We hear somebody clear their throat and we turn to see Ted standing near the elevator. I scooch away from Cody a little. "Hey Ted." I greet. "What's up?"

He looks between me and Cody, who hasn't moved, before speaking. "Um…Vince wants to see me and you for some reason." I give him a questioning look but he just shrugs. "Beats me."

"Um…okay." I slide off the table and turn to Cody. "I'll be back, Codes."

He says nothing so I turn and walk towards Ted. We step into the elevator together and Ted hits the button. As soon as the doors slide shut, I feel him grab my hand. "So how was your vacation?"

My mind still reeling from why Vince would want me and Ted instead of me and Cody, I start to space out I'm brought back to the present when Ted gives my hand a squeeze. "Charity?"

I look up at him. "Hm?"

"How was your vacation with Cody?"

"It was good. Very…eventful." I reply placing my hand on my stomach for a split second before letting it drop down by my side.

"That's good. You seem to be on the same page again."

"I guess you can say that." We hear the elevator ding and Ted lets go of my hand as the doors slide open. We step out into the hallway and Ted motions for me to follow him. We come to a door with Vince's name on it and knock. We hear a muffled response and Ted opens the door to let me go in before closing the door behind us.

"You wanted to see us?" I say. I'm nervous as hell but I manage to keep my voice steady.

"Sit down." He says. Just by his tone, I can tell something is wrong. We obey and Vince folds his hands on his desktop and looks at us. I feel my nerves start to get worse as the silence drags on until he finally speaks. "If there is something you need to tell me, I suggest you say it now." He says. He looks between Ted and I and I give him a genuine confused look. What is he talking about?

"Like what, sir?" Ted asks. Even he looks perplexed.

Vince just sits there for a moment before nodding. His hand is now resting on something on his desk. His fingers drumming the surface. "Like maybe there is something between you two?"

My blood turns cold and my throat clamps up. "What?" I manage to say. He holds up the magazine that was resting face down on his desk so we see the cover. It's Ted and I kissing under the mistletoe seconds before Cody punched Ted. Who the hell could have taken that picture?!

"Care to explain?" Vince said. There was the picture with the headline 'Ted DiBiase Jr.: Charity's secret love affair?'

My mind scrambled to come up with an excuse but Ted started. "Alright….you want the truth?"

I look over at him in horror.

"That would be nice." Vince replies.

Ted sighs. "Alright… the truth is that Charity and I are…"

"We're good friends!" I cut him off. "Cody and I were hanging out with Ted at Ted Sr.'s annual Christmas party."

"And?" Vince urges. "Why were you two kissing when you're supposed to be engaged to Cody?"

"It was a little stuffy inside with all the people so the three of us went out to the gazebo in the back… Cody left to get the three of us a drink and went inside. While he was gone, Ted was wishing me a Merry Christmas and…"

"And, I went to give her a friendly kiss on the cheek…" Ted added. "and she turned at that moment to say something and we accidently kissed. It was completely accidental."

"Is this true Charity?" Vince asks. I nod.

"Yes it is. Whoever took that picture obviously has no life and is trying to cause drama."

"Perfect!" Kelly exclaims looking down at the tabloid in her hands.

"What is?" Eve asks as she her foot on the bench and starts to lace her boot. Kelly holds out the magazine. "Charity being a whore as usual." Kelly smirks. She opens it up to the article and starts reading aloud.

"By the looks of the photo, WWE's resident bad girl seems to have her hands full with not only her fiancé, Cody Runnels but also former legacy member, Ted DiBiase Jr. An inside source summited a picture of Charity and her newest boytoy kissing at his daddy's annual Christmas party with her doting fiancé nowhere in sight. Who else in a long line of WWE superstars will be the next to fall to this brunette bombshell's charms? Will it be the Former Legacy member/leader Randy Orton to create the next hottest power couple? Who knows! All we can say is, ladies, you better watch your men. This woman is out on the prowl and it looks like she plays for keeps." She looks up and frowns as Eve gives her a look.

"I'm going to guess that this 'inside source' was you?"

"Of course! Charity is cheating on Cody and this proves it."

Eve shakes her head. "You both need to really grow up. This whole thing between you and Charity is stupid. What she does outside the WWE is her business. You don't need to butt into hers and Cody's business."

"Cody is MINE though!" Kelly pouts. "I called him back when we were in OVW."

"Whatever Kelly." Eve waves her off. She walks over to the locker room door and grabs the handle before turning to look at her friend. She sighs and shakes her head before leaving the room.

As soon as we were dismissed, we leave Vince's office and head back to the elevator. We ride up in silence until the doors open and we see no sign of Cody. I step out and look around. His iPod deck, his bag and our iPods are gone and I frown.

"So…" Ted starts to say when I get back in the elevator. "I was wondering if you have any plans for tonight?"

"I don't think I do…" I said. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. Somebody is out to get me with taking that picture of Ted and I and Cody just disappearing… things are starting to get messed up even more than before.

He grabs my hands and smiles down at me. "You. Me. Dinner at my hotel. Meet me in catering after the show and we'll go." He gives me a kiss. He pulls away just an inch so our lips are a mere inch from each other. "See you after."

He lets go and steps away just in time for the doors slide open and we see Evan and Kofi talking to each other. They greet us as we step out and take our place in the elevator and Ted and I split up. He goes in one direction while I go in the other to look for Cody.