Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Shower Hide & Seek

One Week Later…

I paced back and forth in my hotel room. It was going on two weeks since I told Vince about mine and Cody's 'engagement. Everyone else only knew about us dating. My main worry was what if somebody told him that we weren't engaged but just dating? I shook my head at the thought. No. Cody has to propose and soon.

Grabbing my keycard, I left my room and headed towards the elevator. I rode down to Cody's floor and knocked on his door. I waited until he finally opened the door…in a towel.

"Hey Babe." He smirked as he leaned against the doorframe. "I was thinking about you."

"Thinking about me while wearing a towel?" I sarcastically replied. "Yeah, that's not weird at all."

Chuckling, he stepped aside so I could come in.

"So what brings you to Cody's love shack?" He asks as he shuts the door. I sat on his bed and gave him a weird look. I almost commented on what he called his room but thought better of it.

"Well, we really need to talk about the proposal…: I started.

"That's a great idea! We can do that….right after I take my shower." He said as he walked towards the bathroom.

"No! Stay here. I won't be long so you can just hang out in here." He made in to the doorway when he ripped off his towel and threw it at me.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as it landed on my head. I took it off and shot a glare before chucking it back at him. Laughing, he shut the door before it could get him.

A few minutes after I heard the water start to run, there was a knock on the door. Cautiously, I made my way to the door.

"Cody!" I heard Ted call through the door. My eyes widened but I remained silent hoping he'd leave. There was silence so I checked the peephole yet he was still there. He looked as though he was looking for something in his pockets until he pulled out a keycard.

"Shit." I heard the lock click to signal it was unlocked and franticly search the room for a place to hide. The door started to open so I went through the nearest door and quickly shut it behind me. Hearing the door open and close, Cody peeked out the shower curtain at me with a questioning look.

"What are you..." He started until the bathroom door started to open. I cursed under my breath and seeing no place to hide I took my only option. The shower. Stepping inside, I quickly closed the curtain behind me earning a very confused look from Cody.

"What the-"

I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand and put a finger to my lips to tell him not to say anything.

"Cody?"

"Yeah Ted?" Cody called back after I removed my hand.

"Um… I need to talk to you about something…"

By now I was soaked and Cody looked down and smirked. Following his gaze I blushed. In all my worrying about being seen by Ted, I forgot how I was wearing a white shirt… with no bra. I cursed under my breath and tried to cover myself.

"What about?" He asks Ted as he grins at me.

I looked down to avoid Cody's gaze but quickly looked away.

"Oh my god Cody!" I hiss. "Happy much?"

Looking down he shrugs and shushes me.

"No! That's wrong! I'm your-" I whisper before he gets irritated and pressed my against the wall, crashing his lips against mine. Now there is nothing weirder than kissing your naked best friend in a shower while water is spraying you. What made things even worse was I kind of liked it…

"I kinda wanted to talk to you about Charity…"

Hearing that I tried to move but to no avail since Cody had me pinned. He pressed against me even more and something was touching me.

Hearing no response, Ted continued. "Codes, I know how close you and Charity are so maybe you know why she's been avoiding me lately?"

If I didn't have Cody pressed against me, I would have been all flattered that he cared. Finally he let up and mouthed 'be quiet'. Rolling my eyes I nodded. He turned towards the curtain separating us from Ted and I found myself really looking at Cody. I bit my lip as I watched the water run off his hair, down his neck, glide down his shoulder, over his pecs and across his abs…He didn't look too bad wet…wait! What the hell am I thinking?

I shook my head to clear all those thoughts.

"She has?" Cody asked.

"Yeah…Every time I tried to talk to her she'd look away and say she had to go."

Cody turned and raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged.

"I don't know, Ted. I know she's been helping Vince with some stuff a lot lately." He lied.

"Oh…" I frowned as I heard the sadness in his voice. "Well that's understandable…thanks Codes."

We waited until we heard the door open and shut before we talked normally again.

"Well that was awkward…Thanks for letting me hide in here." I started as I was about to get out before was stopped when Cody held the back of my shirt. He pulled me back inside and turned me around to face him. He closed the curtain back and started to lean in.

"Um…Cody? What are you…" I trailed off as he backed me up to the wall pressing his body against mine once more before captured my lips with his. I didn't know what to do since he caught me off guard. I was about to kiss him back when the door reopened.

"But Codes, can you just please talk to her and maybe have her call me?"

Cody broke the kiss and pulled away looking towards the curtain.

"Yeah, no problem, I'll talk to her about it."

"Thanks. Well see you at Smackdown."

The door shut once more and we waited in silence for a few moments before Cody turned away from me to shut off the water. I stood there in my damp clothes with my arms crossed over my chest to cover myself. He steps out of the shower and grabs a towel, wrapping around himself while I just stand there. He looks back at me before grabbing another clean towel and tossing it to me.

"Come on. Let's get you out of those wet clothes." I step out of the shower as he leaves the room to go get dressed himself.

"Take your clothes off." He calls from the other room. "And dry up a little." I did as I was told and wrapped the towel around me for warmth. He walks back into the room fully clothed making me feel a little weird.

"Did you wipe off little?" He asked.

I nodded and he handed me a pair of shorts and a shirt. "Here you can change into these. You can wear them until you get to your room then just give me the clothes back when you come back to talk. Okay?"

I nodded and he left so I could change.

"So you've been avoiding Ted lately?" He called from the other side of the door.

"Yeah…"

"Why? I thought you liked him?"

I nodded knowing he couldn't see.

"I do…but if I'm supposed to be with you, I should focus on that, I mean what if somebody saw Ted and I flirting?"

"True…"

As soon as I was changed I walked out and he nodded with approval. He walked me to the door and leaned against the door frame with his usual smirk.

"I'll see you in a little bit."

Since another superstar was walking by, he leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips before we said goodbye and I left towards the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah...the awkwardness continues lol

So the 2nd kiss Cody gave me, do you think that was a real kiss or do you think it was just to make sure I didn't talk when Ted came back in?

Let me know what you think! :D

Thanks to all who read and comment ^^