I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Vampires are moody

Ray's POV

Huh. Bob told me we were coming to get the band together, and it turns out to be a vampire get together of some sort. First Frank is a vampire and he runs out and comes back with some girl named Rayne, who he apparently bit and now shes a vampire and then SHE leaves in a mood. I think this is the worlds weirdest band meeting ever... Well there was that one when we were kids and Mikey started to write songs about unicorns and made Gerard sing them, but other then that... this is hands down the strangest.

"I'll go talk to her..." Frank stood up and walked outside where Rayne was sitting. A couple minutes later he came back and frowned, looking confused, at Mikey. "She wants to talk to you." And Mikey shot up.

"She does?" he squealed and as soon as he saw everyone staring at him, he cleared his throat. "I mean... uh, Okay." His cheeks turned a bright red and he ran out the door, almost stumbling. We all held back our laughs until he was gone.

An hour went by and they were still outside talking. Naturally I was getting bored, so I decided to... uh, experiment I believe the word is. I got up and walked around the house gathering the proper "supplies" and came back to the couch where Frank sat, staring at the wall. I grinned and pulled out a chain of garlic. Frank just sat there and stared at it for a moment.
"Uh, Ray? Why do you have garlic hanging in front of my face...?" He raised an eyebrow and i pulled it back.

"uh... no reason..." I set that down and pulled out a small hand mirror. Vampires don't show up in mirrors. Everyone knows that! Quickly I whipped the mirror out in front of Frank and he sat up.
"Mirror myth? Really? Thats kind of getting old." He sighed. Strike 2. Time for the final test. His reaction to the stake. I pulled out a stake I found in Gerards room (No surprise there, right?) and started to go towards his chest until he swatted my hand away with a great amount of force.

"Dude, What is your problem?" He scowled. "What am I, a lab rat too you? I may be a different species, but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart or a soul!" He shouted and stormed down to the basement. Gerard got up and followed him.
"Don't move Toro. I'll take care of this one..." he called. Bob looked at me.

"Is it just me or do vampires get ticked off easily?"

"Vampires are moody." I nodded.

Gerard's POV

"Frank, wait!" I hollered down the basement stairs. I hope he knows that's where my bedroom is... "Frank..." I sighed. I walked into the dark room and saw Frank sitting on my bed, trying to blend in with the blackness. He did pretty well actually.

"Go away Gerard." He murmured from the corner of the bed. I shook my head and sat down beside him.

"No. Frank c'mon!" I punched him in the shoulder playfully. "Ray was just being Ray. Don't take it personally." I wrapped one arm around him and absentmindedly kissed him on the head softly. Frank stared at me and started to pout.
"Gee..."

"Frankie..."

"Can I have another kiss..." He stuck his bottom lip and whimpered. I gave in.
"Oh okay... just this once!" I connected are lips and our tongues moved in sync.

"GERARD! YOU DOWN THERE?" Bob shouted from upstairs. We pulled away at the same time and laughed.
"Ya!" I called back and together Frank and I emerged from the basement.