Status: Discontinued, but look out for new stories soon.

It's All About Reputation.

Let's start with 'Hello'?

After rushing (like absolute fuck, may I add) I was on my way to school, slightly early, walking at my usual slow pace. As I got to the end of my road, I turned the corner and pulled my phone out of my pocket opening my contact list and hesitantly scrolling down to Alexander's number. I stared at it for a moment, my pace stopping completely.

Go on, call him. Don't be scared. My head offered sweetly. "But.. What do I say?" I asked, aloud, glancing around the empty street, curiously. You could start by saying.. Let's think. Fucking hello? Idiot. I laughed to myself. Yes, hello would seem appropriate. A smile found it's way to my lips and I pressed down on the 'Call' button, holding the phone to my ear and listening to the ringing tones.

Beep, beep...

Beep, beep...

Beep, be-


"Hello? Who the fuck is it?" A sleepy and cracking voice asked. Fuck. I'd woken him up.. "Hello?" He asked again, frustrated.

"Hi." I said quietly and probably a little bit too happily for it being 8am. "It's.. Uhm.. It's James?" I said, nerves showing in my voice and causing it to shake. There was an awkward silence for a while and then it must of.. clicked to him who I was.

"James? Jamie? Oh God. You decided to stop being a prick then?" He asked, laughing softly. All annoyance has left his voice and it literally felt like I could feel him smiling through the phone.

"Yeah, I guess. Uhm.. I just.. I don't know. I wanted to make sure this was your number, I guess. I'm sorry for it being so early, I would of thought you'd be getting ready for school." I asked, curiously. He laughed.

"School? I'm 19, Jamie. I haven't been at school for a while. I thought you'd left already... How old are you?" Alexander asked, utterly confused and slightly worried. He was probably thinking I'd say I was in the 9th grade or something. I laughed at his stupidity.

"I'm 17. Final grade. It's my birthday Halloween, so don't worry. I'm not too far behind you. Although, I kind of thought you were still in school..." I said, my voice trailing off towards the end of my sentence.

"Is that a problem? Is my Jamie intimidated by older guys?" He asked, practically smirking into the phone and laughing softly.

"No!" I shouted, but I simply got a small laugh in reply. "Urgh, fine. I'm going now anyway. You're making me late for school. Bye." I said quickly as my pace picked up again.

"Talk to you later, Princess. Love ya'." He said, and then the phone line went dead. Well, it was safe to say this was my first time ever being hung up on by a gay guy who was obsessed with me..

Obsessed with you? You're obsessed with him. My head whispered. "I'm not obsessed.." I said aloud before I was met by Ray at the school gate. He greeted me with a hug and warm smile. "What's gotten you so happy?" I asked, laughing softly as he finally released me from the death-grip hug he had been suffocating me with.

"Oh not much, just that I may of scored a date with Jessica-fucking-Hunt!" Ray shouted. I laughed lightly at him.

"You mean the chick that's turned you down every time you've asked her on a date for the past 3 years?" I said, smirking and continuing my journey into the school. He punched my arm and I laughed again.

"That's not funny." He said, seriously. "But yes!" He added, turning into more of a girl than Jessica is. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. "Have you even seen her?! She's fucking hot!" He asked. I simply laughed and ignored him a little bit as we walked into the building, my thoughts being overtaken not by hot girls, but by a sweet gay guy who called me 'His Jamie' and I may of wanted to see more of.. Just a little bit.

***

I. Fucking. Hate. Physics.

I can cope with any lesson, any teacher, but fucking physics can jump off a bridge. It's my teacher that's the main problem. She must of been the oldest, most irritating and annoying teacher ever. I wish I was kidding. So you know every school has that one teacher that everybody hates and she gives you a detention for like, looking at her or some shit? That's her multiplied by about 10. Yes. And not to mention the fact she hated modern technology.

I swear that bitch was around in prehistoric times.. She was probably teaching the Dinosaurs about how to chew with their mouths closed.

'Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, beep beep beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.'

Well fuck.

"James! Give me that phone right now!" Mrs, Erica screeched as I frantically searched my pockets to stop the dreaded sound. Once I found it, Alexander's name flashed across the screen briefly before the phone was taken from my hands into the palms of Mrs, Erica. She took the phone (which was now silent) and hid it in the top drawer of her desk. "Detention, tonight in here." She spat before continuing with the boring lesson. Something about Infra-red or purple or something. I don't know. I looked down at my hands.

"Fucking Alexander!" I whispered not-so-quietly.

***

An hour was how long it had taken me to sharpen every pencil Mrs, Erica kept in her classroom. A whole mother-fucking hour. My hands were red and covered in small pieces of the left over sharpening as I complained to Mrs that I'd sharpened all of her bloody pencils. She walked over to me to inspect them and then waved it off as an 'Okay' job before telling me I was free to leave. I picked my bag up and made quick work of getting to the door before I stopped and called out to her again.

"Oh, I forgot my phone." I said, quietly, more to myself than to her. "May I please have it back, Miss?" I asked, sweetly. She looked up from her book, slowly and turned to her draw to pull it out. Once she had done so, she stood and walked over to me, handing me my phone.

"I don't want to see this in any more of my lessons, Mr, Baker. Got it?" She said, looking straight into my eyes. I nodded. "Tell your female friends that if they're that desperate for your attention, they'll have to seek it outside of my Physics room, Okay? This is your last warning." She said, smiling slightly. I nodded, but blushed when I'd realized her mistake.

"Okay.. But I wasn't texting a girl. His name's Alexander.. I'm pretty sure he's a gay." I replied, smiling. "No, no no no no no! I meant guy. GUY." My hands rushed to my head as I tried to conceal my embarrassment. At this point though, Mrs, Erica's smile grew even more as she caught the entirely wrong end of my point.

"Oh! Well, be careful with that kind of thing, okay? I've seen a lot of kids bullied for that kind of behaviour.. But if you ever need someone to chat to about anything, you're welcomed into this classroom whenever." She placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled sympathetically. "I'm a complete supporter of Gay Rights.'' She whispered. ''Now, I must be off. Good-bye, James!"

Soon enough, she was gone and I was left to stand there, my mouth hanging open and my heart-beat faster than when I had last noticed it.

She thought I was gay?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the pencil sharpening thing happened to me once.
Every god-damn pencil she could find.
>.<
How do you guys think James will cope with being called gay? And negative emotions you guys think will shine through?

*Cough cough, wink wink, nudge nudge.*