I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Somethings not right

Dakotas POV

"oh my god...oh my god...oh my god..." I paced back and forth in the hospital lobby.
"Dakota... its okay... He'll be okay..." Hailey frowned up at me from the chair she was seated in.

"Hailey, he fell from the third floor onto marble. How can he be okay?!"

"Just... trust me, okay? I know what I'm talking about." She stared back down at the dull grey carpet.
"O-okay... I trust you." I nodded and sat next to her.

"Excuse me? Ms... Weary and Ms Carter?" The doctor appeared around the corner. Hailey stood up anxiously.
"Yes? Thats us."
"Um... it appears your friend, Frank... it appears he survived... Its almost impossible for someone to survive a fall like that and that much blood loss..." He said with a baffled expression on his face.
"I TOLD YOU DAKOTA!" Hailey grinned and ran into Franks hospital room, only to be met by Frank in the doorway.
"Can we go? I hate hospitals." He laughed. Hailey hugged him tightly.
"You're such an idiot, Frank!" She laughed back. "Don't do that again! Okay?"
"Okay okay I won't." He smiled. I followed and was next to hug him.
"Why did you jump in the first place...?" I tilted my head to the side and frowned. Frank scratched his head awkwardly.

"Um... its a long... long story to be honest..." he frowned.
"C'mon... Frank tell me. I'll understand." I begged, dying to know why.
"Frank, just tell her." Hailey nodded.
"Okay... lets go to Starbucks first... I need coffee." Frank sighed and walked out of the building, with us following closely.

The starbucks was only a few minutes away, so it wasn't like an hours walk and Frank had ordered his coffee and sat down in a booth in the back of the small coffee shop.
"So whats this all about Frank?" I asked, leaning over the table slightly. Frank sipped his coffee.
"Like I said its really...really hard to explain without causing a freak out." He sighed.
"Will it help if I promise not to freak out?"
"No not really... thats what the all say..."
"Fine. Just tell me?"
"Okay. Well... remember what happened to Gabby?" Frank bit his lip and looked over at Hailey who looked away.
"Yeah... the doctors said she got attacked by some animal..."
"I know... thats the thing...that animal is me...I attacked her..."
"But they said she would have survived if it wasn't for..." I paused. It couldn't be, right? "blood loss..."
Frank nodded and opened his mouth just enough to show his small, barely noticable fangs. "My boyfriend, Gerard, is one too... and I'm here for another month with my monster of a father."
"Is he one too?" I asked, and almost hit myself for asking a dumb question.
"No, hes just a monster in general. He abandoned my mom and I after my 'accident' and treats me like anything BUT a human being." He frowned.
"Wait, but that doesn't explain why you jumped at the mall."
"We were in front of that glass shop, remember? Someone hurt themselves...badly... blood everywhere... I was about to lose it and the only way of making sure i didn't was jumping. there was no other way to go."
"I should've seen it sooner though..." Hailey said finally.
"Wait, you knew about this?" my eyes widened.
"Yeah, I was there when... Gabby..."
"Oh... well, um, Frank we should get going. Thanks for telling me... See you tomorrow?" I asked hopefully as I helped Haiely out of the booth.
"Yeah. See you guys tomorrow." He nodded and watched us exit Starbucks.

Franks POV

I sat in the booth for another hour until I finally decided to leave. I walked into the house to find my dad standing by the stairs, with a smug grin on his face.
"Dad?"
"Yes son?" He said sweetly. Almost too sweetly.
"Nothing..." I shook my head and said slowly, pretending I was fine. But I wasn't. Something was wrong. Very wrong, and I didn't like it. "I'm going up to my room."
"Don't take long, dinners ready." He hollered. I shut the bedroom door, threw my stuff on the bed and pulled out my cellphone, quickly calling Gerard.
"Frank? Hey! We still on for tomorrow?"
"Of course Gee." I laughed. "But could you come early? Tonight maybe? Its really...important..."
"Yeah. Why? Something wrong Frankie?"
"No, well, maybe. I don't know. Its my dad... I think hes planning something... but I'm not sure... I'd feel safer if you were here."
"I'm packing now." I could almost hear the smile in his voice, making me smile. I felt better knowing Gerard would be here tonight.
"FRANK GET DOWN HERE!" My dad shouted from the bottom of the staircase.
"Gerard, I have to go. Be here as soon as you possibly can okay?"
"okay. Bye Frank. I love you." he said and hung up. I put my phone down on my bed, figuring I wouldn't need it. Just dinner... I hope...
"I'm here." I sighed and entered the kitchen, but frowned when I noticed there was no food on the table or on the counters, or the stove and nothing in the oven or microwave. "Um...dad...whats going on...?" I turned around slowly, but he wasn't behind me either. Suddenly I felt two large hands cup over my mouth, one holding a cloth over my nose and mouth. A cloth... Oh no... I tried my best to struggle out of his grip, but felt the chemical being inhaled take over my senses and soon passed out and hit the floor with a loud THUD.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY COMMENT C: THIS IS ALL I HAVE SO FAR XD yeah.