I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Dead as I'll ever be

Frank Sr.(Mr. Iero)POV

"Well...Frank... how are you?" I sneered. Frank, my sickly pale, disgusting son stood in front of me, staring at me, his eyes glowing with hatred.

"Dead as I'll every be." He snarled.

"Frankie honey, why don't you go to your boyfriends house, your father and I need to talk." Her eyes never left me as she told Frank to go. He obeyed willingly and walked out.

"Now what do you want." She demanded.

"I want to take Frank for a while. I wanted to catch up the time I've lost. Time is precious. So, I was thinking about having some father - son bonding time at my cabin in Vermont! We would do a bunch of things. Fishing, football, hunting-"
"-NOT hunting..."
"Okay, hiking and other things. C'mon Linda. I just want to spend time with my son." I pleaded. Linda looked me in the eye.

"Tell me how long."
"I don't know. Maybe a couple months?" She stayed silent and began to think it over in her head.

Frank's POV

"Maybe a couple months?" My dad had asked. My mom was quiet for a few brief moments. Please say no... please say no...

"Alright Frank. A couple of months. Only on one condition. You treat him like he's your son, like a human being, not a beast. As much as it pains me to say it, I'm trusting you with my baby boy for the next few months." She sighed. What? I sprinted down the road to Gerards house, trying to save my tears.

"Frank? Whats with you? You look like you've just seen a zombie!" Mikey said, making Rayne a little disappointed because it had interrupted their make out session.

"Wheres Gerard?"

"Downstairs in his room. Wait Frank, WHATS WRONG!" He hollered after me as I left. I ran down

"GERARD!" I wailed as I flopped onto his lap, burying my face into the crook of his neck.
"Frankie, whats wrong? What happened?" He brushed the hair out of my face.
"I- I'm going to Vermont!"
"What?"
"I can't do anything to change their minds, I can't leave, not with out you!" I began to sob into his shoulder. Calmly, Gerard placed a finger under my chin, and looked me dead in the eye.
"Frank? Do something for me."
"Anything, Gerard."
"Bite me."
"What? Gerard, I don't think you understand. You don't deserve to go through all that. The pain is unbearable!"
"Just do it Frankie!"
"Okay..." I sighed and he tilted his head, making his neck available. And carefully and slowly, sunk my fangs into my boyfriends neck. I leaned down, and placed a small kiss on his lips.
"I love you Gee." I murmered and he smiled, before passing out.

~*Time Lapse*~

"Goooooood morning, sleeping beauty!" I laughed, as Gerard's eyes fluttered open.

"How long was I sleeping..." He groaned.
"Oh, not long. About an hour." I ruffled his black hair, and he swatted my hand away as he sat up.
"OH god Frankie, you weren't kidding... my neck feels like its on fire..." He winced as he rubbed the spot where I bit him. His eyes were a new, beautiful shade of red and his fangs were pearly white. He grinned, seeing my face as I stared.
"Have I ever told you how sexy you are as a vampire?" I giggled. Gerard raised an eyebrow, keeping his smile, and began to strut around the room.
"How about now?"
"I have no words." I laughed and sat on the bed.

"Gerard?"
"What Frankie?"
"I love you..."
"Love you too." And Gerard picked me up bridal style, spinning me around as he kissed me. Unfortunately, the moment was ruined by my phone buzzing. Gerard dropped me, and I looked at the new text.

Frank, time to come home. You need to pack for tomorrow... You're going to Vermont. I know you were listening. I'm sorry, but you have to go. So, you need to come and pack.
-Mom

I slipped the phone back into my pocket. "I have to Gerard. Go and..pack." I ran to the door and turned. "Oh, and have a good dinner, if you catch my meaning." I smirked and left in a hurry.

*~Skipping to the next morning~*

"G'morning son." I was welcomed by a warm, fatherly smile. He was oddly happy, and it scared me. A lot. I groaned from the sunlight in the room, and quickly put on a change of clothes. As I grabbed my coffee off the counter, my mom walked over, looking regretful.
"Frankie, I'm sorry about all this."
"Do I have to go?"
"Unfortunately, yes. But, Frank, if he does anything to you that is hurtful and abusive, I give you permission to... you know. Do what you do best." She shivered at the thought of all the blood. "Oh, and your boyfriend Gerard is outside. And just to tell, you, I like him. Hes a sweet boy." I looked out the window, seeing Gerard standing out in my lawn, with a small black box.

"gerard?" i asked as I stepped out into the dew covered grass. Gerard smiled nervously and handed me the box.
"Its a... goodbye gift..." He said as I opened up the black box. Inside, was a black necklace chain, holding half of a red heart. When I looked up from the necklace i saw Gerard was wearing the other half. I smiled.

"It was for my ex back when we were still together, but when we broke up she kinda gave it back, because she wanted to forget me or something. But, I'm glad I kept them." He took the chain from my hand and spun me around. "Here. Let me help you." I felt his cold hands on the back of my neck, and he turned me around again, putting the two halves together, forming a beautiful blood red heart. I looked up, our faces so close that our noses were rubbing together. Gerard grinned, revealing his two fangs that were barely visible. Noticing my gaze, he chuckled.
"Does wittle Fwankie want something?"
"Maybe..." I giggled as he licked his teeth seductivly. He smiled bigger, and then decided to push his tongue into my mouth. Perfection.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONT JUDGE MY BAD WRITING XD