I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Busted

Gerard's POV

After I had finished up the song, everyone was in tears. Bob, being the joker of the group, ran over and hugged me really really tight.

"OH GERARD! Th-that was s-s-s-s-so b-b-BEAUTIFUL!" He mocked. We all broke out into a series of laughter as Bob finished his act and took a bow. On the third bow, however, Frank saw his opportunity to push him over. He lightly pushed him and we all watched as he fell to the floor. He sat up and laughed with us. But Frank didn't let him get up that easily. He leapt onto his back.
"BOBBERT! GIMME A PIGGY BACK RIDE!" He whined playfully. Bob shook his head and dropped Frank on the couch.
"Sorry, but I don't give rides. But..." He wiggled his eyebrows and stared at me, grinning. "But maybe your big strong boyfriend will." Frank perked up and stared at me.

I shook my head wildly and Bob, but it was too late. Frank was already inches away from my face giving me a look I was fairly familiar. The Frank Iero Puppy Dog Pout. And naturally, it was too hard to resist. I sighed and nodded. Frank smiled and hopped up onto my back.

"Where shall I go, oh Frankie?" I asked. Frank sat and thought.
"Hm... your bed.." He paused. "...room..." He laughed at my reaction of freezing in my current position. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh shush! To my bedroom I go." I laughed and I brought him downstairs. I dumped him on my bed. He began to clap like a small child.

"Aw is wittle fwankie happy?" I kissed him playfully.

"Uh huh, and i would be happier if you kissed me again." he puckered his lips.

"Only if you tell me how... it.. happened." I gave Mikey's famous poker face, although, the master does it much better.

"You really wanna know?" He sighed and I nodded. "Here, lets go to the park, and I'll tell you on the way, how about." that sounded reasonable. So i followed him to the park as he began his story. "I was walking home, like any other night, and it was raining really hard and it was really late, like, 11 at night, so I called my mom to come get me. She told me to wait at the old rundown church a couple miles from our house, and so i did. I sat there for almost 10 minutes until I heard a noise. It sounded like something stepping on a creaky old floor board or something... So I went in to investigate. Strangely, there was nothing in there. The room was empty, not even a simple seat was in their. As i looked around, I saw a large, creepy, dark looking statue, i think it was. I didn't want to stay long enough to find out, but as i turned... it got me. I was paralyzed and couldn't move, and as it sunk its large fangs into my neck, i felt the sharp, icy cold, piercing pain and my entire body began to feel numb. The thing must of gotten scared away by my moms car, because it would've kept drinking until I was nothing but a lifeless body. My mom ran in shrieking and carefully got me into the car. She gave me everything i needed. Love, care, food, water, entertainment and even made up some crazy story about a drunk maniac attacking me out of nowhere in the dark. Somehow they believed it. But there was always one thing she could never provide." He paused. His eyes had filled with terror, his hand was rubbing his neck and he stared at me.

"blood." i finished the sentence and pulled him close to me, and connected our lips. "You've earned yourself a kiss." I smiled.

Frank turned his head, and smiled. "Hey Gee, wanna have some fun." he nodded towards the park. I followed his gesture and saw two familiar figures playing in a large puddle.

"Lead the way."

Raynes POV

"Hey Mikes?"

"Hm?"
"Wanna go to the park?" I pouted. Mikey sighed and smiled.

"Oh why not. C'mon." He helped me up and together we walked to the park, hand in hand.

As we walked, we passed the alley i had been in earlier that morning. I saw a drunk man, stumbling around aimlessly and a thought popped into my head.

"Mikey..." I let go and signaled to the man. Mikey nodded and watched as I drank his blood. It tasted okay, but it had a small hint of alcohol in it. But it was a drunk guy, so what was i supposed to suspect? Coke Zero? I wish... I skipped back to Mikey, my hunger satisfied and licked me lips.

"Oh, sorry you had to see that Mikey..." I looked down and ruffled my hair nervously. Why was he so cute, even with his annoyingly adorable poker face?

"huh, what? oh sorry, i just think its so freakin awesome to have a vampire girlfriend!" His face lit up.

"Hold on... did you just say girlfriend?"

"Oh crap...uh, shoot. Rayne, will you, gosh this is so lame..., will you be my gir-" I stopped him by pressing my lips to his.

"YES! YES I WILL!" I beamed and continued to kiss him. Mikey stood in shock for a split second and then kissed back.

~*Time Lapse*~

"Mikey! Ah!" i giggled. Mikey had spun me around and kissed me in the middle of the pouring rain. We were in the park, all by ourselves, soaking wet, but that made it so romantic to be kissing in the rain, all alone. Best first date ever. Mikey scooped me up and set me on the swing and gently began to push me back and forth. I started to relax and get used to being pushed.

"GOTCHA!" Mikey grabbed me around my waist and pulled me off the swing suddenly. "Mikey!" I laughed and pushed him down into a large puddle.

"Oh now you've done it!" he grinned evilly and pulled me down beside him.

"AH! THIS IS A NEW SWEATER!" I threw my head back and laughed.

"And this is a new pair of skinny jeans." he splashed me with water.

"aw what a cute couple." I turned to look up at Frank, who sat up in a tree with his phone out. He took pictures. That little...

"What are you doing here? This is our spot!" Mikey yelled at Frank. But Frank just grinned.

"Ya? And this tree is our spot"

"wait, our?"

Gerard came out from behind the tree, also with his phone. "Yep, Frank, i think these pictures are keepers."
"You got that right." Frank laughed.

I looked from Frank to Gerard.

"Wait, why aren't you in the tree Gerard?"
"Ah, don't climb." he shrugged, and Frank rolled his eyes.

"Ya, we're working on that part." and he hopped down and kissed Gerard on the cheek.

Mikey and I looked at eachother.
"C'mon Mikes, lets leave the 2 lovebirds alone..." I whispered in his ear. And we started back to his house, dripping wet and laughing about the last couple of hours. Such a crazy, but perfect day.

"Rayne." Mikey stopped in front of his house.
"Yes Mikey?"
"I love you!" and we made out in front of the whole neighborhood, but we didn't mind. No one else seemed too. Until we heard his mom...

"MICHEAL JAMES WAY!" busted...