Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Street Fight

As I left Cody's room my mind ran through all the possible explanations of what happened in the shower with Cody. The first kiss, I knew was just to shut me up but the second one just felt…different. It felt like it actually meant something.

I got back to my room and changed out of Cody clothes into my own and headed back to his room. It took only moments for Cody to open the door after I knocked. He moved aside and let me in, closing the door behind me. I studied him for a moment as he crossed the room and sat on the bed. He patted on the bed next to him for me to sit.

I gave him his clothes back before taking a seat. Grabbing them, he thanked me and put them on the other side of him before turning back to me.

"Okay so you wanted to talk about the proposal. Did you have any ideas how or when we do it?"

Pushing all thoughts aside about the kiss, I tried to focus on the task at hand.

"What about if I go to the ring, call you out and do it?" Cody asked.

"No." I said shaking my head. "Vince watches the broadcast. We're supposed to already be engaged. That wouldn't work."

"Well we'll just have to think of something when we get back because we got to get to the arena." He pointed to the clock.

I looked at the clock and he was right. It was going to be time for Smackdown pretty soon. I let out a sigh as we grabbed our stuff and headed out.

Smackdown – Randy Orton vs Cody Street Fight

I stood with Cody at the monitor while he waited to go out. His music was about to play and he turned to me to give me a kiss. I started to lean in but since there was nobody around, I pulled his mask out a little and let go letting it smack him.

"Ow." He chuckled. He tried again as his baggers walked up since they had to go out to the ring with him so I had no choice. I gave him a quick peck on the lips as his music started. He left through the curtain and I turned my attention back to the monitor to watch.

Cody's Intercontinental Championship will not be on the line in this match. He has his baggers hand out the paper bag masks while he gets into the ring with Randy. They circle the ring and lock up. They struggle around the ring before breaking. Cody quickly kicks Orton and applies a side headlock. Orton pushes him off and leapfrogs him, but Cody kicks him in the midsection again. Orton takes him down with a headlock, but Cody fights up. Cody whips him off, but Orton comes back with a shoulder block and a dropkick. Cody rolls out of the ring to recover. Orton follows him and stares at a bagger. Cody kicks him and sends him into the ring steps. Cody quickly follows up with some right hands and stomps.

Cody grinds his face, but Orton comes back with some kicks. Cody quickly sends him into the ring apron and kicks him down. Cody hits a snapmare and drops a knee on him at ringside. Cody quickly puts him in the ring for a near fall. Orton quickly goes to the apron, and he snaps Cody off the top rope. Orton pulls him out of the ring and throws him into the steps. Orton pulls him off, and he smashes Cody's face off the steps again. Orton throws him into the barricade and clotheslines him into the crowd. Orton climbs over the barricade, and they fight through the crowd. Orton throws him into some barricades, and he continues to uppercut him. They eventually get back to ringside, and Orton throws him over the barricade. Orton goes over, and one of the baggers charges him. Orton gives the bagger a back body drop, and he quickly clotheslines Cody down. Orton throws him into the ring, and Cody immediately rolls back out. Cody throws a bagger into the ring, and Orton gives the bagger an RKO! Cody angrily stares at him before sliding out of the ring for a quick breather. Randy climbs out after him and clubs Cody up the ramp.

Orton beats him down, but Cody quickly comes back with a knee. Cody smashes Orton's face off the steel grating. One of them is bleeding a little bit. Cody goes to superplex Orton off the ramp, but Orton blocks it. Orton suplexes Cody on the ramp instead! Orton sets Cody up against a barricade and does the ten punches. Orton throws him back to the ring, drags him up to the top rope, and hits Cody with a nice superplex. Orton is bleeding from the top of his head. Orton covers Cody for a near fall. They both struggle to get up. Cody gets up and quickly dropkicks Orton for a two count.

Cody throws Orton out of the ring. Cody goes to throw him into the barricade, but Orton reverses it. Cody goes over the barricade and into the timekeeper's lap. Orton goes to grab him, and Cody smashes him with his protective facemask. Orton is out cold, and there is a good amount of blood on both of them.

Cody goes back over the barricade and walks over to Orton and help him up only to then smash Orton off the announce table. Cody goes around and punches him some more. Cody throws him into the ring, and he takes him out with a nice gourd-buster. Cody applies a wristlock, but Orton fights up and punches out. Orton sends him to the ropes, but Cody drops down and uppercuts him for a two count. Cody wildly stares at Orton in the corner before choking him with his boot. Cody has a whip to the corner reversed, but he's able to catch Orton charging with a boot to the face. Cody quickly takes him down with a chop block, and he begins to work on the knee. Orton tries to kick him in the face, but Cody keeps on coming. Cody applies a figure four leg lock in the center of the ring. Orton is in a lot of pain. Orton tries to grab him, but Cody removes the mask and smashes him in the face.

Cody goes to hit Orton with the mask, but he ducks. Orton grabs the mask, and he knocks Cody out with it. Orton backs up to the corner, and gets a wild look on his face. Orton hits a pair of clotheslines and a powerslam. Orton drops down and begins to stalk Cody. Cody pushes him off with the RKO, and he catches Orton with a Beautiful Disaster for a near fall! Cody goes for the Cross Cody, but Orton back body drops him off. Orton gets him on the apron for a draping DDT, but Cody slips off, and he drags Orton out of the ring. They go back and forth with punches. Orton comes out on top, and he hits a front suplexes Cody on the barricade! Orton then sets him up, and he hits the draping DDT off the barricade and onto the floor! Orton laughs before throwing Cody into the ring. Orton then hits the RKO for the win!

Randy Orton celebrates for a little bit. He then goes outside the ring, grabs a paper bag mask, and puts it on Cody. Orton smiles and celebrates some more before picking up Cody's facemask and shows the camera where it's cracked. Cody comes to in the ring, and he rips the paper bag mask off his face.

Randy is the first to walk back with Cody's mask in hand.

"Great match, Randy." I smile. "Looks like you even took a souvenir."

"Thanks." He chuckles. "I did, but here. I'll let you have your boyfriend's mask back." He said handing me the mask.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see doctor for my head." He pointed to the gash on his head and I nodded. "See you later."

"Later Randy."

As soon as he left, Cody walked back a few moments later.

"Great match." I commented with a smile. He returned my smile as I held up his mask.

"Randy gave that to you?" He chuckled.

"Yep. He said he'd give me my boyfriend's mask back."

He laughed and was about grab the mask from me when I spotted Kelly at the corner of my eye. She started to make her way towards us so I pulled Cody closer to me. "I hope you're okay, baby. That was quite a match out there. "

Smirking, Cody raised an eyebrow at me. He must have seen Kelly to for he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm a little sore….nothing a kiss wouldn't help."

For affect, I ran a hand over his hair and felt the hair at the back of his head near his neck before pulling his head towards mine and pressing my lips against his. I closed my eyes just enough where my eyes looked completely shut but I could still see Kelly's face. She glared at me before storming off. As soon as she was gone, I went to pull away but Cody didn't let go.

"Um…Cody?"

He looked at me for a brief moment before looking away and letting go. "Alright…well I'll see you in catering. I have to go get changed."