I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

I'm a monster...

Rayne's POV

Despite the pain, I managed to sit up all the way. My neck still burned, but it had stopped bleeding finally. As I sat there, recapping the last couple of hours, I slowly reached up and felt two fangs. I was a vampire. Then all of a sudden, I heard a soft weeping. I grimaced as i turned my head in the direction of the sound. There sat a boy wearing all black. Black ripped skinny jeans, black hoodie, black fingerless skeleton gloves, black sneakers and black hair.

"Hello...?" I croaked. My throat was surprisingly dry and the boys head shot up, causing his hood to fall. I noticed his hair wasn't all black. The sides were a different color, almost a blonde. And he had two smudged, black "x"s over his eyes. When he saw me, his eyes widened and he froze. What was wrong with him. The minute he sees me, hes worried. He almost looked scared... of me...

"Hey, I think I know you from somewhere. Don't you go to Belleville?" I asked. But he just shrank back into the corner.

I sighed and looked around me. My camera was about 2 feet away from where I was at the moment. Carefully I inched my way over, trying to move as little as possible, an grabbed it. When I looked up from the camera, he was staring at me still. Okay, now hes just freaking me out.

"Are you okay." I asked him. He shook his head, shaking the hair out of his eyes. Then i recognized him. "you? You're the one who attacked me!" I exclaimed, and he jumped.

"Hi...Rayne..."He whispered, looking up from the ground and giving a worried smile. I shook my head and began to back away slowly.

"No.. You did this to me. I'm leaving!" I shouted, and turned quickly, but his voice stopped me.

''I don't blame you for hating me too." He sounded so pathetic, that I started to feel a pang of guilt. I turned and saw he was crying again, but he was obviously trying not too. "I don't blame you for running away. My friends hate me now that they know what I am, my own mother says shes fine, but I know that she cries herself to sleep every night because her own son is a cold blooded, blood sucking murderer. My dad left me after he found out I was a vampire and says I'm nothing but a monster..." He paused to take a shaky breath. "I didn't believe him until I first saw what I had done to someone... I really am a monster.." He buried his face into his arms and cried softly. It was silent for a few seconds after that.

"Whats your name..." I asked walking towards him. He looked up.

"Frank Iero..." He began to look hopeful. I held out my hand to help him up, and he accepted my invitation happily. As he stood up he stuck his hands in his pockets and looked at me. "You know...I'm sorry. About..y'know..." He shifted his gaze to infront of him.

"What...Oh ya, this." I let my hand go up and touch the fangs that were still showing, as clear as day. "So, when do these go away..." Frank looked at the fangs.

"Oh, about a couple of minutes. Don't worry your eyes will be back to normal too."

"MY EYES! WHAT ABOUT MY EYES!" I screamed and whipped out my small pocket mirror. Sure enough my eyes were a bright red. I yelped and Frank threw his head back and laugh. "O, and I need to redye my hair... color suggestions?"

"Purple."

"Hm, not bad. Okay then. I have a scheduled appointment at the salon right up here." I pointed ahead of us. Frank nodded and I walked in.

"Hello, I'm here for my appointment?"
"Ah yes. Rayne? One minute please."
"Okay. Thank you." I said, and I saw frank at the window. He looked worried and he was pointing to his teeth and eyes. Crap. I forgot about the fangs and the red eyes. I looked in the mirror and they hadn't faded yet. Before I could do anything, the woman came back.

"Uh, Ma'am, are those fangs and red eyes?"
"Ya, I'm being a teenage vampire for...a school play? Nice costume, right?" I laughed nervously.

"I'm impressed. Well, what do you want to do with your hair?"

"Dark purple" I grinned and she nodded.

~*TIME LAPSE*~

I walked out, seeing Frank on a nearby bench, with my newly dyed purple hair falling into my eyes. Frank opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by some one.

"FRANK! OH MY GOSH FRANK!" I turned to see a tall skinny kid with glasses running towards us. He was kinda cute come to think of it... his light brown hair was straightened, which so adorable, he had beautiful hazel eyes and his glasses looked like they were about to fall off. I couldn't take my eyes off him...

Mikey's POV

"FRANK! OH MY GOSH FRANK!" I shouted across the parking lot. After we had left, I had been blamed for this and I was nominated to go find him. Actually, I was kinda glad I did, because standing next to him was a girl that looked about my age, with beautiful purple hair. She was wearing a purple hoodie, with small blood stains around the neck...

"Frank... please PLEASE tell me you weren't the one who bit her?" I pointed to the girl beside him and she looked down in embarrassment. Frank looked away. "Oh Frank..." I put my hand on my forehead.

"Oh no, its okay..." She smiled and looked right at me. Her hazel green eyes stared into mine.

"And who are you?" I smiled back.

"Rayne. What about you? Don't I get to know your name?" She laughed. Her laugh was perfect.

"What? Oh. I'm Mikey." I blushed and there was a long pause. It started to get awkward, which i just had to go and break. "Your eyes are really pretty." Rayne blinked and shook her dark purple bangs back over her eyes. Great going Mikey. And yet again there was another awkward pause, which this time Frank decided to break.
"OKAY! I think thats enough awkwardness for one day... lets go home, shall we?" He got up and headed back home, and Rayne followed, leaving me, standing alone. It took me a while to process this, and I snapped back into reality.
"HEY YOU GUYS! WAIT FOR- oh forget it... I'll walk by myself.." I mumbled. As soon as I reached the house, Rayne had passed out on the couch.

"OH MY GOSH RAYNE! IS SHE OKAY!" I frantically started to shout and pace, until Frank calmed me down.

"Dude. Shut up. This is a normal side effect of the whole vampire thingy... She'll wake up in... 3...2...1.." He counted on his fingers and sure enough Rayne shot up.

"Uh... Mikey? Why are you holding my hand..." She smirked and pointed down to her hand. I quickly pulled my hand away and blushed. God, why did she have to be so darn cute? I thought. Rayne seemed to notice i was yelling at myself in my head and giggled a little bit. She paused for a minute and looked at Frank. "I'm hungry... and I have a strange craving for blood.. eh.." She gagged. Frank looked at the ground. "Ya,well, you may wanna get used to it..." He laughed and looked back at Rayne, who was wide eyed for a second and then stood up and walked out the door.
"I need some air..." and she shut the door.