I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Vampires Exist?

Raynes POV

Finally got away. Finally. Probably wondering where i got away from? Well, my mom made me do this stupid tutoring thing on Saturdays, because apparently I'm failing Biology. But, luckily I managed to slip away when the teacher wasn't in the room. Aimlessly I wandered around New Jersey, not really sure about my whereabouts, and managed to find my way in an alley. I looked around. I was alone, and I decided it was a peaceful place to be, so i sat down and pulled out my iPod, starting a random playlist. Eventually, I got bored, and decided to mess around with my camera. There was nothing better do to here. So, I just randomly started taking pictures. Of myself. Nothing else to take pictures of. I just sat there, snapping photos of myself, until I spotted something in one that caught my eye. It was someone. I could barely make out his face, but half of it was covered by his black hair and his hood was up. I turned around and before I could let out a sharp scream, he bit my neck. There was brief, sharp pain that shot through my body, and then I went numb. Was I dying? Was this the end of my life? But before long, I felt him release me from his grip. My vision was blurry and I felt blood dripping down my neck. Painfully, I turned my head, and saw the boy running away. I was left alone, lying in an alley all by myself, possibly bleeding to death.

~Gerards POV~

Frank burst in the door right as Mikey told us his suspicions. He was convinced that Frank was a vampire.

"Oh Mikes, not this again!" Bob groaned, and Frank froze.

"Uh, Hey guys!" He smiled weakly. He really looked worn out...

All of us stopped and stared at Frank, as if we were burning a hole through him. Frank slowly sat down beside Ray and looked at us.

"What did I do...?" He asked cautiously. Mikey folded his arms and began to pace.

"Frank Iero. We have reason to believe that-" Mikey started.

"IF THIS IS ABOUT THE COOKIES IT WASN'T ME!" He yelled. We all gave him odd looks.

"No...although thank you for admitting it, but we also believe you are a, vampire?" Mikey stopped pacing. Frank went wide eyed and I think he stopped breathing for a brief second...

"Wha- what?" he exclaimed.

"You heard me Frank! First there were the two holes in Gerard's shirt, then the blood stain, and running out of the house because you needed special food?"

I cut in. "You also ran when you saw all the blood from my foot yesterday..." I raised my foot to show everyone. We all stared at Frank, who stood up.

"YA! SO WHAT IF I AM!" He screamed at us and ran out of the house in tears. We all exchanged shocked and hurt looks. We never meant to hurt him at all or offend him. All we wanted was the truth.

~Back to Raynes POV~

I woke up what i think was a couple hours later, back in the alley I had passed out in. I tried to sit up and I yelped, my neck erupted in horrible pain. I reached up and felt two tiny holes where the boy had bitten me.