I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

One option: Jump

Gerard's PoV

"Rayne?" I knocked on her bedroom door. She'd been getting better in the past 4 days, but i haven't actually checked on her at all yet.

"COME ON IN GERARD!" She yelled. As I opened the door, I noticed piles of clothes everywhere, and she was twirling around. "Hey Gerard, how does this look?" She twirled again, showing off the white strapless dress.

"Uh, I love it, but whats the occasion?"

"Oh, right. Mikey is taking me out to dinner tonight, and i want to look nice." she said.

"I think you should go a little simpler... like jeans and a nice shirt?"

"Oh! I got just the thing!" she ran into her closet and came out with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a green hoodie. "This?"

"Yeah. I think that works, I mean its just dinner." I shrugged, and almost on cue, Mikey came in.

"Oh, hey Rayne, I was gonna ask if- uh... Gerard... why are you in her room..."
"Dude, i'm helping her pick out what to wear. Chill." I laughed at my younger brothers expression.

"Okay... anyways. How does a movie sound?"

"Sounds great Mikey." She smiled. "Which movie?"

"You can choose. I'm not picky."
"Okay then! The Hunger Games?"

"Of course." Mikey smiled back. Rayne began to push me out of the room.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to change." She said as she shut the door.

" 'You can choose. I'm not picky.' " I mimicked Mikey. "Oh please, Mikes. I remember you refused to watch Star Wars with me and dad a few years ago because you thought there was too much violence in it."

"Relax Gerard. I've gotten better. Besides, how bad could The Hunger Games be?"

"You haven't read the books have you."

"Uh, nope." He frowned.

"Good luck, little bro." I laugh as I walked back to my room. "Enjoy the movie..."

Frank's POV

"Almost done you guys?" I grumbled sitting outside the changing rooms at the mall. Dakota and Hailey were taking forever. I know I said I'd take them shopping for dresses for the upcoming dance, but still. This was ridiculous.

"We're done!" Hailey announced as they came out, showing me what they chose. They had matching black dresses, with a red band around the waist of it.
"What do you think...?" Dakota asked.

"Wow..." was all I said. The dresses were amazing.

"I know right?! They were the last ones. And, they're on sale." Hailey beamed. "Now we're gonna change out of the dresses, then we'll pay so we can leave. okay?"

"Finally!" I rolled my eyes and sat back down. I just wanted to get out of this place. Its not that I don't like the mall, its all the people. I can't stand being around this many people. Theres always something wrong... and something always goes wrong... I have to get out of here before I do something that I'll regret...

"Okay, c'mon Frank, lets pay." Dakota chirped and skipped to the checkout. Hailey stopped and gave me a look.
"Frank...? Are you okay?" She whispered. She was concerned about me ever since what happened with Gabby.

"Uh... yeah. Can we just get out of here?" I pleaded. She nodded and payed quickly so we could leave.

"So, Frank, wasn't that fun." Dakota laughed as we headed for the elevator to the first floor. Sadly, we were on the third floor of the mall, which meant it took longer to get out of her.

"Yeah. sure. Fun." I rolled my eyes and looked at the shops we passed as we walked. I saw one that sold pottery and glass decorations and such. I watched a little girl around the age of 8 reach up to try and grab a glass bird, while we waited for the elevator. When she finally reached it, I realized what would happen. My eyes widened and I shook my head and began mumbling "no" to myself over and over. Just as I had feared, the girl knocked over a large vase, causing glass to scatter everywhere, and ended up getting a large slice on the leg. I began to back away slowly.

"Frank? Frank whats wrong?" Hailey gave me a questioning look again. I didn't look at her and remained silent as I watched in horror, blood ooze out of the fresh cut. That warm...fresh...dark...blood... I licked my lips hungrily as I stared. I felt my fangs slowly slide out and thats when I knew I had to get out of here. But how. There was no where I could go. I turned, staring at the wall to keep people from falling off the edge.
"Frank what are you doing?!" Dakota stared at me.

"No... Don't..." Hailey whispered. I had to though, I had to. I backed up and ran. Ran to the edge and jumped, ready to fall about 50 feet to the hard marble floor.

"FRANK!" Hailey and Dakota screamed as I felt myself collide with the ground.