Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Surprises

The show starts and Punk has his little segment with Laurinaitis while Cody and I get ready. He gets changed in his locker room and I go get my hair and makeup done before we meet back in catering.

We walk in silence to gorilla position and watch Punk's segment while Cody eats his reese's. The silence between us is broken when he turns to me.

"Maybe I should just cancel my plans and go with you to the ball?" He says. He looks a little uneasy and I shake my head.

"No, no. Just go Codes. You don't have to be with me 24/7."

"I know but…"

"But nothing. Go meet your friend and I'll call or text you after I meet my mystery guy."

"What about a date?"

"I have a date."

"….what? Already?" He frowns.

I give him a look. "What? You didn't think I'd get a date that quickly?"

"That's not what I meant…"

"Doesn't matter. "

Punk's segment ends and his music hits. Punk walks back through the curtain and smiles as he sees me. He gives me a little wave and walks away down the hallway, shortly followed by Laurinaitis.

Cody turns me to face him. "It does matter. I was just shocked that you gave up on me so easily."

"You're going to see an old friend. Why would I stand in the way of that?"

He looks away for a moment before he grabs my hand. He looks up into my eyes with those bright blue eyes. "Tell me right now. Do you want me to cancel my plans to be your date to the ball?" He asks. "Because I will."

We're joined by Booker T right as Cody's music starts. I look at Cody. "No. Go see your friend. I'll just go with Cena." I smile. "Now let's go kick some ass."

I pull Cody to the curtain before he can say anything. We make our usual entrance before Booker's music hits and he comes out.

This is a non-title match. They show pictures of Cody attacking Booker T backstage and during his entrance at TLC. They then showed footage of Booker T costing Cody his match against Zack on Smackdown this past Friday. Booker T sang, "Cody The Red Nosed Reindeer" and it distracted Cody enough where he lost the match.

Booker wants a test of strength to start the match out, but Cody doesn't want it. Booker applies a hammerlock, and Cody elbows out. Booker sends him to the ropes, and Cody shoulder blocks him down. Booker catches him with a hip toss, and he chops him in the corner. Booker hits a body slam for a one count. Cody kicks and punches him. Cody puts him in the corner, and he continues punching him. Cody has a whip reversed, and Booker hits a back elbow to the face. Booker hits a nice suplex for a one count. Booker goes for hits Scissors Kick, but Cody avoids it. Cody quickly comes back with a swinging neckbreaker. Cody brings his kneepad down, and he knees Booker in the midsection. Cody kicks away at him and taunts the crowd. Cody follows up by throwing him out of the ring.

Cody climbs out of the ring and gets Booker trapped in an overhead wristlock. Booker fights up and punches out. Booker chops him to the corner, and he knees him in the ribs. Booker sends him to the corner, and he runs into a back elbow. Cody stomps Booker and drops a knee for a two count. Cody hits a snapmare, and he applies a half nelson chin lock. The crowd gets behind Booker T, and he beings to fight up. Booker punches out and sends him to the ropes. Cody drops down and uppercuts him in the face. Cody quickly hits a clothesline for a two count. Cody continues to stomp away at Booker's ribs, and the crowd begins chanting Booker's name. Cody taunts them.

Cody punches him down in the corner, and Booker comes back with a punch of his own. They trade punches, and Cody dropkicks him down for a two count. Cody applies a modified hammerlock/chin lock combo. Booker powers out, and Cody knees him in the ribs again. Cody shoulders him in the corner. Cody sends him to the other corner, and he runs into an elbow. Cody charges again, and Booker boots him in the face. Booker has a whip reversed, and he hits Cody with a pair of forearms. Booker clotheslines him a few times, and he hits a sidewalk slam for a near fall. Booker picks him up, and Cody punches him in the ribs. Cody sends him to the corner, and Booker counters with a roll up for a near fall. Cody quickly rolls him up for a near fall as well. Booker stuns him and goes for a Scissors Kick, but Cody counters with a roll up for a near fall. Cody catches him with the Beautiful Disaster for a near fall!

Cody kicks him in the knee, and he goes for the Cross Rhodes, but Booker counters with a high calf kick. Cody ducks a roundhouse kick, and he goes for a whip. Booker counters into a Scissors Kick for the win!

My jaw drops as I look on in disbelief. I start yelling at the crowd before climbing into the ring to check on my fiancé. I glare up at Booker and yell at him here and there but he just ignores me.

Booker T can't believe it, and the crowd gives him a nice round of applause. Booker T gets them into it, and he executes a nice spinaroonie.

We wait for Booker to leave before I help Cody out of the ring. He spouts off insults to the crowd as I grab his title belt and we make our way to the back.

"Charity…we need to talk." Cody says.

"No we don't."

I turn to look at Cody just as somebody bumps into me. "Sorry…" I hear them mutter before quickly walking off. Again they leave a piece of paper in my hand.

I stop and Cody keeps walking until he notices I stopped. "What's wrong?" He asks. His eyes looking worried as he looks at my stomach then back at my face.

"I just got a note…"

He gives me a confused look. "What do you mean?"

I hold up the little slip of paper I received and he give me a worried look before taking it from me.

"Well aren't you jumpy all of a sudden." I smirk.

"I'm not jumpy." He mutters. "I'm just worried about you."

I snatch the paper away from him. "Oh really? Then why were you so calm when telling me I was going alone to the Ball?"

"I was trying to be strong for you and our…" He drifts off and I chuckle.

"You don't need to be strong for us, Codes. We're fine."

I open the note and my smile fades. The newest note reads:

Charity,

I've got a surprise for you. It's waiting in your hotel room for after the show. Hope you like it.

"What does it say?" Cody asks. I hand him the note and he looks at me. "What do you think it is?"

"No idea… but I'm a bit freaked out."

"How about we go to my locker room and watch the rest of the show…. Then we'll figure out what to do about this… Maybe it's a prank?"

I shrug and follow him to his locker room. While he showers and changes, I watch Zack's segment alone.

Zack is backstage, and he says none of this would be possible without him. They show John Cena in the locker room, and Cena says Zack doesn't owe him anything. All this is happening because of Zack. Zack was waiting for him moment at TLC for forty-four weeks. Every decision maker in WWE was afraid to take a chance on him, but he didn't listen. Zack is the United States Champion not because he was given anything. He earned it. Zack says he has a chance to make another Christmas wish come true. Zack then asks him about Kane. Cena says he's been attacked for the past two weeks. If Kane is anywhere in the building, he'll make sure the last Raw of the year goes off with a bang.

Eve and Zack will be in a mixed tag team match next. There's a commercial break just before Cody comes out fully dressed. He flops down on the couch next to me and we wait until the match starts.

Tyson Kidd and Zack lock up, and Tyson backs him to the corner. Tyson kicks him down, sends him to the ropes, and hits a shoulder block. Tyson kicks him in the back for a one count. Tyson punches him in the corner, and sends him to the opposite corner. Tyson runs into Zack's boots, and Tyson quickly tags in Natalya. Eve Torres has to come in. Natalya pushes her, and Eve forces her to the corner. Eve takes her down, and she hits a snapmare. Eve kicks her in the face, does some booty popping, and hits a standing moonsault for a near fall. Natalya pulls her into the ropes, and she talks some trash. Natalya pushes her around before attempting the Sharpshooter. Eve kicks her away and tags in Zack.

Zack ducks Tyson's springboard, and he clotheslines him down. Zack has a whip reversed, and he counters with a face buster. Zack runs into a kick to the midsection, but Zack catches him with a sit-out spinebuster. Natalya breaks up the pin, and Eve dropkicks her down. Zack and Eve both hit Broski Boots. Zack hits the Rough Ryder for the win!

"Go Zack!" I cheer.

Zack lets Eve Torres hold his United States Championship. He puts his arm around her, and she acts like he's taken it too far.

"Pansy." I mutter making Cody scootch closer and wrap an arm around my shoulder. We watch the rest of the show before we started getting our bags ready to go. We gather everything up and head to the parking lot before getting to the hotel. Completely forgetting the note, we ride up to our floor and go inside. I freeze as I see a white rectangular box with blue ribbon on my bed. "Oh shit…"

Bring his bags inside, Cody gives me a weird look until I point to the box. His eyes widen and he looks at me. "Hold on.." He walk over and picks it up and shakes it slightly. Nothing happens so he unties it and opens it. I gasp at what's inside.

There, perfectly folded is a dress. I walk over and take it out. Another note flies out as I examine the dress. It's a beautiful dark blue high-low dress with a glittered bodice. Cody bends down to retrieve the note and reads it aloud.

My dear Charity,

What's a Ball without a dress? Inside you will find both a mask and dress. I really hope you'll except these gifts and meet me at the Ball.

See you there.