I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

I'm sorry...

Mikey's POV

"They tried to stake me Mikey." she said barely in a whisper. She was shaking beyond belief. She was terrified of what would happen to her. As she said the last few words of that sentence, she let the tears spill down her cheeks. " "They took a sharp wooden stake and stabbed me in the heart. It hurt more than any other pain in the world. I wished I could die right there and leave this all behind. But half of the pain wasn't from the wound... it was from my parents. Their hatred broke me and hurt me. I thought that they cared and loved me. But..." Rayne couldn't finish the rest of the statement. Her tears kept coming. So, being the good boyfriend I am, I wrapped one arm around her shoulder.
"Its okay Rayne... I understand." I said calmly. She nodded. Then, Gerard opened up the door to see the depressing scene.

"Yo, guys, my mom told me to... whats going on..." He stopped when he caught sight of Rayne. "who did this." he snarled. He was pissed off.

"my..my.." Rayne tried to say.

"her sad excuse for parents. the fact they would do this to their daughter is just horrible!" I scowled. Gerard knelt down.

"Rayne, do you need somewhere to stay?" He asked softly. Gerard could be aggressive at times, but he really was a good brother. Rayne nodded slightly. "well, I'll be right back." He got up and walked back into the house, returning minutes later with my mom.

"Oh my goodness, child! Come inside! You're a mess! What happened to you!" She gasped and asked questions non stop.

"MOM!" I snapped. She looked at me. "I think Rayne just needs some rest." My mom seemed to understand and nodded, looking back to Rayne. "Your room is just next to Mikey's room, honey. His room has the unicorn sticker on the door." She cracked a smile. Rayne giggled and nodded, leaving to find her room.

"I thought I got rid of that sticker last week..." I turned to Gerard, scowling. He just smirked and skipped out the door for his nightly routine. We always told mom it was for fresh air, and luckily, she believed us. He would be in some huge amount of trouble if she asked why he always came back so late smelling faintly of blood. He always did. Once we found him sleeping on the steps outside. My mom was convinced he went out partying and got really drunk, and almost never let him go out after that, but I convinced her it wouldn't happen again. Gerard's been careful about it now, but I always worry something will happen. He is my big brother after all.

Franks POV

"Frank...? Where'd you go...?" I heard voices following me. Crap, I told them to stay there! I ran as fast as I could and hid behind the large dumpster, hoping they would go away. Unfortunately, life isn't very good to me, and they turned the corner, and found me.

"Frank, whats going on?" Gabby folded her arms. I felt the burning in the back of my throat begin to grow.
"You both have to leave. Now." I said anxiously. They can't be here, not now.
"Not until you explain." Hailey frowned. No, this is not the time..

"Not now, I promise I will later, now you guys have to leave!" I began to push them away frantically, but they wouldn't move. I had no other choice. I ran.
I ran as fast as i could, and when I turned the corner again, I took off, finally losing them. I hoped at least...

"FRANK? WHERE'D YOU GO?" I heard Hailey call from a ways a way. I'm not sure how far away they were... And after almost an hour of enduring the growing pain of thirst and running, I lost them. They gave up and left. I felt kinda bad actually, snapping at them earlier. But you gotta do, what you gotta do! As I sat there against a wall, I began to listen. Listen for any sign of someone coming. Alone. Just then I heard foot steps. I think they were alone, I wasn't sure, but following my gut instinct I ran and launched myself on... whoever it was. I relaxed, feeling the blood satisfy my thirst. But as soon as I opened my eyes, I immediately removed myself before it was too late.
"...Gabby...?" I gasped as I pulled away. Standing behind her, frozen in her tracks, was Hailey.

"Crap Hailey, I can explain..." I started towards her, as she picked up her unconscious girlfriend.

"No. Stay away from me... Stay away from us..." She stood up straight, glared at me, partly furious and partly frightened, and left without another word. Leaving me all alone. In a place that I barely knew.

"...I'm...sorry..."