I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Nicknames

Mrs. Ways POV (wont be long...)

"What on earth do you think you were doing?" I scolded Mikey as he sat, with the girl he had been kissing earlier, on the couch.
"Uh...Kissing my girlfriend?" He shrugged. I groaned. He knew the rules. No dating any strange girls that I don't know anything about!

"Mikey... Care to introduce me?" I raised my eyebrows impatiently.

"Oh sure. Rayne, this is my mom, mom this is Rayne."

"Hi Mrs. Way." She smiled sweetly and gave a small wave. Hm. Maybe she isn't that bad.

Mikey's POV

"Okay, Rayne, if you date my little boy, I need your phone number, your age and...oh yes any important information I need to know?" Rayne nodded and wrote down her number, and she told my mom her age. "Good girl, now, anything I should know?" Rayne seemed to hesitate and she shifted uncomfortably.

"Mikey help me." She mouthed, her eyes filled with worry. I looked back to my mom who was now beginning to look suspiciously at Rayne.

"Hey mom! Did I tell you that Rayne is into vampires like me?" I changed the subject, saving Rayne. I looked back over to her and she had relaxed.

"Mikey...How many times have I told you. Vampires don't exist. And even if they did, they are nothing but, cold blooded, heartless, blood sucking, murdering, horrible, disgusting, monsters who never deserved an afterlife!" She scolded. Rayne winced at every word and looked like she wanted t. I don't really blame her though. Gerard and I love my mom, don't get me wrong, but sometimes... she's a little bias and has a problem with expressing her opinions a little too much.

"Okay, Mikey dear, theres some left overs from last night, if you and your girlfriend get hungry. I'm off to work!" She called as she walked out the door. As soon as she was gone, Frank and Gerard came in.

"Oh hey Mikes, Frank and I were wondering if we should tell mom and dad about us and him and Rayne, being, well, y'know, vampires?" He asked.
"THEY'RE VAMPIRES!" I whirled around and found my dad standing in the hall. "SWEET!" He hurried over and joined us.

"Any ways... Should we tell mom?" Gerard continued.

I shook my head frantically and showed Gerard what our dear mother had said. Yes, I record our conversations, because one day I plan to show them to her and show her how ridiculous she was being. So far its going good. When I looked over at Frank, he had tensed, and Gerard was stunned.

"I feel like i have been stakes...In the heart." He placed a shaky, pale hand over his heart. "27 times..."

"On the bright side, our dad loves vampires! In case you couldn't tell" I tried to get them to smile, it worked for a second, until Rayne spoke up.
"Mikey, what will happen when she finds out! She's gonna hate me! She'll make you stay away from me!" She expressed her deep concern.

"More like drive a stake through your heart..." My dad muttered.

"WHAT?" Rayne and Frank were almost on the verge of tears. This is just horrible...

"Dad!" I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Sorry Mikes." He stood up. "I'll just go now..." and with that he went up to his room. We waited until he was gone.

"MIKEY WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!" Frank was on Gerards back, hugging his neck, while Gerard was pacing back and forth.

"Uh, I'm not sure you guys. But, maybe we could do something to get our minds off this?" I suggested. "Double date how about." Rayne calmed down a bit and smiled. When we looked at Frank and Gerard, they were both staring at us, wide eyed.

"What? You haven't asked him yet! Okay, well, we'll give you two some privacy." We snickered and went around the corner. We stayed silent and listened.

"Tell me what Gerard..." That was obviously Frank.
"Uh... I love you?" He laughed anxiously.

"Well no duh." I could tell Frank was rolling his eyes. "Theres something else isn't there, GeeGee."

Rayne and I covered our mouths to stop the laughter. GeeGee?

"Uh, well, okay, here it goes." Gerard, or should i say GeeGee, took a deep breath. "Frankie, will you be my boyfriend?" Frankie? okay this was too good. I silently laughed to myself, as Rayne did the same.

"I thought you'd never ask." Frank, or Frankie, said in a quiet tone and... then there was a silence. Rayne and I popped our heads around the corner and saw the two having a make out session on the couch.

"OKAY! TO THE COFFEE HOUSE WE GO!" Rayne and I marched out the door, and noticed they weren't following. We came back and they were still kissing.

"C'mon GeeGee." I taunted. "You to Fwankie." They glared at me.

"Coming, Mickey!" Gerard laughed.

"NEVER CALL ME MICKEY AGAIN!" I shouted.

"Hm... Mickey's kinda cute..." Rayne smirked.

"Mickey's fine..." I squeaked as she place a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Okay, so, you three coming or what?" She grabbed my hand and ran out the door, with Frank and Gerard following closely.