Status: Discontinued, but look out for new stories soon.

It's All About Reputation.

My name is James Baker. I have fucking awesome grades, fucking awesome friends, I fuck lots of awesome people, and I'm fucking amazing.
Doesn't sound too bad right?
It isn't. I'm one of the most popular, cockiest mother fuckers at this high school and honestly, I love it. I know people love me, and I love all of those in return. I'm doing pretty damn well if I do say so myself.
And well, I do. After all, it's all about reputation...

But this isn't a story just about that. This is my story of Alexander Lock. The man that made my grades slip, the parties disappear, my friends leave me and made me tear myself apart. This story is about how Alexander Lock made me love him, want him and hate him.

- This story is completely fictional. It's come from my own, distorted mind and if any people resemble the characteristics of my characters, it's unintentional.
A warning to those who may consider reading this;
At times, this is not a nice story. It contains mentioning of rape, drug and alcohol abuse, self harm, homophobic abuse and homosexual activity along with heterosexual activity (But not so much of it).
-It also contains very cliché moments, but hey, every story needs a few.-

If any of those things offend you or you don't think you can cope with reading about it, don't start this fiction. If your brave and curious as to see how James Baker and Alexander Lock's story falls into line, read it.

I hope you enjoy this story, though somehow, I doubt you'll enjoy the whole thing.. I'm sorry in advance for the damage that's in store for my characters...
  1. Sane.
    Sane is a funny word.
  2. Who the *** is Alexander?
    The easiest way to warn off a gay guy is with girls, right..?
  3. What're you afraid of?
    How it became to be..
  4. Stop being silly, James..
    Come on, you're going to try and hide from me?
  5. Let's start with 'Hello'?
    Isn't that how you open phone calls?
  6. Detention isn't always so bad..
    It's not like I have anything to do.
  7. Smiling is dangerous.
    I'm so sorry.
  8. Oh really? Prove it.
    Didn't you see this coming?
  9. Pressure.
    *Warning; This chapter contains harsh topics. Be warned.*
  10. I lied.
    Liar, liar..
  11. Ignorance.