I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Gabby and Hailey

Franks POV

I've only been here for a week and I already know how I feel about Vermont. It sucks. Gerard isn't here, my school is just like back in New Jersey and my dad is just acting so nice... its disgusting and its so fake, I can tell. I know when people are faking things...y'know?

"Dad?" I called as I entered the small living room, where he sat in an arm chair reading a newspaper.
"Yes son?" He flashed me a big grin.

"Uh, I'm going out."

"Okay. Be back for dinner." and he returned to his paper as I walked out the door and into town.

"where can I find a decent coffee shop in this place?" I muttered under my breath. This place was so small and it was nothing compared to NJ. I knew where all the good coffee shops were in Jersey, and here I can't find one. After an hour of wandering, I finally found a starbucks. As i walked in the door, almost instantly my phone buzzed in my jeans pocket. I smiled as I looked at the new text.

"Hey baby. I miss u." It was Gerard.

"Hey Geegee. Miss u 2. I wish u were here."

"My mom says i can visit this weekend :)"
"Really? Yay! I can see my Geebear!"

"I can see my Frankie! :D"

"I gtg. At starbucks, and i need my coffee ASAP"
"gr. no fair. I need coffee but im still so sore from last week. byebye!"

I slid the phone back into my pocket with ease and looked up.

"ACH!" i ran into two teenage girls. One was glaring at me.

"Watch it!" She barked. She had long, black hair that covered her left eye and was wearing a dark red hoodie, and ripped black skinny jeans, along with a pair of black converse.

"Gabby...its okay... he didn't mean it." the other one said to the girl who I assumed was Gabby.

"Hailey, its not! Hes just another homophobe trying to ruin our date!" She growled, her gaze not leaving me. I looked from Gabby to the other girl. Her look kind of contrasted Gabby's. She wasn't as goth, but still wore thick black eye liner, and a black hoodie. Her hair was medium length and was tied up in a messy pony tail.
"Gabs you don't know that." She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "So, who are you? Never seen you around Vermont before."
"Uh, I'm Frank. Frank Iero, and yeah. I just moved here with my dad, no matter how much I didn't want to. I hate it here."
"Why don't you like it here?" Hailey looked almost hurt I had said that. Now I feel guilty... dang...

"Well, for one, my dad is the definition of evil. He left me and my mom 2 years ago and decides that he wants to spend time with the son he hates. And I had to leave my boyfriend back in New Jersey." I frowned, and looked down at the necklace he had given me.

"See! I told you!" Hailey punched Gabby playfully. "He has a boyfriend! Whats his name?" she returned her focus to me.

"Gerard. Ok, lets sit down before someone runs into us." I laughed and sat down at the nearest booth.
"Uh, Frank, why did your dad leave you?" Gabby asked hesitantly.
"I'd rather not say... if thats okay..." I answered after debating if I should tell them the real reason why. The answer was no.

"I understand... its okay." She smiled sweetly. We began to talk about what NJ was like, and they told me all the great things to do in Vermont. They're actually pretty cool. We exchanged numbers and Gabby, who was actually quiet for a while, asked if I wanted to hang out.

"So, Frank, Hailz and I were about to go see a movie. Wanna come?" She asked.

"Eh..why not." I smiled as we left Starbucks. Today was actually turning out to be one of my best days here, not to mention this weekend would be the best ever. Gerard was coming to see me, and I couldn't wait! But as we reached the theater I felt the oh so familiar craving for the one substance that would satisfy it. Blood. My mouth went extremely dry and my head began to pound. It wasn't much, i had felt worse, but this meant I would have to skip the movie. I turned to Hailey and Gabby.
"Uh, look, I'm sorry guys, but I have to go. I don't have a lot of time to explain, but I really do need to go. Don't follow me!" I yelled as I ran away as far as I could before I went insane from lack of blood. I had left my only two friends I had here standing in confusion as to why I had ditched them with out a good solid reason. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
i remember writing this the day I found out my dog was getting put down the next day </3 Gah, bad memory. Rest In Peace Ruby <3 </3 <3

Okay enough of my depressingness ._. yup. Still a few more chapters left to put up. I have this on Fanfiction so i'm moving the story here too if that makes any sense XD