Status: Currently a work in progress.

The Fallen

Introduction

If you are reading this, I am most likely dead. Or trapped some place being tortured to death. So pretty much you should be counting me amongst the dead. It is probably safer that way than sending out a search party or anything really. I bet you are confused right now. Considering that by the time this is found all history of my kind will have been eradicated. Any who, I am one of the Fallen. And if you seriously do not know what that is…I do not blame you. The Wicked and the Beloved have been trying for centuries to destroy all of my kind.

Well, technically, we are not our own separate species. Perhaps if we were, we would have survived. But in actuality, we were far and few between. Considered a subspecies or a petty annoyance by the two larger species. Most likely, my dear reader, you are of either of these two grand species. The Beloved or the Wicked. White wings or black wings. Light or dark.

But what about the poor souls who disliked the ideals both sides? The ones with grey wings. The Fallen. Once again, you are most likely confused. Asking what does this have to do with you? Well my dear, the light and the dark did not want any one to know of the grey. The Fallen were wingless at one point like everyone else. But we saw the horrors of the Wicked and the Beloved. Which you shall read of such horrors in later chapters.

The Fallen have always been hated by the others of being different. Prejudice and discrimination are rampant among the light and dark. We have our own ideas, thoughts, morals, etc. Just like the light and dark, but we do not follow along like sheep to the ideas and thoughts of others. We march to our own drum beat.

The Wicked were always jealous of us. We could do everything that the Beloved could do that the Wicked were banned from. And vice versa. The Beloved hated us. Either way we were detested. So the Beloved came up with a horrible plan. A plan that was worthy of the mind of any Wicked ones. They decided that my kind must be removed from existence and history.

But enough of that, the main reason why I have been writing this memoir is to tell my story. To explain what has been eradicated from history. To reveal the secrets of the pictures drawn in blood on the walls of prison cells. I suppose that I should begin a while before the day I was born.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the introduction to Nyx's tale. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I will enjoy writing.